Converting into litecoin - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

The best option is to use the low commission method for buying LTC and withdrawing the LTC instead of paying high fee on BTC withdrawal. The Yobit is good exchange for this purpose and LTC withdrawal is around 0.001 BTC.

The most excellent alternative is to exploitation the downcast charge scheme for exchange LTC and withdrawing the LTC as a replacement for of paying exalted fee on BTC withdrawal. The Yobit is lovely swap over for this end and LTC withdrawal is around 0.001 BTC

If you are a yobit user then you can easily convert your Bitcoins into litecoins for withdrawing your balance you would be seeing a Market option in your yobit page and below it there is an LTC by clicking in it you have to select a sell order and after selecting a sale order you will be able to sell the coins and then it will be converted into litecoins and can be withdrawn easily. 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:45 AM, suzuya said:

If you want to convert your earnings from this campaign to litecoin, you can just go to the trade section of yobit and then look for litecoin at the left side and then click it. Once you are done finding and clicking litecoin you can now go and look for the buy box, you can put how many of your crypto you want to use to buy litecoin.

Yes once you are done finding and clicking  litecoin you can now go and look fir the buy box , you can put how many of your crypto want to use to buy litecoin ,  as i know searching litecoin  to bitcoin in trade section might help you .

On 2/9/2020 at 4:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

In the yobit exchanger there are more coin who have too low fees. YOu cna also use those coins to withdraw with low transaction fees. I always prefer to this small trader. Even i also use this strategy to withdraw my fund from other exchanges.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:47 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

How hard it can be. It is an exchange, and its purpose is to help people exchange coins from one type to another. All you have to do is go to the trade section of Yobit, and from there do the required change, it is fairly easy. Just type the amount you want exchange and voila your coins are exchanged. 

You have traded in any stock exchange before and this will be very easy for you. You can provide a direct conversion from the market where btc and ltc are traded.

its too simple any coin you can convert towards any kind or pair you like and this can be done by using online calculator that will help you to convert a given coin and provide exactly amount in value to a given final coin so what you need is to know what coin versus which coin

My friend, the method is very easy, you go to exchange and write the name of Litecoin versus bitcoin, showing you two options to buy or sell, and you choose the appropriate process for you, whether buying or selling, good luck.

You can easily take light coins from Bitcoin so you have to go there by train and you will select Bitcoin to light coins by clicking on Exchange.

You can convert your bitcoin to litecoin by clicking on the little search bar on the left hand side of the pay per post section of yobit and then just type "LTC" and click search and then select the amount of bitcoin that you want to convert.

My friend, you can do this easily with the left side of the forum. There is an option for currencies. Select Bitcoin first and then press LTC in the currencies below them. After that, it shows you the options for transferring between the two currencies.

Woah! Thank you for your exertion. It truly fathomed my issue almost this. I truly appreciate it Migo. 🥺💓

My friend this is very simple and you can do that by entering the platform and clicking on the btc symbol and then choosing the ltc currency symbol and then a new page will appear for you to put the amount that you want to transfer inside it and then you click on buy

On 2/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Yes this is good to know how you can do this is really easy just go to market and chose bitcoin to ltc , and there you can bay and sell like you want. Is easy my friend.

To convert your earned BTC to litecoin please access your yobit account and you will see the list of crypto coins on the left side then just press on litecoin and you will be redirected to the trade section and from there follow the guidelines and exchange.

I also often convert bitcoin into litecoin. You visit your yobit and in the upper left corner look for litecoin, you set and customize it at your disposal.

That simple bro you just need to follow some simple steps and in seconds you will see your BTC changes into LTC. You need to access your yobit account then go on the section where all the coins are listed. The click on LTC and then click on buy you will see you BTC will change into LTCs.

Well, I see that above, friends helped you with your problem, and even left you images to make it easier. Another currency with economic commission could be trx or xrp.

it's very easy my friend !
all you have to do is going to Yobit platform then click on " Trade " then you have to convert your BTC to waves to make the fees lesser !
the after this convert the Waves to LTC ! that's it.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

In the YouTube there are many video about how to convert your assets. First learn about it. After that you can easily convert it to litecoin. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is easy task  my Friend  click on  btc first left side bar on the main  page.  Then click  on the Ltd from list below . New page will be  open.  Click on buy ltc you can buy  as much you want.

Hello my friend
I think you should trade in order to convert your currencies into another currency
You can search on YouTube for how it works
Or you can go to the Yobit platform and transfer from there

First you go to the Yobit platform then there is a table to the left of the page there is an option btc that you click on and then gives you the currencies that you can convert the bitcoin to it you enter into the currency you want and then you convert to it and then withdraw

If you have not any information regarding trade on exchanges and if you totally new in crypto market then go to yobit exchange and after left side market shows then sell your btc with ltc paired. And trade is very simple process on each exchange and yobit also.