How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

Hi friends i am newbie on this cryptotalk forum. Every member working hard. But there is a little confusion about forum that how we gain reputation from other members and how much time required on daily basis to work. Many other question related to this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a good way to withdraw Bitcoin and transfer it to our bank account, but it is a bit complicated, my friend. I think there is an easier way, which is the wallet that converts the currency into dollars and then withdraws it to our bank account.

You make the subject a little complicated, but in the end, definitely everyone will look for the most economical way to transfer their money and bring it to his pocket, for me I am a trader, so I convert my money into a suitable currency for investment at the moment and I transfer it to an exchange platform or to a wallet, and when I want to withdraw it I convert it into USDT.

Thank for useful information about withdrawing methods, the only thing I know that crypto currencies doesn't have centralization bank to withdraw is decentralized, so I think we firstly need to convert the coin to litcoin because of cheaper fee.

Your post is very helpful for everyone People who don't know which ways to withdraw money from youbit Thank you so much for Giving information Have a nice day 

Well I have joined this platform a few weeks ago. And still  my payment have not starts. I am also searching about the withdraw method too. If anyone has any kind of information then tells me.

Hello my friend, you can withdraw money from the platform to another wallet in another bank, or you can withdraw money to a Visa or MasterCard card and then withdraw the money directly to your hand

I am a beginner I do not know how to withdraw from yorbit to my bank account because I have not start receiving payment yet but I will learn in due course so that I can withdraw by myself whenever I am been paid for my work.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

Nice. For me, I have not done any withdrawal but I will note this and try it out when I want to withdraw. It appear so easy and simple. I know for sure I will need to do some modifications because of jurisdictional differences. Thank you for sharing bro. One love❤️💖

First of all create your yobit account and connect it with your cryptotalk account Gamil. 

After receiving the payment send it to your btc balance.

Convert it in low curreny such as LTC or TRX 

Buy it.

Take withdraw.

After receiving the payment in your wallet then change it in your local currency and send it to your bank account.

i will aggression to near by hope to knows in our mind to setting in religious Withdraw your cryptocurrency throw kindness and sell them to a local contractor. Otherw whatever i will to gose shop to change youbit in cash

Dear mate thanks for sharing good information that to withdraw our money yobit is a best way and it has a lower withdrawal fee and yobit is very safest and reliable for use.

• +1 1

Wow, that is awesome idea but I think it will take a little bit more time because of chain of process so if someone have urgent need then there will some trouble as I think, but as I'm new there so I have not much knowledge about it. 

As a new beginner on crypto talk forum which i didn't have idea on how to withdraw money from my yobit account to my bank account. I want to learn more on how to withdraw money from my yobit account into my bank account 

They're many ways to transfer you earning or coins from yobit exchanger to your local wallets or bank account, but this your own way is very easy and fast, and I know this your lecture with surely help some members to find it easy when making a transaction.,

Thank you very much for giving us this information This post is very beneficial for us And it will be very beneficial for those who are new  in this  platform This platform increases their knowledge and their money And because of you we have got good information Thank you so much 

I shell be very thankful to you for giving this type of information it is very helpful for me as like other new members that don't know how to withdraw their money.

• +4 1

On 2/11/2020 at 2:48 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Thanks for the information i was spending alot of moneybon fees in the platform. good luck for you all... 

I saw that they take 10 trx  all that woooow.

Hey man, you are doing great and it is a great where to withdraw your money from BTC. I will definitely try this method and I will follow this method always if it will detuct less fees.

• +2 1

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

Thanks for sharing this information, I've not tried to withdraw my currency into my bank account. Maybe I try it soon.

• +3 1

Great post dear,I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this site because I am new member in this forum and I need learn about it and then after I comment in this topic.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hello, thank you very much for sharing this knowledge on how to withdraw money from yobit. This is the best method to withdraw money from cryptocurrency to your local currency.

Actually i am a beginner here.So i do not have enough knowledge about yobit.I know that yobit is the best crypto currency exchange site in the crypto world. But i exactly do not know how to withdraw money from yobit to our bank.But i will try to get more information about this topic.

What I do to withdraw my money to my bank from yobit is that I combine my cryptocurrencies in usd and withdraw them by the option of visa or mastercard and I already made it easy to withdraw my money to my bank that is why I really like yobit for the great  ease of withdrawing money from your bank.

Wow, that's great information you've got. Thank you sir, I am very happy to get information from this post. This is a really useful post. Since I'm new to this forum, I didn't know how to get our cryptocurrency out of yobit. But your post has been very helpful. Now I will not have much difficulty in withdrawing my income. All new members will benefit from this post. Keep up the good content. good luck.

• +1 1
  • +4 1