Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

I agree with you,I am also new here,when I read someone's  comment but I can't get anything that means it's really meaningless and it is different from our topic,may they don't have more knowledge about those topic,or they try to complete their 100 post blindly,I think this is bad there is also sincere participants. It is against them and their hard work.

I Think after banning some countries from payment system as well some member individually now their is low amount of bad comments we see .

comments non realted to topic always get deleted within some time by moderater as well admin . we can also leave a report if we see theses kind of spam post .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think after some countries prohibit some countries from the payment system, we see some members individually and we see them now bad comments. Comments non-preferred issues will always be removed in some time by moderator. We see Spam Post Thes if we can leave a report.

• +2 1

This problem is faced by the newbies in this forum because when they are not aware of the rules of this forum and how it works so then they start tu give meaningless comment and my advice will be that you should give more time to this forum then you will start learning a lot of thimgs

• +2 1

Why dont we all do some damage to those who post useless, the truth is that we need to value the right working, in the right direction, we need to relly need to work as hard.

The truth is we are most of the time we are doing so to get the reward and the truth is we need to work as hard to get rid of this whole meaning less post we can moderate the same.

• +4 1

When I likewise view these threads and maybe they are definitely not applicable and it's not just acquiring subject matter. Many people must not be playing in this community. I'm sure many people speed factors to help them to acquire. Although it is just an unproductive subject matter.

• +2 1

Our primary assignment in this forum is to make good post that everyone will benefit when they read but some of us tends to be sending in useless posts which is of no benefit to anyone here  and most of those that do that are the newbies which is why i think it is time we help clean the forum by reporting them to the moderators because the quality not quantity.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I Think after banning some countries from payment system as well some member individually now their is low amount of bad comments we see .

comments non realted to topic always get deleted within some time by moderater as well admin . we can also leave a report if we see theses kind of spam post .

@gourav789 not only for banned some country’s  from payment but also for change the payment system lot of members leave this forum and only good member stay to make this forum batter so usually they made good content that is useful.. But recently many spammer come in this forum so we should take action for them Friend..               

• +2 1

@Dorjoy12 obviously mate , due to bitcoin as a payment system there Will be some more traffic we will see here ( some of them are bots ) .

we must make a report Whenever we will see a spam post or unrealted to topic .

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 obviously mate , due to bitcoin as a payment system there Will be some more traffic we will see here ( some of them are bots ) .

we must make a report Whenever we will see a spam post or unrealted to topic .

@gourav789 why not my friend..every day i tried to find out spammer and if any spammer use More tricky way to spamming then i sent the proof to senior member who do research much good About the spammer then make a report Against them.. So we must need to be aware about it and try our best to contribute in this forum..                

• Useful or interesting 1

@Dorjoy12 this is really Good to heard that you will trying to clean forum from spammy post . anyway this is responsibility of Every member ( who is in this forum From longtime ) to give their best in progress of cryptotalk ( by publishing good post ,  report users who haven't Good content etc ) .

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 this is really Good to heard that you will trying to clean forum from spammy post . anyway this is responsibility of Every member ( who is in this forum From longtime ) to give their best in progress of cryptotalk ( by publishing good post ,  report users who haven't Good content etc ) .

@gourav789 you are right my friend.. Now a days for spammer we face many problem as like their trash post now available in every Topic that has no value.. For this reason we cant check out good member post and gain Knowledge... And again i face today that our btc balance dont work to sent in our wallet..do you face the same problem??               

• +3 1

Yes you are right. You should read the post before doing and useless comment. If you do any comment which is not meaningful than there is chance of getting banned. We should not do meaningless posts only to complete the task of 100. I am agree with you.

I agree with you, they are just sentences that do not provide any information to the forum and try to post without providing nads

On 9/30/2020 at 7:00 AM, Rdwan zalzale said:

Good morning, it is good that the administration has made sure to clean up those who mess with the forum, I think the most provocative thing is to copy and paste someone else's comment, this should be banned immediately

And this is what is taking place now especially in this new month of October with this large population of newbies who are here to mate up with some criteria in order to achieve their target. A passionate appeal for all of them to please take their precious time to go through the rules and regulations governing this forum to avoid facing penalties.

• +2 1

That is correct friend, they do the work to do it and not to make it useful, I also emphasize that they must have good use of grammar, punctuation marks must be used correctly, so that the publication makes sense and is to the liking of the reader.

Согласен, когда люди спамят или пишут не по теме, действительно не понимаешь, чего они хотят добиться. Я надеюсь, что таких людей будут как можно скорее банить и спикеры наконец-то одцмаются и не будут засорять комментарии.

It's just a thrill to read different topics and answer them. To communicate with people. I also see no point in stupid spam messages. Be smarter!

The people who post meaningless comments and topics do not deserve to be on this forum that's why one must report such comments and posts to clean this forum

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes we should always post meaning comment so that other user can understand what we say , and can learn something from us ! Meaningless comment will be deleted by admin!

Yes I completely agree with the rule of posting logical ideas and good comments, but I also think that is a little abstract, I really dont know how the system works, how does the sites knows which posts are good and which ones are not. I am trying my best to do the right thing and participate using my entire knowledge, the range of topics is great, we can comment about a lot of things. I also have found great ideas and comments from some users, thanks to you I am searching for a job in this crypto companies, it is a very nice idea, to be able to work in one of those companies. Also i have shared a lot of my experience regarding investing in trading and in dapps, and i am waiting for users to comment and see if they have gone though the same way.

I thank you for this topic, because I am new and did not know those rules, I hope to serve the forum with messages with meaning and content and meet the forum's requirements. I take note and hope that the supervisors will not delete my posts or penalize me.