More option in Report - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

More option in Report

Yea that would be a really good options because reporting in general does not show to the mods what exactly we meant when we reported. For example there could be a double post and mods only look at 1 post and think it's good.

• Useful or interesting 1

I still think they have a good filter applied but if there is something that should be added (from my point of view), it is to prevent so many words are repeated in a single text.

I think this is a decent recommendation. In spite of the fact that I've heard that some have been attempting to disrupt others so this must be remembered. By and large however it's acceptable that the board is beginning to police itself. I'm seeing more individuals being advised to stop and getting detailed. So much appreciated. Its great as dar as that goes. The spammers will get exhausted.

On 7/1/2020 at 5:21 PM, Kenciuu said:

When we saw some violators by copying and pasting other's works. It is easy to tell to the moderators by posting them in the section of plagiarism

Well, that's true mate, when i create my own topic, there's a member who are copying the other reply and i report this member, after an hour the post which us just copied is totally deleted by moderators and i think he get some penalty on it.

It is a good move that the rules of this forum have been too.strong And this power has been given to every member of this forum so that whoever breaks the rules of this forum will get warning points on his account. And people who do such wrong works should be banned.

You have a good suggestion but those options may be misuse by cryptotalk users. I think those options should only be granted to admin and moderators of the forum. I don't think is necessary to add those options. 

Edited by scofield64

All of your suggestions are worth adding I would like to add the less than 100 characters report post should also be added to the report section, or something like add your own comment tiimm

On 10/10/2019 at 1:37 AM, Consignee said:

Right now, there are three option available for reporting along with a comment box.

I suggest using some other option like-

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

It would help us reporting faster since when you type, it takes a lot of time, time is very important here :classic_tongue: you know what I mean.

@epidemia Please check and discuss with admin if possible to add this option. Would be very helpful.

Yes i agree with you that providing more options  will help people to tell about the reason of the reporting it is also easier for the more moderators too  to find out the actual reason. Because these are the most commonly issues for reporting any of the content..

It would be an addition to the report section although we do not need this feature most of the times and there must be some personal feedback option about a user or about the forum itself.

I think this is a great solution, because it requires a special approach. Since we can send a complaint for a specific section or topic, because it makes it easier for the administration, and it is easier for them to sort people who received a warning for one reason or another, time optimization!

Yes, I agree with you, it is good to add some reasons for reporting stolen content or spam that do not contain 100 characters, this will help us in prompt and accurate reporting of bad posts.

The most important option is to report the double posting that occurs by mistake due to the slow pace of the network sometimes, and because members cannot delete their duplicate post, they are confused. So if there is an option to delete the comment due to unintended repetition, that is good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There should be another text box for other option to write, so it would be easy to report with what you have in mind, so I recommend the admin should embed something of such in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would say that this option is much better.  I think this applies to those who are copying and pasting the posts of other members of the forum.  This option has a farewell to whom it cannot be reported.  It should be given to those who harm all other members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Report option is one of the best option in this forum. We can use them to show admin scammers. But we should always choice right option to report. This post really help us to know more those options.

I agree with the additional of the above options, because more and more member are joining the cryptotalk forum .and many more options ao moderate can easily take action .

You've suggested very good points & I think forum admin will add all options for reporting different group rules not obeying  activities  from scammers in CTT forum. If more options are added we feel easier for reporting. Excellent. 

• +1 1

It will be easier to report anyone just by selecting the above options rather tham writing about it But Writing your thoughts about the topic while reporting that what you think is wrong with the post is also good as It make you point clear.But Your suggestions are also good as well so I agree that Such should also be added to the report button to make it easy for the one's who don't want to write about it.

• +2 1

More options in reporting leads to the perfect complaint . It will saves your time from describing the problem wotj detail . The short and meaningful statement for reporting is the best one. So i think we nees to work for the betterment of the reporting system.

• +2 1

yes it is very good suggestion ,and i hope admins work on it ,cause the number of active members increase so we need to new method to arrange the comment and post.

The spammers in this forum page are rising rapidly and it's really bad for our forum page. So all we gotta do is to report them. And we need enough options to report them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Infact more members are joining crypto talk and also hackers are increasing definitely,we can stop the spammers by improving our ability to report the fake posts.It will be very easy for responsing reporting community if we report in short wording.

• +1 1