Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

Useful and informative post yes it is not easy to buy bit coin .it is not safe to buy with credit card because it is not good to share  our personal information.

• +2 1

May be there only a problem buying bitcoin using credit depending on the country if it is legal there or not and you see the bitcoin regulation of many countries are not accepted by the govt of the many counteries.

Well maybe it is because there are countries where Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency is illegal. So I guess, even though most exchanges nowadays allows you to buy cryptocurrency using credit cards, still you cannot buy if cryptos are banned on your country.

Accepting Bitcoin to be included in a credit card is difficult in many countries

This is because the governments of these countries have yet to recognize Bitcoin

Therefore, it is difficult to use this coin easily

Bitcoin is a very valuable currency. It cannot everyone can buy the bitcoin curency .It because its price is very high .I think we can not buy it with credit card because it is very difficult for us to buy this much through  crdeit card because  it is  very high .

I find it difficult to buy a Bitcoin using a credit card. Bitcoin currency is being used almost all over the world but there are some countries that have stopped using it in their own country. You can easily buy from a country where its use is not banned. By buying Bitcoin can make huge profits by investing in it. Or it can't be bought because of a transaction problem. 

We all knows that bitcoin is the best coin in the world. It is most popular coin. It's demand is high in the world. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Then you can get a good profit. Because in future it's price will rise up at 50k. 

• +1 1

You can not buy bitcoin with credit card easily because first of all your Curreny is not acceptable and other is country issue mean some country are not allowed to buy bitcoin.This problem is not for all countries ,it is for some countries.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Useful and informative post Yes Bitcoin buying is not easy Buying with a credit card is not safe because it is not good to share our personal information.  It can hurt us a lot.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

@Sharoncott thanks for sharing this piece of information with us my friend I will also try to play something from my credit card hopefully it will be not much difficult but but be straight I have not experienced about anything. The reason is that I was not use credit card on yobit but from your post I got some experience I will try soon. And again thanks for this information. 💞💕

• +2 1

Yes, it is not so easy to buy bitcoin with credit  because it is a digital currency and it can be purchased online from the website, its price is close to $ 28000 nowadays, it is very expensive, buying it is not a matter of every person. 

It's not easy , that's true, and also we're paying too many fee's in my country for buying bitcoins with using credit card. I usually use money transfering method with using my bank. I transfer the money to the crypto exchanger, with doing that i am not paying any fee's because there's some campaign in that exchanger.

Absolutely yes we can buy bitcoin that it’s not simple but it is possible you can purchase bitcoins with your credit card. Different private sites works and invites the peoples that can purchase bitcoins with credit card. But here i told you that is not trusted. In this way i agree with you that is not impossible. That is possible with long and risky procedure. 

this not makes it hard because that's how things going in crypto , you can get refunded of what you bought either you used credit card or any other payment method , for me I buy crypto by credit card and never faced any problem and always make sure of the amount I want to buy before I take the action

yes buying crypto with credit card is a little bit hard but some exchanges accept master card and visa card and you can but btc with your country's money also you can get help fr local sellers.im already using one of local exchanges in my country to convert crypto to fiat.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its very difficult task for me because Cryptos are not accepted in my country In my country mastercards are also limited to few locations and it is not possible even to verify paypal accounts. 

It is like a bit difficult to buy cryptocurrencies in physical since we need a verification and there are also many countries that do not accept these cryptographs, we just have to wait a while to see if it does not become so difficult friends.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

Thank you so much for your knowledgeable post. I was unaware of this type of issues or query. As the rate of Bitcoin is rising there by day, it will be easy for everyone to buy Bitcoin or invest in cryptocurrency.

Yes, exchanges don't like working wih paypal and credit card because their transactions can easily be reverse and many credit cards companies don't support cryptocurrency, paypal also don't have support for cryptocurrency.

Much obliged to you for this data mate. The explanation in light of the fact that different nations actually restrict utilizing bitcoin and purchasing bitcoin utilizing Mastercard is exceptionally hard since it may dwell to the nation who preclude bitcoin. Different sites who you can purchase bitcoin is somewhat unsafe in light of the fact that it may trick you.

Thank you for the information my friend. I am a beginner member and Im still learning about the stuffs happening inside this forum.I need to gain more informations. These topics really helps me gain knowledge.

Bitcoin.com refers to this as the “credit card company crypto squeeze.” Capital One says it's declining credit card transactions for cryptocurrency purchases due to the lack of “mainstream acceptance” and the high risks of fraud, losses and volatility in the cryptocurrency market.Mining is quickly getting too expensive. However, the main reason it is so hard to buy BTC relates to the issue of using US dollars electronically. You can't send US dollars directly and irreversibly to an exchange like Coinbase or Gemini. So, the exchange has to protect itself against chargeback possibilities.

Currently there are different platforms that allow you to buy bitcoin with a credit card, including exchanges such as binance, coinbase, bitso, huphold, to be honest I have not tried these purchase options, I have heard of at least some that are recommended, such as binance and coinbase, if it is difficult to buy I do not think but if it is the case then it would depend on the provider with whom you want to buy.

• +2 1