Have you ever bought Bitcoin by auction? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Have you ever bought Bitcoin by auction?

When a person have large amount of capital to invest he can earn as bigger as bigger he have capital. Auction is better from purchasing bitcoins from exchanges. As we can buy with our demanded prices. 

I don't think that's the kind of investment I want to make on the stock exchange, and that will change now. I will definitely research it in the coming days. I've never done this at a cryptocurrency auction, but I don't know if it's the system I like

On 2/4/2020 at 6:20 PM, Agios said:

Purchasing Bitcoin at auction will certainly be different from buying bitcoin on exchange sites. In the auction process, whoever dares to bid with the highest price, will get the Bitcoin that is auctioned. Of course we will get the price of Bitcoin below the market price, but unfortunately to take part in the auction Bitcoin requires large capital.

US Government always announce  an auction for all those seize bitcoin from criminals and the like. This auction was done so there will no or less market impact in the Bitcoin market.

spacer.png

Yes it is true, when we participate in the auction, we must prepare a very large capital as well. People will bid a lot and some will even drop the highest price. I prefer to trade rather than auctions, because I don't have enough capital.

Well, I haven't tried to do this thing maybe because I don't have enough money to join and I cant bid at a higher price but I think it was fun, but of course I prefer buying in exchange sites and I can control how much I want to buy.

1 hour ago, Investors Blog said:

US Government always announce  an auction for all those seize bitcoin from criminals and the like. This auction was done so there will no or less market impact in the Bitcoin market.

Yes you are right to reduce the impact on the crypto market, usually the auction is divided into several series, with different amounts of Bitcoin in each series.

Its great as now we are heading for another auction after very long time but rules are very stick as if any one want to participate in this auction he must deposit 200000$ to US Marshal then he can participate in auction which is helding for more then 4000 bitcoins which worth more then 37 millions USD lets watch how this happen and who is going to be beneficiary for this all.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:57 PM, Xenofever1 said:

Hello, my friend, I am a beginner here. I am not familiar with the term auction, so I can't share my thought with this one. It is not accustomed to me. I hope there is someone that will help me to understand that term.

No problem brother. Just hold our community. I think you will definitely learn a lot from here. Because crypto sector is one of the best learning site in the world. 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:20 AM, Agios said:

Purchasing Bitcoin at auction will certainly be different from buying bitcoin onxchange sites. In the auction process, whoever dares to bid with the highest price, will get the Bitcoin that is auctioned. Of course we will get the price of Bitcoin below the market price, but unfortunately to take part in the auction Bitcoin requires large capital.

Yes you are right about it buying the bitcoin now is i think is not profit because  now the price of the bitcoin is very high so and it will cross the 10 k in this month.

Nope, Never tried that one. Actually this is the first time that I've heard about bitcoin auction. Well, the action must be very trusted if you want take part in them. 

It is sound that it is only for rich people because it is really cost a lot of money than the actual price if someone will bid it more than original price but still it is fun.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

The Bitcoin auction don't actually occur always and I don't think I have experienced where they auctioned Bitcoin apart from the normal process of purchasing Bitcoin from the cryptocurrency exchanges through trading digital assets. 

16 minutes ago, vivoy90 said:

where this auction of bitcoin is happen because I don't know I using exchanges for buying and selling of bitcoin and other altcoins trading and also saw otc market. 

Bitcoin Auction is always held by the government through a court of law, through the official government website of the results of the confiscation of Bitcoin and the Bitcoin auction is held to the public, maybe in your country there is already a Bitcoin auction.
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/56431-have-you-ever-bought-bitcoin-by-auction/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-3029710

24 minutes ago, Davon said:

Yes i will agree with you. Actually buying cryptocurrency from auction is quit cheaper compare to when buy from Exchange at current but highly risky . I remembered losing my BTC in an auction sell forum.   

Because the Bitcoin Auction is held by the government so the risk is low, before the auction is held we register first, because using a username so it is not known who the actual winner of the auction. So I think it's save.

No I am not buy any thing in cryptotalk. But cryptotalk is one of the best outsourcing site. Here you can work and earn more money

Actually I am just work in this forum and earn Bitcoin. Then I am sell them and earn money. For this reason I don't buy anything in auction

I never did that from the beginning to know crypto, until now. Because I usually buy bitcoin only through exchanges.

no, I did not buy bitcoin at auction - but it is very similar to trading on the exchange, there was a moment in my life when a friend sold 0.1 and chose who would give more than the rate and I then bought.

Yes i agree with you that if auction of bitcoins then we seen that price of bitcoins increase. But i agree with you that for this purpose more richest investor need which purchase bitcoins and create unique price due to highest bit in the bitcoin auction.

Yes you are right, the price in auction will be under then the price in the market, I never bought it from auction, actually I never bought it with my real money, from the beginning I started from the faucets and I stored my earnings until I made them grow 

I have never bought bitcoins by auctions before since I am always selling  my bitcoins to interested buyers

I have never bought bitcoin at auction. What for? Better to buy on the exchange. And right now I don't think this is possible because of strict regulations. Unless they apply the AML policy to the auction.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 2/4/2020 at 3:20 PM, Agios said:

Purchasing Bitcoin at auction will certainly be different from buying bitcoin on exchange sites. In the auction process, whoever dares to bid with the highest price, will get the Bitcoin that is auctioned. Of course we will get the price of Bitcoin below the market price, but unfortunately to take part in the auction Bitcoin requires large capital.

I never buy bitcoin from any auctions of bitcoin infact I have no information about bitcoin buying and selling through auctions so I just used exchanges for this purpose. 

I haven't not bought bitcoins by any means here I just got here as a newbie  so I can't afford to purchase bitcoins by any means