Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

Hello my friend, I do not have any information except that it is difficult to buy bitcoin and withdraw it from any site. We hope to inform us of the credibility of this, the words and explanation, a summary of it because I am a new member here

Yes, it is true. The buying of bitcoin is not very easy from credit cards as it is not accepted in many of the countries. And so there is very difficulty in buying bitcoin. It all depends on the country where you live.

I have not been informed of this before because I am new here,Thanks for Information Earlier I thought that it is very easy to buy bitcoin but now I found that it is not easy at all.

I have tried to purchase bitcoin with my card in binance and i wasnt able to do it besides the fees were pretty high, so in this case i recommend to drop it and try to search for an exchange that works in your national currency. 

Hello I'm sorry I couldn't understand what you mean because I'm a beginner, but I'll search this position on google and learn more.

But if you use this website cryptotalk.org than you will make btc points on the daily basis and withdraw easily with yobit account so i suggest you if you want to earn btc than you should make posts on daily basis than you will earn btc on daily basis 

Hope you understand if you want to know about something more than contact me i am here all time.

• +5 1

Another excellent subject that I keep in my repertoire of experiences, thank you all for gaining good points of view and making me understand such an important subject every day we learn more and more.

Of course, we can't buy Bitcoin with a credit card. We need dollars to buy Bitcoin and it is very difficult for us to buy Bitcoin or any digital coin. But I hope this problem will be solved soon and we will buy and sell cryptocurrency from our bank account and credit card.

I thought its just easy to buy btc using that and or maybe there only problem buying bitcoin using credit card depends on the country and because of the regulation of many countries about bitcoin and you can others ways to buy your bitcoin.

It is safer to buy bitcoin than it is to exchange it for cash. Some countries are not supported, so they block any transaction to buy cryptocurrency. It is better to buy cash rather than using your bank card.

What are you talking about, if you buy Bitcoin the other person will be sending you Bitcoin and you will be giving money to him. What kind of chargeback can this person ask, to send you the money back?

Read what you said again, there is a huge flaw in your reasoning.

In my opinion it is more safe if you buy bitcoin over exchange by fiat money to cash in.Different private sites work and invites the people’s that can purchase bitcoins with credit card.Paypal also don’t support by cryptocurrency so avoid it.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:59 PM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

It is not easy to buy Bitcoin with credit card.If we can't find a trustworthy site to exchnage money then we can't buy bitcoin. It has a lot of ricks.The bestchnage site I know is a good site because we can buy bitcoin from this site.This site is ranked No. 1 in the world.

• +1 1

Buying a credit card bitcoin is not easy because we see that the bitcoin regulations of many countries are not accepted by the rule of country.And many countries do not accept bitcoin because every country has a currency and no country wants to replace its currency.And it is not possible for us to buy Bitcoin so easily. We can only buy it if we have complete knowledge about trading and investing.

Yes absolutely no you have asked very good questions In response to your question, I would like to say that We cannot buy bitcoins easily with credit card cards Because it is the form, it is a banned in many countries, it cannot be worked there, so people who work there where it is a banned, it is not easy for them to take any remedy with credit card. 

Good kind of work is always done by so many things the best we have levels we  use there is a lot of work done. Its really important we have a contact between the old world and the new world and so to me there is a and are so many level sthat we can be able to use there i no other way to connect the fiat world and the crypto world with something real and fast , this  is really important.

@Lina52 @Mutivo

I had no experience of the buying bitcoins with the help of credit card because I not buy any Bitcoin still now but I want too and that's why I am working here I think it is not legal in many other countries and this is the hindrence that is the reason.

While cryptocurrency exchanges are nearly universally barred from doing commercial enterprise via PayPal, there is one that will allow you to exchange cash in a PayPal account for cryptos. VirWox wasn't designed as a crypto exchange, however it does allow you to buy Bitcoins with PayPal.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

Charge card isn't not difficult to purchase bitcoin on the grounds that you see the bitcoin guidelines of numerous nations are not acknowledged by the administration of the numerous nations that is the reason it is difficult purchase or sell bitcoin

• +2 1

The way bitcoin can Be store for resell when it is high in value and much appreciate but for those that wanna use it for trade they should learn how it works and other necessary idea of btc. 

• +4 1

Dear fellow it is not easy to buy bitcoin with credit card because many countries are not supported the Bitcoin and the best way to buy bitcoin is by using fiat money.Best of luck my friend.

Hi guys, I don't have much idea about credit cards. From what I have, buying credit card bitcoin is not easy. Because you see that the bitcoin rules of many countries are not adopted by the governments of many countries. So buying or selling bitcoin is not easy.

Yes it is a such a nice question that it is not easy beacuse most of country does not accept the bitcoins in their government and it is not easy to buy by credit card beacuse many people do not give their information for buying and selling the bitcoins

Thank you for this information. I had no idea about buying Bitcoin by credit card because this thing is forbidden in my country, and some countries also have other ways to buy Bitcoin that you should use ..

• +2 1

That’s not worthiness i feel or that’s tsuris any that allows you to woodworking beaver state gift for example you'll want to locate unspecified choice flourishing that my own pocketbook i'm victimization remittal and it'll aim up to and my whole pockets.