Cloudminer.center (SCAM) UPDATED - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

CLOUDMINER.CENTER

Updated March 31 2020

For Paid User

Cloudminer is a cloudmining Website that offer different kinds of mining Hash the minimum Investment is 100.000 Satoshi which you can earn 0.00001664 per day which the Contract is good for 180 Day you can earn 0.003 BTC  in 180 Days.
For Free User 

For Free mining this website offer a 1 hour free mining where you can Collect 200 Satoshi per hour the minimum withdraw is 50.000 Satoshi free user can withdraw without making investment.

Link : Cloudminer.Center

Free Mining Claim 200 Satoshi per Hour

Minimum withdraw 50.000 Satoshi

Minimum Investment 100.000 Satoshi

Contract 180 Days = 300.000 Satoshi

Screenshot_2020-03-31-18-28-58-69_77eaf527813222c659d72ccbc636a48c.thumb.png.8c15cc2e83cc43394714c68a4d6c5c43.png

Note : Cloudmining is a very risky way to make an Investment,I do recommend that only invest what you can afford to lose,By the way,Using free mining you can still earn using this satoshi and withdraw with making investment.but in my case I made Investment in this website.

Minimum Investment: 100.000 Satoshi 

Minimum Withdrawal: 50000 Satoshi

Satoshi Mined per Day : 1680 Satoshi

1680 Satoshi × 30 Days = 50400 Satoshi

Here is the Link if your interested to try it : https://cloudminer.center/?r=116674

UPDATED MARCH 31 2020

♥️

Screenshot_2020-03-31-18-20-55-05.png

Edited by Fattkidd
Rewrite

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Believe when I say that when you didn't expect the honest you will get it, but sometimes I try some sites who are really paying but I will not get anything from them, anyway thanks for this, and in the main time every source of income is good and needed 

12 hours ago, Binjit said:

I am wondering you say you are not trusting on cloud mining but shared this post.but it is good
you shared your free payment proof that mean website is real paying and need to once cheak it
before ignoring

Well you know that most cloudmining are mostly scam but there are few that are paying which only promise low ROI by the way I edited the post for more clear and easy to understand that content.

12 hours ago, Binjit said:

I am wondering you say you are not trusting on cloud mining but shared this post.but it is good
you shared your free payment proof that mean website is real paying and need to once cheak it
before ignoring

These are the totally scam websites and so not go to them.

10 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

These are the totally scam websites and so not go to them.

Not really a scams if your not losing money and Im not really Investing Im using free mining so its not a scam unless you have proof that it was a scam.

Thanks for sharing with payments proof.. I'm going to try it now, hope that the results will be good and i will withdraw soon! Dont have bad beliefs to every thing, you have to prove your self and you will get the right answer by your own!

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

27 minutes ago, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

I am very sorry about this topic. I have never work on couldminier.center .So I have no proof of payment of that site. 

You dont have to force yourself.Well it normal that you dont know this topic because its only been posted here just few days ago.

If I joined the free mining pool, how long will it take me to get to the minimum withdrawal threshold of 50,000 Satoshi? If I invest 100,000 Satoshi I'll get 300,000 in 180 days! I can get that much in a week trading on Yobit. Not too impressive

Thank you for sharing but I will never trust those type of cloud miner, because I have bad experience with them!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

22 hours ago, Popedee said:

If I joined the free mining pool, how long will it take me to get to the minimum withdrawal threshold of 50,000 Satoshi? If I invest 100,000 Satoshi I'll get 300,000 in 180 days! I can get that much in a week trading on Yobit. Not too impressive

Your probably right about that trading is the most profitable way in crypto but some people dont have the knowledge to do trading as good as you so we do this tiring method of trusting in cloudmining but i do love your opinion about this content.

This is quite great. Those who are sharing this kind of earning website or app they should add payment proof which helps us to believe on them. Anyway thank you for sharing.

There are the numbers, it is easy to realize why one mentions that it is not profitable, takes out accounts, analyzes time versus money return.

