Quote a post!! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Quote a post!!

My friend, you can get notifications if anyone responds to your comment or respond to a topic that you responded to, and you also get a notification when someone responds to a topic that you have written so it is not necessary to quote

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its a great thing to quote a post because everyone can give their ideas and feedback . So it will be very beneficial for beginners

23 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey guys when i mead a post i need members to quote the post so i can see there idea about my post, but most of the comments on our posts are not quoted so i can't see meany comments because i can't receive a notifications, so please when you comment on posts just simply quote the posts so that the person can see your ideas, thanks

I very much agree with you but if you are so interested in other people replies than first you should check ☑ the notification button before submitting your post.

Secondly you can also use search bar to keep track of your posts and replies on it. 

On 2/8/2020 at 12:20 AM, kirubel said:

Hey guys when i mead a post i need members to quote the post so i can see there idea about my post, but most of the comments on our posts are not quoted so i can't see meany comments because i can't receive a notifications, so please when you comment on posts just simply quote the posts so that the person can see your ideas, thanks

I found this feature only in this platform. It make the platform more genuine. This is a direct comment option. We can reply the post through this feature. And we get only the posts notification if we turn on this.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 2/7/2020 at 11:20 PM, kirubel said:

Hey friend I agree to your post you are right I always try to quote every post and make a useful comment they will help you to clear your point 

Yes guys i have also the same idea. People should quite and give answers to the others.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:20 AM, kirubel said:

just simply quote the posts so that the person can see your ideas, thanks

Some users are just lazy to select a part of the OP's topic and quote it. They only care about getting paid, so I'm not surprised.

Though maybe some users like me, always quotes the OP (only a part of it) to notify the user of what I think about the topic.

Also, it is equally annoying to have your whole post quoted, which just floods the reply section with repetitive quoted content.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, kirubel said:

I have another solution for your problem 

after you make an topic save this topic in a tap on your smartphone browser or laptop browser

so you can check your topics every day and reply

To quote her in order to use it in your life. It's a good thing, but if you quote something from one of the members, It's a bad thing.And it can reveal And you'll be banned.So don't do it. Stay in the safe zone.

Dear ! You are right but not all the members do that.  If you want to get all notifcations just go to setting of your cryptotalk account  and turn on your notifcation on reply. then you will receive all notifications. If you like my suggestion just click on like button.

I think you will receiveing notification if they will reply you on the topic you made or if some one quote you,you will also receive notification.just like me with all my topic i receive notification

I think you should turn on your notification on post then when anyone post in your post you will get notificatiion.And also you are right bro i think everyone quote post when comments then that's people will get notification and he will also get his idea.       

You can do the notifications that you want to set the notifications so that a notification comes to you on the topics that you follow or on your own topics that have been answered and thus notifications come to you even if members do not quote your response.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:36 PM, Mehnil125 said:

I think that quote a post is also a main thing for the beginners and also to be added that it is been added to the profile post. 

I totally agree with you  I have also same opinion in this regard as quote is very important for beginners it allows them to grow and allow them to earn currency and fullfill their needs.

I think even they just post they're comment on your post you will still able to read it as long as your notification setting is on.i think quote and comment doesn't have much difference .

Edited by Armcannon
Wrong spelling

You can receive notification even if your post is not quoted, specially if the topic is yours. Also, it is not necessary to get quoted all the time since we all know not all comments we will see in our topics are that helpful or useful. Anyways, you can always check on your profile wether someone have recently commented on your topics. And if someone will be replying back to your posted comment for sure that person will quote you.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 2/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, kirubel said:

Yes it’s great idea to understand you post talking about. And to know your idea . Thats more important for any one read here. So i wish to quite the post before you star comment .

On 2/8/2020 at 3:30 AM, Ngwa said:

If someone want to get notification on a post that he posted, he can just on the settings of get notification for replies. Your post must not be quoted for replies. 

Woh, today I learn how to fix notification issue, I am new in this forum but I did not how to fix notification issue. So I want to give thanks to you.

As usually I mostly quote. Because I want to reply my opinion or answer to the topic publisher.. I think if you post a reply to the topic you are giving answer generally.. But if you quite someone you are answering the topic writer.. That's how I move on the forum.

Yes this will help beginners a lot if don't know about this forum then you just read the suggested comments and quote it about what you have came to know about that post.

Quoting a post in cryptotalk is very interesting and also very useful for spending your free time because in this you will learn new things everyday so that you can gain knowledge 

Your post will definitely be quoteq if you actually made a good and helpful post in the forum. You even get some reputation when your post is attractive

Whenever you make a subject, you ask for it in any comment, then you get a reply, then you know about it and you can go and learn about it just like I know

Hey guys when i mead a post i need members to quote the post so i can see there idea about my post, but most of the comments on our posts are not quoted so i can't see meany comments because i can't receive a notifications, so please when you comment on posts just simply quote the posts so that the person can see your ideas, thanks.

I think your notification for that if still off. They reset the notification menu and now you need to turn it on again. You should go to your notification menu and turn it on. You can't received notification when someone not quoted your post and if many people quoted your post in your certain topic, you can't reply to all of them becauae i will make a mess in the forum which means spamming.

2 hours ago, kirubel said:

yea it was turned off, and thanks  for your help

No problem, we're all here in this forum to share our knowledge to each other and also help the forum to become healthy and wealthy. If you are having problem on your account again, you should contact the admins so they could help you immediately.