Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

thanks friend for your good post. well, new member like me need to follow the guidance of this forum while making comment after completing 100 posts. we should be thoughtful and mindful while making comments on here. so that people can be benefited by working to the crytotalk forum.

a beginner, I do not really know the rules of the forums, but this does not mean that I write a comment that does not make sense. I am striving always to understand befor any comment.
These beginners must be guided instituted this  and we will gladly understand you

Edited by abualez

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Yes, your words are correct, it is necessary to avoid posting comments that are meaningless or off-topic, in order for the forum to be good and also avoid warning points

THINK POSITIVE

These comments increased when forum officials opened the registration for new accounts, so there are many newbies in the forum.

Meaningless posts will have bad effect on the forum too, if you want this forum to be a success then you should care more about the quality of your posts and topics.

I am sorry to see that you get banned from here ! you was a good man here !
but yes you are saying the right most of the new members are just here to collect bitcoin without making good topics 

It is happening but we have to guide them and take them to the right path because some time people tell about the forum but not give the proper detail ask them to read the rules carefully and make good posts.

yes, care more about the quality of your post than just the number of posts per day or the full 100 characters, which lacks seriousness. meaningless posts come from newbies a lot, search and gather information before posting.

yeah thanks so much for bringing up this topic, alot of individuals here seam to have nothing to contribute to a topic so they just post thanks for posting and the leave, actually it would do us good if you could state yhe point why you are even greatfull for the post a least, and also consider giving like to the post too. 

Posting meaningless nonsense comments and even topics are the reason so many posts are deleted daily. Many people arrive at cryptotalk without any knowledge of crypto world and try to earn the rewards. But it is necessary to do some research and build some knowledge base before starting to write.

468x60-3.png

That's right, i strongly agree with you. Don't create meaningless topic because it is just a waste of time, moderators will found it as an meaningless topic which means they need to delete it to keep the cleanliness in the forum. 

I agree with what you express in your publication, since nonsensical comments or comments with false content destabilize the information you want to give on various topics, which some do not even read in order to comply with daily publications.

On 3/26/2020 at 8:07 PM, Tamim 123 said:

thanks friend for your good post. well, new member like me need to follow the guidance of this forum while making comment after completing 100 posts. we should be thoughtful and mindful while making comments on here. so that people can be benefited by working to the crytotalk forum.

Yes I think that we should not post any negative and meaningless comments and topics here because we must be friemdly with others because we are creating a community that we should all be cooperating with each other because wel all have same goals and that is to earn. 

This is actually  a very big issue. As there are so many people eho jist to get there post counted and receive money against them are posting irrelevant and incorrect information on the forum. They need to understand that those would not work as moderators will delete those and and they will have to do double hard work.

If a user continues to post useless comments or posts then if someone reports them then the moderators will give them warning points. And if it continues then they can even ban the user too. And also if you don't know about a topic then it's better not to say or comment anything. Because by that you will be in a risk of getting punishment. So always post or comment only if you know about everything related to this topic. 

On 2/10/2020 at 8:18 PM, rjroshan said:

People joining to the forum daily which is good to see them. We are creating helpful posts for them, to work without spamming. Still we have responsible to keep clean this forum. Some new members just trying to complete their first 100 posts with meaningless posts. Please don't try to break forum rule's.

Captfure.PNG

Capture.PNG

Thank you my friend for these important advice
Indeed, we must have a high sense of responsibility for the site and the information it contains
I think that we must do the cooperation in order to keep the site and its content in the best quality

Obviously having to be lazy will make you to post lazy meaningless Post, as we need to be in a good and open mood, as to interactive and with the community, as a sad mood will make you slow in the forum, but as I think that we need to be active on about well-being first to make our presence active on the forum

On 3/7/2020 at 3:34 PM, Karani said:

First off, ensure your posts has at least 100 characters. Similarly, avoid plagiarism. Duplicating content to increase your posts will only get your account suspended.

I agree with you one my friend's account got suspended because he used to write meaningless content and sometime he used to copy and paste post I think that's why his account got banned 

Edited by Soaib khan

On 2/28/2020 at 5:07 PM, Khancrypto said:

I think bro you are the oldest one in this platform and you know all the rules and regulations regarding the forum. Will follow our seniors to go forward 

we should follow the rules of this forum if we don't follow then there is a high chance of banning our account or we can also receive warning point from moderators 

The comments depended on what have 

You posted my friend so the comments

Will be helpful for useful posts 

Thank you for your spotlight 

On 3/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, stuntdila said:

by creating meaningless topics or posts the only one get harm is who created it. so if you create it you are the one who get harm. may be you will get banned. so to not get into trouble you must post meaningful contents only. first read rules too.

Well this is true mate and also other members will be affected from deleted posts because they are replying to that particular useless posts given by the member here in this forum.

Any comment must be creative and have a good information about the subject ,we see many comment like that they just want to comment to reach the number of the good post 

They have been the most problem if this forum and they have been making the moderators to work tediously to see the forum is clean. But I think we have succeed this aspect of scammers now

Some posts out of the blue ideas towards a certain topic. Some just want to have an additional count in their post even though they just share non-sense ideas. Moderators are here to delete those meaningless comments. They regulate and maintain the useful ideas and comments that nay help the community to grow more.

wish you didn't show their id maybe they were newbie but anyway i agree with you every comment should be creative and useful for others or admins will delete it then you have to replace them and it takes a lot of time even you may receive warning point for spamming so its better to think before sharing!