Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

On 2/5/2020 at 1:06 AM, Migo said:

If you secured your account you will not lose your money, I am using yobit for years and until now i didn't face any problem related to this, creat a powerful password and activate the 2fa verification, and I can ensure you that nothing will happen to your money 

Yes expert, I'm also a newbie and with the courage and confidence you gave to me on yobit, I have come to conclude that yobit is the best to use as far as you are able secure your account well. Thanks for the courage. @Migo

No there is no chance to hack your account or losing your yobit balance if you use strong password. And you have to also keep your password secret. Use 2fa authenticate and email code authenticate to get better security. Yobit is a legit and great platform so Don't tensions              

• +4 1

In my opinion, the yobit platform is very safe, if you have a good password and you have 2fa security, rest assured that your money will not be stolen

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

My friend I am use yobit this is the best wallet for saving our money. Yobit is a secure wallet when you are do not share account information to others your account are secure. The yobit is very helpfull for me. 

Don't share your password to anybody. Use a strong password. It is better not to store your earnings in a wallet for a long time. Use security system. I hope your yobit account will be save forever         

If you secured your account you will not lose your money. I think yobit exchange security is very high therefore there have no chance to lost our balance in yobit account. Yobit is the one of best exchange in the world and safe and secure exchange. I like this.

• +1 1

My friend, your cryptocurrencies will be safe as long as you have activated all the security that this great yobit platform offers you, such as a strong password and the 2FA very important in this way to be able to or safely see your cryptocurrencies.
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

The Ubiquit account guarantees you safety for your locks, but on the condition that you do not share your personal information with anyone, as well as you must set a strong password. In my opinion, the probability of losing your money is

You will not share valuable events in your personal life with anyone. Your personal account must be protected. Of course it's your responsibility. You use a strong password for your account. So that your account is protected from being hacked. and the account with the verification code

• +2 1

On 12/14/2020 at 11:34 AM, cryptoman22 said:

My friend, your cryptocurrencies will be safe as long as you have activated all the security that this great yobit platform offers you, such as a strong password and the 2FA very important in this way to be able to or safely see your cryptocurrencies.
A big greeting to the whole community

Indeed if our account is fully secure then we don't worry about losing the amount we have to be free and continue our work but in one situation we can lose the money which is sending the amount to wrong address because we have to be careful before sending the amount to someone or we are about to withdraw it..

• +3 1

Yobit is one of the best exchange in word and its safe and secure so dont worry about losing funds and i get my payment in daily to my yobit account and i have no lost my balance you dont share your information with another user.

First to be take care of because if you share your information it will be lost your account balance never to share to anyone. 

• +3 1

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

@Md Yousub Ali no my dear friend this is not possible. it happening is in one way if someone hack your email and password maybe they travel your money from your Yobit account. In this re savan try to scam you otherwise you bittu not a local website it is not possible on this website for losing any your balance. Thanks dear 💕 

• +3 1

Yobit is a trusted and secured exchange. I don't think anybody has lost his money till today. To make it more secure do not reveal your password to anybody. Enable 2fa. 

When you follow the regulations then you don't face any problem to loss your account you should try to avoid share your ID or password to any Scammer. 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Dear friend if you secure your account with strong password and activate 2fa then their is no chance of account stolen. But according to my research about yobit I never see any negative point of view about it. It is most using account in the world and it is more reliable.

No, this cannot be possible if we follow the following principle.

If your email is safe .

If you have a strong password.

Yobit is the best exchange in all over the world .it is secyre and safe .So there is no risk of losing money.

It could happen, you could lose your balance on yobit if you are not careful, increase the security of your yobit account with Google authenticator 2fa. Avoid accessing unfamiliar websites. However I have been using it for quite a while and have never had a problem losing funds on yobit.

• +1 1

Youbit Exchanger is a very good exchange, this exchanger security system is very good, if you have any money in this exchange then there is no possibility of losing because it is a very trusted exchanger.If you pass the information on your account to someone else, they will be able to hack into your balance and cause you to lose your balance.

Of course there have chances to lost the yobit balance if you'll not be care such as using your trading capita to play dice for the aim of raise your capital but end of the day you got busted. 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes that's good point, there is huge risk of lossing your yobit balance if you share your account to the others, Otherwise in my opinion their is no chance of of loosing yobit balance.your privacy is your everything so don't share of your account to anyone.

Surely it's not so easy to loss your Yobit balance but if your email get hacked then you are going to lose your reward. So I think u should use carefully your email and enables 2FA and strong password a mixture of sysmbols

This is something that should be taken seriously ... we are investing our time and effort to gain some money and then someone comes and steal them ... it is not acceptable at all... so can secure your account ans I also recommend to have a back up e-mail for your original e-mail. 

Yobit is a very secure site, therefore it is very difficult for you to lose money, yobit recognizes the device you have and if you open it on a new device it will send you a validation code to the email and in addition it has 2-step security which is the most difficult to pass, therefore I can say that it is not very possible to lose money like this, yobit's security is exceptional and incredible.

• +2 1

There are chances of lost balance if someone enter wrong wallet address while withdrawing your fund or if someone forget his or her password.