Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

10 hours ago, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

If you are just do posting in forum like cryptotalk, it will take approximately 10 years before you can earn 1 btc. But except on posting, you also do faucets claiming, trading and investing, it will only take you before you can earn 1 btc in just 6 months. That's my expeculation.

• +1 1

This depends on your skills and how hard are you prepared to work. Someone could earn 1 bitcoin in just 1 month if he is smart and lucky enough while for other it could take years 

• +1 1

In order to get 1 bitcoin, you may need more than 10 years to be able to collect such an amount, especially if you work on low payment sites and do not use investment and trading.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I we work here regularly then i get one bitcoins in 4000 days or 9 years. We earn daily 30000 satoshi which is equal to 2.79 dollars today. This forum is best earn without investment verily we earn very low but happy with crypto talk policy.

This is best.

• +1 2

Earning 1 Bitcoin really needs hard work or huge capital.because Bitcoin value now it too expensive.1 Bitcoin is $10000 today .it's not easy to earn that huge amount of money.

• +1 1

Earning full 1 bitcoins is very hard but i depends on the you're doing it's up to you if you can earn it in just a weeks, months, or a year.

• -1 1

Well, it depends on you what will you do or used by earning some bitcoin, if you are just participating on airdrops, you need a lot of time for that to reached the 1 bitcoin, i will prefer to you to do mining mate because this is the fastest way to earned bitcoin but you need to invest some heavy equipment for that to get some 1 bitcoin fastly.

First of all, I am in you be here and I don't know much about cryptocurrency but for earning a bitcoin right now, it's gonna take me a long time because I only earn a little by investing. In trading with cryptocurrency right now and Bitcoins price is rising day by day So it is right now impossible for me to buy 1 Bitcoin so I will wait for the next bitcoin halving  so that I can buy a btc.

• +3 1

I think the best option would be to to go for trading and if you are financially well off, then you can invest in Altcoins and then trade it of in a very small amount of BTc and so on. It all depends on how you want to do.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

Do you mean buying 1 BTC from online earning.Then it take long time you have to make  hundred of dollars per month.So you Buy BTC.for example you have to make 3-800 per month and at the end of year you have you have $3600(when 300 per month income) and $9600(when you have 800per month income).

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Enxz said:

If you want to be able to earn of one bitcoin you need a lot of work here, not just posting in this forum, you need to do the investment and trading if you want to earn fast, I can't that you can earn it in one year and it takes more than a years. But if don't like to do the investing and trading, you can do the posting but it takes many years to earn a one bitcoin.

• +2 1

Earning 1 bitcoin in which way or strategy are you talking about exactly? If you mean just earning on this forum and hoping to get 1 bitcoin by earning in here, then it's going to take a hella time. But in trading it may also take a lot of time, if you have a lot of money, it's possible to make that amount of bitcoin is a reasonable period of time, but it's very hard. Because trading and mining or any other methods is not as easy as it looks. 

• +3 1

It all depends on what you want to do. If you want to only make 30 posts and get 1 btc, it would take at least 2 - 3 year, but if you trade and invest, you might get the 1 btc within 9 months - 1 year depending on how you trade and how you invest.

• +2 1

If you want to earn free bitcoin from cryptotalk then you need a lot of time accumulated full 1 btc but if you trade your earning then it will accumulated quickly.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Enxz said:

earnings a bitcoin will take 1 year or more because earnings is not easy.

if you start trading then you have to be patient and hard worker then you will able to make a bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 10.02.2020 at 07:36, Enxz said:

if you earn 30,000 satoshis every day, then you will have 0.1 bitcoin per year and in 10 years you will have 1 bitcoin - such harsh calculations.

• -1 1

Thus is depending on the type of your work, I knew some persons before who got 1 btc in 2 months or 3,if you are following only faucets or ptc sites, then you will need more than 50 years to get it, but try to be more active because crypto world is huge and there is many ways to earn bitcoin and there is some mistakes in it so try to use them to your side

Well you did not earn one bitcoin satoshi if you thinking to earn free Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is very high and its price is increased everyday yo can not earn one Bitcoin free method if you have a good amount for investment then you increase your investment trading in Bitcoin if you work in this forum you can daily earn 2-3 dollar depends on Bitcoin price then you can calculate how much time you need for earning 1 Bitcoin in my opinion Bitcoin trading is the best way where you can increase your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and earn good profit

It will depend of the sources of you income or where you bitcoin income came from and if you are traders and if you have good capital then you can achieve that in a month of year but if you have only this crypto talk then it will take 10 years for you to earn 1 bitcoin.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I'm made a trading strategy and that strategy through i earn 1 Bitcoin 1.5 year. If you want to collect 1 Bitcoin with this website then this process take among 10 years.

I think we have to take a long time to get 1 BTC, about less than one year or up to one year. But you can invest or trade so that when you collect it so little time and do not wait a long time.

For the beginners need to do 100 comment at first then you can earn money by earning the bitcoin as much as possible bitcoin price is increasing this year 2020.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:36 AM, Enxz said:

If you are just going to post here in cryptotalk then you probably will have bitcoin in 15 years. It is actually depend to your activities in crypto world before there is a contest in the forum for one month and the price is 1btc. If you are keeping and continuously earning from trading, bounty and etc. Maybe in 1 to 2 years it really depends to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Earning bitcoin i think it was depend on your work. If you hard work and also intelligent with enough knowledge about crypto then you can earn bitcoin in one years or less. So just keep hard working.