Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

With mining, it will take years but if you are smart investor you can double or even triple your financial budget in few months. Always use your brain and make a decent analysis before sending a penny to the exchanges or strange people on the internet forums.

Hi, my friend!

It will take a long time working on cryptotalk.org to be able to have a bitcoin, since bitcoin varies greatly in price. but about 10 years sure. As minimum !!!!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

It all depends on you. What are the ways you want to apply to make you plans possible? You can reach 1 BTC in one month, if you have the available source. Earning online these days, are not that easy unless you engage in trading or mining.

This depends on your effort and the sites you work with, but for this forum if you want to get 1 bitcoin through it you may need 3 to 4 years

Dear Mate ! It is not easy to make 1BTC once . everything requires time but if you work continuously for 5 years then according to an estimate you can earn 1 BTC easily. and then you can also starts trading with that 1 btc and you will become millionire within months.best wishes !

Edited by ghilman112

On 2/10/2020 at 5:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

I am really sorry dear. I joined cryptotalk talk forums..in last 3-4 days ago...I'm still learning by senior in this forums..in that case i don't know about you topic .. I am waiting for someone who will give you ans..after that i will got to know that topic.. 

On 2/10/2020 at 4:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

I don't know about this I just complete my daily 30 post and get 0. 0003 btc daily I'm happy to earn bitcoin through my post and I'm not interested and knowing another way to earn bitcoin 

Well it depends on how many jobs you have and how much you earn from it and lets say that you always use your profits to buy something then theres no particular time or year for person so save and gather 1BTC.

Yes, it's hard to earn bitcoin because this coin is a number one crypto and popular it's hard to mined but other sites giving crypto or satoshi everytime they view adds or watch some videos in app or sites. There's a lot of way to get bitcoins you can use faucets there's a lot faucets choose legit sites.

Earning bitcoin and the amount depends on the site you are working in. I myself have never reached 1 BTC. If you are working in this forum and want to earn 1 BTC it would take you approximately 10 years. but if you are involved in advertising on other sites, and faucets and other forums then you could perhaps make it in half that time. If you are doing investments and are involved in trading then perhaps you can make 1BTC in a year or even less. It all depends on how invested you are in earning bitcoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Actually I am new on this field, and I can't answer that. But yes through this forum, I am able to earn bitcoin for free. But I am no mood to store them, I want some fun in my life and I am gonna use them.

You seem to be an interesting guy.  I also have the same doubt. So 1 bitcoin is a big amount. As i was thinking if i had a bitcoin when it was cheaper and at present selling that will give me huge money. But for your doubt you can check how much you are earning per day and then multiplying it such to get 1 Bitcoin.  You will get a rough idea.

I think it would have been very easy if I knew about Bitcoin in 2009 because in that time the Bitcoins price was 0.02 USD dollar for Bitcoin but right now Bitcoins price crossed over $10,000 so I think with my investment method I can earn 1 Bitcoin in in 2 years because I am still learning my trading and investment with cryptocurrency.

Hello my dear friend. If you are going to work only in this platform then it will take more than 5 years to earn 1BTC from this forum till then price of BTC will also be raised so that you will probably never make 1 bitcoin from here. 

i dont know it depends to a lot of things.from which way you want to get a btc coin ? if you want get from trading it depends to your first investing and your decision if you want to get from cryptotalk it takes 8 years to reach one btc.

The value of a Bitcoin is around 7000 dollar. If you are thinking of earning a bitcoin just by working in the website and posting it will take a long period of time. But if you have good knowledge of trading and investment then i think you can earn a bitcoin within a year.

It takes a long time to earn the amount of BTC you say. You must have capital to win quickly. Or you will gather it through sites like reference sites and other members.

It's definitely going to take a long time if you mean on this forum. 1 bitcoin is worth $10, 000. And that's a very large sum. You can either make about $3 a day at a maximum. That's about 30,000 satoshi.And I don't think that's bad. But of course you won't be able to compare that to real trading. He's always the best.

This is only depend upon your working skills as you are earning by posting so you should earn bitcoin in many months but if you want to have 1 bitcoin so you should invest and do bussiness by crypto

This depends on your discipline with the rules of success that you will set yourself before anything. But overall, the normal period for a person who makes a habitual effort to accomplish this task is approximately 3 years.

• +1 1

Bitcoin earn in crypto talk.    I think my profit is about 15-20% in general. Crypto talk is a real site.  Crypto talk is a trusted site in online job. Crypto talk work is a very simple.  Crypto talk work with payment regularly.  Crypto talk rules are very good.                

If you are only trying to earn a bitcoin with the income you get here, it will be quite difficult.You can shorten your bitcoin earning time by investing or producing and selling something.

If your using just crypto talk it'll take you upto about 10years to earn 1bitcoin as the price is 10k use per bitcoin. Just know to have 1 bitcoin is not easy and very difficult