Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

Yobit is safe exchanger so there is no risk to stole your money so i suggest you to make your password strong and don't show your email and password to others and don't show your coins

My friend suggest me yobit and this is save for currency.this is best for online profit and earn. So we should suggest friend use it. There is best way to get more profit

On the off chance that we are centering to procure more in the online world, I think gathering free monetary forms from the spigot destinations, gathering limited quantities of usd by squandering our important energy on manual human test unraveling locales that you are talking here are not the favored ways. Attempt to be a functioning cryptographic money merchants to acquire more advantages.

First privacy then security. 

"1"  privacy; 

You should keep up your information to only up-to you.

Don't share to any one.

Make it like your own private things 

Don't share any of the single information about your account with any of your kind. 

"2"  Secondly security;

Make sure your account password is strong 

Follow 2fa type of account authenticator. 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Dear @Md Yousub Ali nice question to ask. Dear if you safe your credentials (username and password)  then your account is safe but if someone steal you credentials then there will be chance that you may loose your money.

so try to keep your credentials secret and be safe.

• +1 1

I don't think we can loose our yobit balance in any chance, yobit is a secure exchange site, one of the best exchange site I know and am familiar with ,and I have not had of any body complaining about loosing there funds in the site

I trust this platform and we cannot lose our money in it unless we share our privacy with untrusted sites and applications. So we must keep a strong password

No there is no chance to lost your balance through yobit. It is very secured one. But if you have shared your information with someone else then it may be possible you will lost all the balance. Its is all because of your mistake.

• +1 1

My dear friend I think if you secure your password it will not be possible, for this reason do not let your personal data be stolen by other people. For me, YOBIT is the safest wallet, so you should be careful not to click on the phissing link because you can lose it all. Good luck

On 2/4/2020 at 12:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Its reputation speaks for itself, the truth is Yobit is very safe and reliable, as well as how easy it is to use and I really recommend it.

you don't have to worry about losing your currency on the yobit website,  yobit is extremely stable and there are a lot of users on it you can trust the website and its moderators. It's also one of the best platforms to invest currency ,especially invest box feature.

No, because it is a very huge exchange and platform. But there is a little chances and that's upon you that how you secure your mail id and phone from unauthorized person. Otherwise you will not lose your balance.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

On 2/4/2020 at 6:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

The platform has worked for nearly years. I have not heard of any theft on the platform. It is already decentralized, unlike central platforms, as your money cannot be stolen by fraudsters.

I don't think things like that happen.I've been working on this platform for a long time.And it never happened once. And I've never heard of anyone who happened to him

No chance my friend you loss his balance from the yobit exchange because it's a Best platform... No one can stole yours balance from this... because it's a secured exchange... If you not share his information to anyone so no one do this...

• +3 1

I think their is no chance to lost your money in yobit excheng this is very trusted website and millions of people are invested here so no chance to lost your money you can trust i am using last two months i am not seen any problem on that

On 2/4/2020 at 8:06 PM, Migo said:

If you secured your account you will not lose your money, I am using yobit for years and until now i didn't face any problem related to this, creat a powerful password and activate the 2fa verification, and I can ensure you that nothing will happen to your money 

If so, you are absolutely right, we have to take care of our account to avoid an attack and lose our money. For that, Yobit gives us the possibility to protect our account as you say, create a very powerful password and activate the 2-step verification.

1 hour ago, Zinat08 said:

I am also new to Cryptol and as far as I know it is not likely to lose its balance at Jobit.  However, your Jobit account must be kept secure  And if it is secure, there is no problem in the account and even theft does not happen.  No problem.

@Zinat08  you're new in yobit so this type of doubts common because it's not easy to trust any exchange, but last one year iam using this yobit still I didn't face any problem,

and this yobit exchange security level also very high, but its our responsibility to protect our login information, if we lose this information then yobit also not do anything in this issue.

Yes there's a possible to lose all your money but its on how you take care and secured you account. Be careful on your sensitive details mostly to those people who interested on you. Some people talk to you that they legit users of cryptocurrency and they offer you some easy ways of earnings its not their intentiom was to steal your coins and tokens, so don't easily give your information especially in yobit account to unknown person because always remember all users of crypto didn't give real identity so hard its to detect them if this happen. Yobit is secured for our wallet but some people is not.

I don’t think yobit balance will be lost. It's a 100% legit site. Lot of people use this site. It's very secure and you can use 2fa security for your safety. So there is no chance to lost your money from yobit.

Any chance to lost Yobit balance? I think any thing on the internet is exposed to scammers and hackers, so yes of course there are many chance to lost Yobit balance. But all depend you if you make a strong password and enabled your two factor authorization and not just for your Yobit account also for your email

Yes there is chance of losing balance from your yobit account if you don't care your account. If you log in your account in different devices you can also loss your balance. 

Don't share user name and password with any one to keep your account and your balance safe. No one can steal your balance if you take care of your account.