Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

If you only rely on earnings from the forum then it will take a long time but if you do while trading, investing with the results of the earnings that you can be likely in 2 till 3 years you can get 1 Bitcoin .

• +1 1

look the normal way to have 1 BTC is to trade with big capital 
but if you want to collect from faucets and airdrop it is too hard 
may be you will need years 
so I advice you to learn how to trade and start with small capital

• +2 1

That pursuit and  wanting to know how long to earn 1 bitcoin isn't a good idea when entering crypto currency and it can open rooms for scamers as you will be deceive at the end in my opinion its better to concentrate on what you can earn currently .thanks .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Currently Bitcoin is very expensive, it is increasing day by day. One Bitcoin costs a lot, though for many countries. It doesn't really say exactly how long you can earn it. It will depend on your work. You can raise income bitcoin not just by posting here, but also in other ways. Then you can reach your goals very quickly.

• +3 1

19 hours ago, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

Friend you need a lots of time to earn one bitcoin you need to invest your earned bitcoin on any top crypto currency but before that you need to collects all the information about crypto trading .

The simple for example , you buy ask BTC on exchanger , this very quickly if you want to have bitcoin.

But if you no have money , you can join everything about bounty cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

it depends a lot on the invesment you make since there are plataforms that offer you great profits but you have to invest a lot of money, from experience i have made samll invesment of 20 dollars in dascoin in nuvmining an t it is giving me good results in a 2 years contract.

• +2 1

If you are a beginner You earn one bitcoin in ten years. But if you already work in cryptotalk since last 5 year. Then you have already experienced in crypto currency. So you can earn 1 BTC in 2 - 4 years. Its my opinion.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

It depends on the amount of money people invest in bitcoins. Some people make 1 Bitcoin in just 1minute by buying when price is low at 2000$ now that Bitcoin is worth 9000$ .investing your HYIP will make u poorer instead of richer. 

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Enxz said:

I agree with you it's a useful question for everyone we have 0. 0003 btc daily to make 30 useful post if we invest them in yobit then we get a lot of profits 

• +1 1

I have ben so nice that habey god for theyone s m she who knows what the best value of this Bitcoin is, so it's important to keep hoping, not giving IP at any given moment. I haven't gotten a single moment, but it's been a long time thinking, buying a lot of minerals here. Has been and is being so that the topic verry good.

• +3 1

At this aitem Jan is one Timer Or ider from the points of owing! you must benefit a decade to have 1 BTC! nevertheless, you can easily business using them or perhaps make investments these! in order to produce a massive income! then you cancertainly help make 1 BTC together with one year or perhaps a smaller amount! in case you are that wisdom.

• +3 1

well worst case, it could have take n me a day to earn some little bitcoin in the 2011, but there was a lot of conflict then and there is a lot of them now so its important we have to really identify the good reason that we are able to run this things oif the market and so we have levels we cannot even understand that works well for all of us.

• +3 1

Woswom question ! I have never even got one at at any one moment but it has been a lot time to think of it, there has been a lot of mining buying here and selling there, its been very hectic but lets see what happens next , who knows what the best value of this bitcoin will be so its very important to keep the balens the topic

• +3 1

8 hours ago, Enxz said:

Depending on how much desire and ability you have, and capital also has an effect. If you only post on Cryptotalk, it might take a long time. Maybe you can try trading, doing bounty, renting out your skills for a bitcoin payment. That way 1 bitcoin will quickly be collected

• +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

If you are big investors and big traders which we called it "whale", you can easily to earn 1 bitcoin in just a months, but if you are only bounty hunter it would take years to reach 1 bitcoin of your earnings.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will take more than a decades . But if you invest it and get a huge profit then you will get 1 bit within a year . If you continue this 30 comment process then you might get old 🤣

• +1 2

If you have a job and good salary per month, you can buy bitcoin but wait for its price to get low. And if you just want to earn and dont involve any invesments, then you can go to faucets or airdrops. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Enxz said:

I think there is no measurement of how much time one will require to earn 1btc it totally depends on how much time you spend on earning bitcoins how much grip you have in predicting prices how much your luck is working and how patient you are.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Enxz said:

I think you will earn one btc from this forum in 7 or 8 months because 1 btc is very big value so it need some time.

Its depend on you how you earn btc and up to  your intelligence. And how much time you spend for this purpose. Best way to get good profit is trading. If you talking about this forum only it will take too long.

• +2 2

Hello everyone I guess if you are working properly and you are smart enough you can earn btc in a very short amount of time

• +1 2