Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

I am new in this site but always try my best to make a meaningful comment .And i dont like copy posting at all.Always post from my own idea and thought and with my feeling.Because i ant to stay here for a long time.

Hi my companion Truth be told, these vacant themes are broadly spread now, particularly with the nonstop increment in the quantity of fresh debuts, as they don't watch the guidelines of the discussion, even the least complex standard that the distribution contains 100 characters. I trust everybody consideration.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right some people in this forum oosting meaningless comments they don't know that how to comment and what to post they just post non useful things to conplete theor tasks but it is not good

I agree with you that we, as members of this forum, must feel responsible and always work to develop the forum and publish important things that benefit everyone and abide by the rules of the forum in terms of the type of topic or the number of characters needed to spread the useful topic

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Meaningless comments are annoying abd not counted for payment posts you have to comment very carefully and must be topic related

we all trying to mak more good posts but that could need time until we knew new information day by day but in general we re doing good job every day.

It is mandatory that we should always post useful post , posting of irrelevant post is against the rules of the forum, let's always try to be creative in making post in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes,you are right.Most of the new members are doing this and as a result the image of the forum is becoming bad to the new comers and they are also doing the same.The members doing this should be warned and if it doen't work they should be banned.

My friend i agree with you.Although meaningless posts are boring to all but every day newly many people join this forum.they don't have experience that how to write good or meaningful posts.So i think everybody should consider new members and give them opportunity to gather more knowledge to make good posts.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:18 AM, rjroshan said:

People joining to the forum daily which is good to see them. We are creating helpful posts for them, to work without spamming. Still we have responsible to keep clean this forum. Some new members just trying to complete their first 100 posts with meaningless posts. Please don't try to break forum rule's.

Captfure.PNG

Capture.PNG

I think begginer people do it to reach 100 post goal fast. they are here only for free earning. These people always get bann from this site. But not learn anything from it. I always advice people to learn about crypto first and after that post on this site.

Agree, please lets all have discipline,lets help this forum to be organized,clean and effective for those who are in need of informations,it is for our own benefits also,don't waste this chance of having a sites that gives us as high as this.

I totally agree with you because this kind of totally unreasonable for us.  That is why no one should make such comments.  This kind of comment would not be good for our work.  Which would be very bad for us.  So it is not right for anyone to make such comments.

First off, ensure your posts has at least 100 characters. Similarly, avoid plagiarism. Duplicating content to increase your posts will only get your account suspended.

Exactly i have seen many unusual comments in various posts which is totally useless for the topics and thats results the delition of comments which later on treated as a complaint so try to comment some useful ideas which could conclude the topic in a better way.

Its very important to always comment meaningful comments that will be helpful to other users and if you are feeling stressed or tired make sure to have a refresh up than posting posts out of greediness that might be deleted or even got you warning points.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 AM, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
In fact, these empty topics are widely spread now, especially with the continuous increase in the number of new arrivals, as they do not observe the rules of the forum, even the simplest rule that the publication contains 100 characters. I hope everyone attention.

Also, the posts should have good contents. Not useless posts. The character can sometimes be 80 or 90 as I saw it on the rules for posting. 

It is something we have been complaining about over and over again on this forum. Just yesterday I reported some of the spammers. Let's not just do this for reward sake alone. Let's help the group grow and gain more grounds 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

10 hours ago, Idrislbz said:

With this problem I am suggesting that the cryptotalk platform should create groups where you make posts using the local language and it will reduce that

I think that eventually, we will be allowed to comment in local languages, it's difficult to express my ideas clearly in a language that i don't write or speak a 100%, meanwhile I keep improving my english.

Most members who have done these tasks are either forums or begin posting new ones. These works will be closed as soon as possible. These are destroying our forum.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 2/11/2020 at 12:48 PM, BirdFlue said:

Yeah I'm also agree with you. Some of member is very hurry to complete 100 post. That's why they make meaningless comment. That is harmful for this site. It's violated all of us. So Don't try to create meaningless comment.              

This is why many members here in this forum are getting deleted their posts because they are creating some useless and not constructive posts or topics here in this forum, i hope that this will be clean by the admins and moderators.

Добрый день , приятель, я полностью согласен с твоим мнением по этому конкретному вопросу. Большинство участников, которые совершают эти действия, - это те люди, которые только начали публиковать сообщения на форуме, или новички, и я думаю, что такие действия должны быть прекратите как можно скорее, потому что такого рода действия разрушают наш форум и систему .

You are right there are many members  who just  post meaningless posts. Every  one should  read the rules. And make posts  according  to the rules.