Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

That's right, so I think that it is difficult to buy Bitcoin with a credit card for many reasons and the most important reason is that most of these countries do not recognize Bitcoin as the buying currency, so Bitcoin is not purchased with the card or even accepted to pay with Bitcoin.

Hello my friend

Of course, it is not easy to buy Bitcoin through websites, because many countries have not dealt with Bitcoin yet, but I expect in the near future the matter will be easier and we will be able to buy Bitcoin more easily than in the past because it has started to spread widely and there are many countries that have acquired A balance of Bitcoin, which makes Bitcoin strong, and the process of buying it can become easy

• +1 1

It is difficult to buy bitcoin or cryptocurrencies because there are many countries that do not deal with it and for this reason it is not easy to buy it

I am not aware of weather I can buy Bitcoin with a credit card.BUy I can be somewhat correct that Bitcoin cannot be purchased with a credit card.

I don't know anything about this because unfortunately there is no credit card in my country and it is never dealt with and this is something that bothers me very much.

• +1 1

I thought its just easy to buy BTC using that and maybe there only a problems buying bitcoin using credit card depending on the country if it is legal there or not??

On 2/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

Yes you are right dear it is very difficult to buy Bitcoin because it is having very high price in the market and I think the members of Crypto talk are having very good luck because they are getting their payment in Bitcoin and they can easily collect it.

• +2 1

Yes, it is true, but not all people are able to use this card in the circulation of money and profits, due to the restrictions of the country that may be imposed on them, but it is a good way for those who can use it.

• +3 1

As for me, my friend, I have not yet bought or sold my cryptocurrencies, because I put part of it in investment and the other part I trade it on Yobit and Binance.

• +3 1

It’s best not to use a card to buy bitcoin. I use transfers through wallets that support fiat. It’s very convenient to do this to buy bitcoin.

It’s best not to use a card to buy bitcoin. I use transfers through wallets that support fiat. It’s very convenient to do this to buy bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear friend I want to tell you that the value of Bitcoin is too much increased solar number of currencies is not FR Des currency because the beauty queen everyday increase and that's why this reliable at this time all over the world

• +2 1

The currency of bitcoin is more than digital currency trading days used in many things have been used in the purchase of contraband or electronic commerce online deep but it's good to impose not to buy the currency through credit card because that will increase this notification in the community

• +2 1

The main reason is the restrictions that the banks put them ib these operations so it so bad and i advice you  to buy the bitcoin directy beacuse it is more easier.

• +1 1

Thank you dear friend for this good explanation of a currency through which we can find out how difficult it is to buy this currency from international banks or websites we should facilitate a purchase .

• +3 1

I will give you an example about this, for example, paysera visa card, you can't deposit money to this card from a crypto source, they will cancel your card and your account too, it is true, there is some master card or Visa card companies are not allowing you to use cryptocurrencies in their transactions .

• +1 1

Yeah there needs to be a lot work done in this regard. Many people are still hesitant to use cryptocurrencies because of the above mentioned reason. If they are to solve such issues, it'll be a great thing. 

• +4 1

In fact I do not know much about this topic but as far as I know that crybtocurrencies are not accepted by all countries and I do not know why , it's better to be in safe and buy cash rather than credit card. 

I don't know much about the cryptocurrency world because I'm still new to the cryptocurrency market, so I think that reason for that is best known to the experts of the cryptocurrency world, thank you so much.

In many Countries Cryptocurrency is still not regulated by the Governments that's why the banks don't allow to buy Cryptocurrency through debit or credit cards But some countries allows it completely so may ne there is no issue to buy Cryptocurrency is such countries.

The truth is that I had no knowledge about this issue since I never tried to use a credit card to obtain bitcoin, what if I have read online is that for example visa is accepting to make purchases with cryptocurrencies but that is not for everyone. It would be appropriate to the country that accepts them, I will wait for them to arrive in my country and be able to pay the expenses with my crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nowadays, it is really possible to buy cryptocurrencies with our bank's credit card in any exchange that is safe and that we have passed the KYC to identify that we are really the holders of the credit card, but it is really important to be left with a debt large to be able to buy 1 Btc, I can say yes, since bitcoin is a continuously growing cryptocurrency and this is what makes it really valuable.

• +1 1

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends reasons for buying bitcoin through credit card is not easy. First of all they confirm cryptocurrncy is legal that those country or not and may be you cannot purchase a single coin through credit card because limit of credit card is limited. 

My friend that bitcoin or any cryptocurrency in general is not easy to buy due to the regulations in force in many countries about Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency

My friend...
It is not easy to buy Bitcoin with a credit card because you see that bitcoin regulations in many countries are not accepted by governments and because their countries do not allow this.