Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

I prefer exchanging using coin address than any Method, because if you are not good and perfect enough you end up loosing, especially using bank card, because some banks are use to misbehave and delay in transaction. 

I think it is still not easy to buy Bitcoin with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company’s chargebacks.  Since it is difficult to prove that a product has changed in the transfer of Bitcoins, exchanges avoid this method of payment and so do most private sellers.

I think that it is very difficult to buy bitcoins with credit cards, as there are many countries that do not allow dealing in bitcoins in which all you have to do is buy bitcoin or sell it through the platforms through your own wallet.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Actually, I don't know where I can buy bitcoin on credit,but I will like to know more about that, is f the professional of the forum will guide me through so that I can also be very helpful to other people to know more about cryptotalk And how we can buy bitcoin on credit, thank you for the topic.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

Yes @Sharoncott that is true, buying bitcoin using a credit card is somewhat difficult, but I personally do not prefer this method nor do I due it, if you wan to purchase bitcoin there are many ways that are much  easier and much better and that is through the yobit exchange.

The verification process for buying btc through credit card 💳 is not simple. Because the transaction can be reversed and btc can be gone for good. So it's a bit complicated to buy btc. I think we should take advice from Sr members before buying btc. 

Thank you for providing this information. I have heard that cryptocurrencies can only be purchased with coinbase before. I always wondered why coins could not be bought with a credit card. But now what you are saying makes sense. I want to buy coins by credit card, but I guess this is a difficult possibility.

As cryptocurrency being a virtual asset, no any central bodies has a control over it and investors can buy/sell(trade) these assets freely without having to take permission from any authorities. So, this anonymity in the transaction has resulted in the fraudulent activities including credit card hacks. Most of the credit cards are being hacked and used in buying cryptocurrencies, as of which such transactions aren't being tracked and is completely anonymous.

I haven't tried to buy Bitcoin with any of them, though, so I don't think it should be a big deal. I saw someone buying Bitcoin with a credit card without a problem. I do not know about PayPal, but with a credit card, you're fine.

It is not like this, bank card penetrations rarely take place, but the problem is that the sites that accept payment with bank cards are very few because that is the reason.

Bitcoin is not easy to buy credit cards.  Because if you know something good about it here, it will be easy for you because the purpose here is to know something good. If we can make a lot of things about it, then here we can easily understand something good. I hope everyone here if you  If you give time, you will be able to come up with some good ideas

Buying the Bitcoin with the credit card this is very difficult because when you want to buy the Bitcoin with the credit card there are many security issues that's why you feel the difficulties so you should to take another step

• +5 1

Dear it is not easy to buy the bitcoin by credit cards. Bitcoin is generated by the high power of electricity and most devices. Now a day cryptocurrency price increase. So it is not easy.

There are many reason to buy bitcoin on its iwn credit card. Because this currency is banned in some countries. The most important reason is that the price of bitcoin is very high. So its use only for trading. This currency is use as black money. Most of the rich countries use this currency as trading process.

Yes dear it is not easy to buy bitcoin with your credit card 💳 you should convert into the other curriencies that exchanger accept and then you easily purchase bitcoin. 

I don't even recommend buying crypto with credit card. What I want is that you should make use of a peer to peer trading palatform. That way you will be able to make your transactions conveniently. Banks are not very friendly with crypto and they are devicing a means to block crypto transactions using banks.

It is very typical to buy bitcoin with visa card because it needs verification which we can not give to them in this way. Whenever we buy bitcoins that are used through the card, then we are not able to give verification which are necessary. So it is not easy to buy bitcoin by card at all. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear friend, I want to tell you that with the advancement of time there has become more than one way to pay and to withdraw money, and everything that creates a new method was safer and more comfortable, so we should not be worried.

Bank does not allow  us for crypto transactions. So we should  earn it by doing work on the site and with the source which work easily and so if we do with bank account  it is convenient method. 

• +1 1

I don't even have a credit card. The problem however I face is that, the prices are just sky high. Recently I was checking Kraken exchange prices if btc was bought via credit/debit card, and the price I had to pay was 9800$ excluding the fees, so there is another way is to buy through a broker where you can pay in your country's currency for a bitcoin.

genuinely acquiring crypto with Visa is to some degree difficult however a couple of exchanges acknowledge ace card and visa card and you'll be able however btc along with your nation's cash also you'll be able get offer assistance fr neighborhood sellers.im already utilizing one of adjacent exchanges in my country to alter over crypto to fiat.

Credit card is not easy to buy bitcoin because you see the bitcoin regulations of many countries are not accepted by the governance of the many countries that's why it is not easy buy or sell bitcoin