How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit

You can't convert bitcoin to flat currency trough yobit first transfer your bitcoin to other websites like paxfull then convert your bitcoin to flat currency.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Every crypto talk forum members are know about Yobit exchange platform. We can use this amazing platform with our forum pay outs and Airdrop trading. I'm asking senior members of the forum to give ideas about how to sell our Bitcoins with Yobit platform. Crypto talk members mostly working with only Yobit.

Bitcoin is a base pair in Yobit exchange so you can sell/exchange your bitcoins to other alt coins on Yobit or you can still your Bitcoin to stable crypto like USDTE, TUSD or even fiat currencies like Rouble or dollar. 

I am also exploring this option.  If anyone knows about this, please tell me.  I think it will be very helpful to me. I am new here so tell me a little bit about what to do.

Well same here I don't know how to sell my coins through yobit but rather I transfer the coins to another wallet to make exchange. 

On 2/8/2020 at 4:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Every crypto talk forum members are know about Yobit exchange platform. We can use this amazing platform with our forum pay outs and Airdrop trading. I'm asking senior members of the forum to give ideas about how to sell our Bitcoins with Yobit platform. Crypto talk members mostly working with only Yobit.

I have no idea about youbit trading I'm new here and try to learn how to make more money through the trading but your post is helpful for me other friends comments is useful

Really easy question dear senior go to yobit exchange is then go to trade select a btc coin then, new window will come to your monitor then you can sell your coin. 

There's a menu about trade and then click it. In there you will find the buy and sell options. You can just chooses between the two. If you want to sell it to its maximum amount then click max and then sell it.

sorry i did not have any information about this i am a newbie in this forum but my friend told that is a good website for earning and yobit is a great platform for selling and purchasing bitcoin and other coins so i started work here

Hello frend you just have to go your yobit exchange and send your satoshis into btc and after that select your currency you want to convert your btc into it would be on the left down corner of the page.

Yes every senior should post about how to wuthdrawl  from cryptotalk  but there is many options i mean steps for withdrawl many people  loss their coins and dont know whats the process 

Actually you can sell your coin in dolles buy sell group. At first you need trade your coin in yobit exchanger. Then you can sell them and earn money

Actually I am joining dollars buy sell group. In this group I am sell my all coin. Really it is one of the best platform to earn more money

Just click the search bar in left side then search what coins is good to buy or what coins you want to buy.  And also if you want to withdraw just click the wallet and you will directly go to your Account Assets. Just click the minus sign then withdraw. 

I always sell my bitcoins to another crypto currency so that i can withdraw for a small fee. You just need to click in the coin which you need to exchange with, then enter amount an click buy! Your coins will be converted to that coin which you choose immediately. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello friend, success! I also have that doubt, and I would like to know if I could send my balance in bitcoin to my btc wallet on the uphold platform.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:29 PM, rjroshan said:

You can sell your bitcoin  on yobit exchange. There are many pairs of coin with btc you can sell/ them to any coin but only fiat is usd.in opinion yobit exchange is the best.

You can sell or buy cryptocurrencies in yobit It also makes any exchange on any of the other platforms. And that's by getting into the exchange at the stand. and to press buy or sell And it's going to be clearly illustrated for this window.

Yobit exchange is the best exchange site and also for best trading site,collect your satoshies and sell them,then you have to convert BTC in your favorite currency.

Welcome with me
Click trade, search for the coins you want to buy, for example TRX, BTC ... etc.
Then activate an order pending sale

I have no idea about youbit because if I am a new member who knows about it then it will be very good for me and I will be able to share it with others.

It's not too hard to sell Bitcoin from your Yobit account. First of all you need to login your Yobit account. Then you can see a seel option. Then select your currency to bitcoin then set amount and click on sell.

yobit is really an awesome thing to exchange and you must have an account there so you go  there  and go the market there you will see a lot of trading and just choose the pair in which you are interested and sell it........................ 

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Oh man you are realy begginer you don't know how to sell bitcoin in Yobit . ok o'll tell you first thing deposit and then wait and then go exchange BTC to USD and congratulation.

Here i have not so much knowledge about yobit. But i know yobit is good for selling bitcoin. By selling bitcoin we can get more profit. I want to know hou to use yobit for selling bitcoin. I really wantbto know.thank you   

You are not able to cash your bitcoin from yobit directly . You can cash directly with bank if your country accept bitcoin or you can use yobit to withdraw usd in perfect money and then you can withdraw from perfect money.