Converting into litecoin - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

I see that they already gave you the information you needed, the truth is something very simple. Yobit also has the option of creating orders and leaving them open, that is something very positive because we will not have to be pending. How good is this forum, there are always users willing to help newbies.

• +2 1

In my opinion, if you want to convert your Bitcoins into Litecoin, you should go to one of the famous and reputable exchange platforms such as the yobit platform and binance and conduct the exchange process in it

On 2/9/2020 at 12:39 AM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Thanks my friend for this information it's clear on shots you provided on how we can trade bitcoins to litecoin at yobit exchange because we can't withdraw in bitcoins due to high fees charged so it's important to know this and be able to withdraw in ltc at least it charges low.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:39 AM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully.

Well my friend, you have fone a great job. And thank you so much for helping that man with great explanation. This will not only useful for him.but also useful for all the members mostly new members who didn't know about how to convert BTC to LTC for withdrawing with less fee. Best wishes my friend!

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The best option is to use the low commission method for buying LTC and withdrawing the LTC instead of paying high fee on BTC withdrawal. The Yobit is good exchange for this purpose and LTC withdrawal is around 0.001 BTC.

Hey I'm new here. Thanks for creating helpful post

Well I also want to learn about litecoin change. I don't know how to convert Bitcoin to Litecoin. I guess I will learn some basic things from comments which are writing in your post.You also read properly all your comments. Have a good day dear!

On 2/9/2020 at 3:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

Hey dear your concern is very important, you can convert your bitcoin earning on this forum by just clicking on trade button in in yobit account and trade your bitcoin for litecoin. Litecoin will also earn you low transaction fee.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

The withdraw fee of litecoin is very low. You can convert your bitcoin to litecoin from yobit.  Go yobit and you can see top some currency name in left near market option. From there you click btc. Than click litecoin from currency list.  After follow ths process you can see convert option. 

• +1 1

The guy that made the first comment deserves an award. He broke the process down into pieces and explained each in details. If I just joind this cryptocurrency platform today, I would totally understand the process of conversion. 

You can convert into litecoin so easily by youbit exchnage just select lite coin and click ok for exchnage which coin you want to exchange then select this your litecoin is ready 

Converting Bitcoin as a beginner is not a easy task, because we don't have much idea about it But the senior member can do it easily because they are familiar and experience with it. Thank you

@Trainz

• +1 1

If you have bitcoin you convert into litecoin because bitcoin transection fee is very high and litecoin fee is very low therefore you convert their BTC in litecoin. I hope this comment will be help you.

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

You can change over Bitcoin to Litecoin via looking for a couple of Litecoin with Bitcoin, at that point you purchase in the amount you need and afterward make a request or sell quickly, and afterward when your equilibrium becomes Litecoin You can take it out and send it to a wallet

I know nothing about this. I're so sorry to be able to give you any information on how to convert Bitcoin to Litcoin. No, but I guarantee you will find out about it later and let me know

On 2/9/2020 at 6:39 AM, Migo said:

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

This is a good tutorial! It will also help me in the future. I think LTC is a bit old but still one of the good coins in the market today! I hope this will help many beginners like me! Thank you.

1 hour ago, Gadozhaki said:

Converting Bitcoin as a beginner is not a easy task, because we don't have much idea about it But the senior member can do it easily because they are familiar and experience with it. Thank you

@Trainz

Am sure we can learn that from many topics created by some older members , I have been trying to follow some couple of topics related to that and if you can also am sure you will find it easy to convert mate, @Gadozhaki

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hello friend in the exchange you can see the existing pairs you just have to go to the BTC / LTC pair and place a sell order, you wait for someone to buy it and that's it, you have your btc in litecoin ready to be withdrawn...

• +4 1

A transfer is the process of trading or trading it and exchanging a ltc with a btc This is done on the Yobit platform You just have to search for the name of the currency in the search box on the interface of the platform, and then choose the currency and sell against it.

Hye guys

Im neew here i dont know bitcoin converted to litecoin so here mant commnt presnt to read them and solve your problm dont worry here all type of question answer is available

On 2/9/2020 at 6:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

You can easily search it from google dude. But since you created a post about that then I will show you how. You need to go to your yobit account then look at the lower left corner, you'll see the market on it and now you need to find the "LTC" and the you choose what currency that you have that you wanted to convert in LTC.

It is very easy to convert bitcoins into litecoins. As long as your using yobit.

It has some processing charges which will be taken but it can be done. I've never tried converting them:)

I just know that can be done, it takes a bit longer than usual to process this.

Thanks for reading:)

Yes friend is easy way you can go to BTC and select litcoin. Select the amount of bitcoin which you want to buy and put in the section appear on your screen in sale and buy and click if you want to buy. Then your amount will transfer into litcoin. You can use this method for other coin. 

It's great move because if you want to withdraw your bitcoins you have to pay too many fees but if you use ltc you should only pay 0.02 ltc for fee. When you open yobit page you can find litecoin and btc converter. After that point you should convert and transfer your own wallet. This is the cheapest and safest way to withdraw your earnings. If you convert you bitcoin to usd you can find usd/ltc converter and after that you can send to your own wallet.

• +4 2

What do you mean converting? You may trade your bitcoins to LTCs as simply selling your btcs and buy LTCs in BTC/LTC pair. This is a wise thing to do when you transfer your money to other exchanges but pay attention to buying and selling prices at the target exchange, too. Sometimes people tend to sell their BTCs for far too expensive prices.

Edited by Wanderdark
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You've done a great job of converting Bitcoin into a lite coin. Because we all know that the withdrawal fee for Bitcoin is very high almost 20 dollars plus.So it is better that you convert it to other currencies. So you have to pay the minimum fee.