As I always say if you are starting and want to try do it you will learn some things but the price for that experience is very high.

200 satoshi per hour. It's up to you.

Thank you for the way you presented this OP, it is an example of how we should all present this type of proposals.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thanks for sharing an interesting project. Need to invest? I saw a lot of negative reviews about the project online

1 minute ago, KURTAULI said:

Thanks for sharing an interesting project. Need to invest? I saw a lot of negative reviews about the project online

You can try using the Free Mining, I dont Advise Investing unless you want to but the free Mining Let you collect free Satoshi.

I know about Cloudminer center and i'm also invested in this project but this mining website is very slow and take many days to give profit. I want say, join this mining website but this website mine very slow.

1 hour ago, jyoti12321 said:

Well this is good. I agree with you . Even you can check I joined through your referral link. But we can't earn more without referrals. So I give very less time to that platform.

Thanks for joining my link and your right its not profitable if you dont invest in this website I did Invest my earning to buy a Machine which the Return of investment will take 180 Days which is not long.

12 hours ago, jyoti12321 said:

Can you show me some proof ? Because I had invested in virtual mining. Now it is scam so I am after of Investing other mining.

Do you want to see the machine that I use in cloudminer if that so then I will gladly show you but I did make an investment not much because I do play safe in because we know that Cloudmining is very Risky.

Screenshot_2020-02-27-11-04-06-45.thumb.png.02c6c43038fb643161f461e96b5d6542.png

On 2/27/2020 at 5:45 PM, dtsau said:

How long did you get 50k sts by cloud minning? But I don't think investing is a solution. Just do it for free and waiting.

Back when it was 200 Satoshi per hour It took me 5 weeks to do so but right now they adjusted the time for collecting and I will probably update my contents about Cloudminer.

Funny how we can make over 3 times more in this forum for free then with the "World" plan that costs 0.01 btc in there. It makes you appreciate this forum a lot.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:31 AM, rekter said:

Funny how we can make over 3 times more in this forum for free then with the "World" plan that costs 0.01 btc in there. It makes you appreciate this forum a lot.

That very Accurate,This forum provide such very good opportunity than other website and other ways to earn free cryptocurrency, you can earn here 120.000 satoshi  in four days which it will take you 60 Days in cloudmining just to earn 100.000  satoshi that how much this forum pays.

This website have all caracteristics of a ponzi scheme false cloud mining website... He will close before the end of the year.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I cannot trust cloud mining sites because most of them are fraudulent and do not pay members anything if the person wants to work in the mining field he should buy special devices for this matter

9 hours ago, Brand1 said:

I cannot trust cloud mining sites because most of them are fraudulent and do not pay members anything if the person wants to work in the mining field he should buy special devices for this matter

If you do some research about Legit cloud mining website, you will understand what is cloud mining. You also will see that they never looks like this website.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have been making use of this site now for the last two months and unfortunately i have not yet been able to reach the minimum withdrawal and i hope to be able to reach it in the next couple of months. I do however want to try their cloud mining feature, as i think that this could be a great way to earn profit if they are legit. Because the contracts are 180 days and you earn three times what you invested. However i am worried with the halving event coming up if this will affect the contracts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, Sofia43 said:

Can you provide us with proof of payments. So that it will encourage many people work there.

4 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

I have been making use of this site now for the last two months and unfortunately i have not yet been able to reach the minimum withdrawal and i hope to be able to reach it in the next couple of months. I do however want to try their cloud mining feature, as i think that this could be a great way to earn profit if they are legit. Because the contracts are 180 days and you earn three times what you invested. However i am worried with the halving event coming up if this will affect the contracts.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:39 PM, Brand1 said:

Im So sorry,I forgot to Update this Content right now, It is still paying there no problem in this cloudmining,I been Busy because of the Corona Virus hitting my Country, Dont worry Here a proof Of payment.

Screenshot_2020-03-31-18-20-55-05.png

Screenshot_2020-03-31-18-21-20-34_77eaf527813222c659d72ccbc636a48c.png