Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

As for me, I heard about cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, more than 3 years ago, but I only read a little about the topic and thought at the time that it was a failed project. But only a few days ago, when Bitcoin reached fictional numbers of $ 42,000, then I made sure that I was wrong and regretted a lot not having entered 3 years ago. So I started reading and learning about cryptocurrencies and their markets, and I entered this field about two weeks ago.

• +2 1

On 2/6/2020 at 12:30 PM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Hello my friend, hope you are fine. I have heard about cryptocurrencies 2 months ago and after hearing about cryptocurrency I have started searching about this and now I am working about cryptocurrency and earning money.

Hey dear..when I hear about crypto that it is good for earning then after few days I join crypto.after spending some time I realize that it is really very helpful to lean more knowledge about cryptocurrenct. I become very happy when i received my first incom.it is really a great site.

I also did not start upon hearing me.

At first I thought that this was impossible and that we could not work here, and I thought that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies were for a specific category of people. 

But after a year of hearing about Bitcoin, I decided to learn and enter this field, and I consider this step one of the most successful steps in my life.

At first I was hearing a little about this forum and I was thinking that it might be fake sites promoting something, but after my friends did a good job here and told me about the advantages of this forum, I liked the idea a little, and I wanted to go through an experiment in coding, but after a short period of work I discovered how wonderful this forum is and its benefits Many loved it and I invite my friends to work and earn experiences and money

i found out about crypto in 2018 during the rise of bitcoin because a lot of my friends and even my relatives were talking about it. i didn't start to go deeply into it though i got very interested in crypto becuase i heard stories of people who got very rich just in one night because they bought bitcoin when its price was too low. i got into crpyto recentrly , probably half of a year ago and i don't regret about my choice because it changed my life in some way

The first time that I heard about crypto is in the year of 2018, that time I did not give an attention because I think it was a scam. In the year, if the platforms involve money it was just a scam, that’s my mindset in the year 2018. I just started cryptocurrency in the year 2020, when many of my classmates have been earn profit there. For me it was a regret because I doubt it about cryptocurrency.

Yes my mate, I had made a mistake in crypto world by making investment without any experience. I was introduced to crypto world in last week of previous December. After some days, I took interest to trading and invested 100 dollars to buy DLRS token in YoBit site. The next day, price of DLRS got a great fall and I have lost a great part of my investment because of inexperienced in trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

when I listened about this side then I am very excited because I have a good Android phone and I want to do a work on this real based learning program because I also improve my skills which is very useful and valuable for me and my education many people are also find this type of project where you can learn and also improve your skills which is very useful but this site is fully different for all of others because I can also improve my skills and I also earn much and more profitable and from this site.

When I heard about this platform then I just visit and I not make my account because before I just checking how can I work here so after one day then I created account and till this time I am enjoying this platform alot because this make my experience well..

I only found out in 2019, this was only recently. If I have known Bitcoin for a long time, maybe I already feel the luckiest in the world, right now I already feel lucky with what I have.

It was in the year 2017 when looking for opportunities to have more income I began to look for information and I found bitcoin, from then on I started working and I discovered very good benefits

I start cryptotalk when I first heard about it because when I heard there importance or qualities I was very impressed so I decided to join this forum as soon as possible. 

• +5 1

It started during 2014, in the boom of faucets and airdrops, it was definitely a good time that I did not take advantage of it, you could get bitcoin doing whatever it is and unfortunately I do not save more profits from those times, which today would represent thousands of dollars.

Yes I started it when I first heard about it because this is the self free platform whenever we have time we do it there is no any time limitations here. My dear mate this is world best online earnings platform i have ever seen in my life. Thank you 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, i started Crypto When i first heard about it.it seems to me,it is the real site for earning.amd i also searched about it.then i joined this forum.

Most of the cryptocurrency enthusiast I know started cryptocurrencies immediately they heard of it, including myself. Some have to verify and look for further dichotomy 

I have heard about cryptocurrency for a long time but I never mind joining because it seems like a scam project to me in the first place and I was like how anyone would do.Then back in July I joined the forum and if you regret the wastage of the year for not joining my friend, the world of cryptocurrency, I am sorry.  And thanks for a few months.

I started the crypto since last four months but i heard about this website since a year ago but I can't believe at the time because i face so Many lose while using online website or do any trading but when i joined this forum believe me i never regret it

hello,  I was introduced to cryptotalk and the world of cryptocurrencies back in 2018 by a close friends, but still I was just reluctant to join because I thought that it was just some kind of online scams, I still regret the procrastination.

• +3 1

This is not the first time I've heard of cryptocurrency. I learned about cryptocurrency from a brother around me. And get interested in working. I enjoy working here.

In fact, I first learned about it from my friend. My friend informed me about this forum. Then, I joined here. I am doing a very good job here. I finished my 100 posts. It gave me a very good experience. I gradually came to know all the rules of this forum. This is a really good forum.

No, I did not start cryptocurrecy when I first heard of it, I made some research and then I procrastinated to join because I was not convinced that cryptocurrecy are legit or real, but then I watched YouTube videos and I was convince, so I just joined last year ending.

• Useful or interesting 1

After knowing about crypto i start it. Because this was my fine way to earn money then i start on it daily base. Before this i don't have any source of income after joined it .it give me the opportunity to earn money and make independent me. So it help me to manage my faily issue and matter.

I was not trusted in these currencie until i wanted to do some researches about them and i found them very profit so i decided to start in this world with .

• +2 1