What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

I think my goals are always the same, because every new year I decided to earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as much as I can, by using low prices in my side, and participating in new projects with high profits, so this goal is stable for every earner and no one can change it.

Dear members, A person without a goal is wasting his fatigue, so everyone must have a long and near goal. For me, my goal for this year is to get more experience in trading and to get a lot of capital to invest in

Edited by Shadi29
  • +1 1

Iam in 2021 ,and I have recently joined here and I hope I can do well here and be able to collect a lot of bitcoins and to be a  senior ,i would like to invite my friends,family to join and work here.

My goal in this year to earn more and learn more. This year is good year for us who works with crypto. Look bitcoin price is increasing. Bitcoin has a promising future. I will trade or invest in this year. Lets see what happens. Wish me luck guys.

• +1 1

Greetings my dear brother, my goal this year is to collect all the coins that I can, I do not have a set limit, I will simply collect everything I can, I will try to save, keep those coins in a very safe way and then when I have a good price I will sell them, or do business with them.

Nice question my friend. Actually, I want to collect a lot of crypto currencies this year, and sell them so that I can make a lot of money. I would really be very happy if I can use up my spare time by working on crypto and get much. This is an exercise to make a strategy in the future.

In fact, my great goal now is to learn technical analysis to become more experienced in the field of trading and to ensure a good profit. I am still a little away from this goal, but I am progressing step by step.

• +3 1

This year, I aspire to achieve a lot of things, and at the end of the year to be a good investor and to make a lot of profits from trading and other investments, and I aspire to earn more than 2 Bitcoins.

• +1 1

My goals are very far away, I hope to reach them, but I need a lot of time, not this year, but I hope to do so soon, but this is difficult because I hope to collect one bitcoin

• +1 1

Well even though 2020 has come and gone, I've made a wonderful plans for the year 2021 and I'm optimistic that I will achieve those goals and I'm optimistic that this to hear I will invest and hold up to two btc.

Hello dear friend, I have many goals in mind, collecting some coins, going a long way in Crytotalk is one of my great goals in order to have the experience and knowledge about investing and earning Cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, fanylu said:

Hello dear friend, I have many goals in mind, collecting some coins, going a long way in Crytotalk is one of my great goals in order to have the experience and knowledge about investing and earning Cryptocurrencies.

@fanylu This is the year of BTC and DGB, keep those coins in mind when you want to invest something, surely there will be profits in the future by holding them, this year, if something unforeseen happens, cryptocurrencies will have excellent growth, many good things are expected In the coming months, we must take the opportunity that we have here to generate some income and be able to do business with them, regards.

In my opinion everyone have a goal in his life. Without any goals you can't success in your life. My goal is I want to earn 5000$ in this year or more. This amount is not big but I want earn minimum 5000$ . 

Thanks. My goal this year is to make the most money from crypto. I hope I can do something good here. This is a very big program. I can go much further than that in the future. Here I want to invest. Here I am able to make enough money. Which I want to do business by investing. Basically, it gives us a lot of benefits. So, I want to take advantage of this. I earn bitcoin by making good posts.

The main goal is to obtain knowledge and experience in order to be able to enter the world of trading.  Much time should be spent in all areas of this wonderful forum.  We can gain valuable information that is invaluable by working on this forum.  When you have the knowledge, you can easily earn a lot of money.  When I have enough knowledge I will start trading on the Binance platform

• +5 1

Hello my friend, after having a big dive in this world , my hopes and dreams become deferent

First all what I wanted is to post and get profit of my posts , now l have a wider vision 

I want to learn more gain more knowledge having larger experience , I really want to be part of this world like developer , like I want to feel that I can do something great not just collect currencies .

• +2 1

Everyone has their goals and desires. I am looking forward to reap more Bitcoin parts and put them in a big investment. This will bring me huge profits. I hope that you will achieve your goals.

• +4 1

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend. My goal since the beginning of my accession to cryptotalk was to learn and collect information about encrypted currencies, but today I am really thinking of investing to increase my earnings

I have so many goals in this year but i am afraid that i can not make good amount of bitcoins due to prices are going high and i can not work too much and also can not invest bigger in crypto world. The time have been passed on what we can invest little and now we could get better.

Hello my dear friend, we all have one goal, which is to obtain encrypted currencies in free and correct ways. I would like to collect bitcoin parts so that I can collect one by creating through this forum or other methods that earn us encrypted currencies

• +3 1

In fact, I have many goals .. One of the most important of these goals is to learn technical analysis and master reading currency indicators correctly before I enter the field of trading until I become a successful person.

• +1 1

It is a good question, my friend, for me. I make comments and posts here in this wonderful forum. I earn bitcoins and withdraw half of the profit and keep the other half in the balance for trading and investing with good luck to all.

• +4 1

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? I think for many members here our goal for this year is to collect many Bitcoins and to hold it for long term when the Bitcoin rise a higher price...

• +2 1

My goal this year is I want to get more satoshi not from faucet and ptc again. It is tiring. I want to get it from other ways like from game or forum like this. I would be very happy if  I can use up my spare time by working on crypto and get much. 

• +2 1

I hope to collect almost a huge num er of crypro this year as this year is a golden year for all crypto traders to collect crypto for a huge profit in upcoming years and bitcoin will increase its rate and co.e close to almost 70000 us dollars this year.

• Useful or interesting 1