Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

Certainly mate, we can not buy bitcoin with a credit card. We need dollars to buy bitcoin and it is very difficult for us to buy bitcoin or any digital coin. But I hope this problem will be solved soon and we will buy and sell crypto currency from banks and credit card.

This is really an interesting post for me as a new member. This post is very informative for all the new members. Thank you so much for sharing this information with all of us my mate. There is a problem buying bitcoin using credit cards . It depends on certain country. 

Thanks for sharing such great information with us, if one has not come across your post such person will just think it and easy thing to buy btc not knowing all that is applied to it

Also, the issue is not easy because the price of one piece is thousands of dollars and the site does not allow you to withdraw all these funds without confirmation, so it is difficult when buying cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Over the years, it's easier to procure Bitcoin via merely a character card. It seems easier to purchase Bitcoin with a belief card. You tin good buy bitcoin safely, easily. Bitcoin payments are easier compared to prestige or take out cards. Bitcoin is money, and currency is constantly old for mutually official and against the law purposes. puzzle out not be with no trouble tempted by the investment repayment of bitcoin or other virtual currencies.

• +4 1

Well i think it's not easy only for some countries to buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency with your credit card, since their countries do not permit you to do so.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, I am new in this forum and I do not have sufficient information about investing in cryptocurrencies nor how to withdraw and deposit. Thank you for providing me with this information.

• +3 1

Whatever happens, dear, we must work hard and forcefully, and we must not weaken, whatever the reasons. We must prove ourselves and our trustworthy work. We work hard to get what we want.

And thanks to all

well I think this depends on the regulations of your country or bank.  But In my area I do buy bitcoin with my credit card so easily without any stress so maybe it's the regulations of your country. 

Yes, this is not easy because many countries do not deal with cryptocurrencies, so buying them with Paypal or credit cards is not possible. I hope in the future we will be able to buy and trade cryptocurrencies with PayPal and credit cards.

yes, it's become more difficult with gradual times up's and down. 

As we all know that the beauty of bitcoin is that it price always fluctuates.

So, uts not easy to buy a Bitcoin with only your Credit card.

Many kinds of jurisdictions involve.

Many scammers or many thiefs are always there for your one time mistake.

So be effective. 

And use the traditional way of buying.

With alternative currency.

• +3 1

I don't have much knowledge about it as I don't have any credit-card but in my country there are many third party site from where we can buy and sell dollars and crypto-currencies and we can pay them easily by some methods also. 

Banks are making transactions with crypto very difficult. It is as if they don't want people to make use of crypto. Central banks all over the world don't want to make use of crypto and are also prevent their citizens from using it or making it difficult for them.

I think that there are new facilities, as PayPal announced that it accepts to buy bitcoin and other digital currencies through its platform, in order to be able to buy bitcoin or any other digital currency through your PayPal account, you must first have a PayPal account and open this account and activate it.  Then buy bitcoins via the OKEX global platform.

This has to do with respect to many people who do not know what to do, but we have to take into account all this when we start, so that we can begin to take into account everything we can take advantage of in the forum so that we can take advantage, it is also necessary that all users who are starting to see the information that we are taking advantage of.

• +2 1

From what I have seen and I am informed now with your topic it seems that buying bitcoin with a card is not easy, it seems that it is a lot of quilombo or mess and also it is according to the country because there are some countries that do not yet accept or will never accept bitcoins with credit card.

• +1 1

What was mentioned in this post may be correct and in order to get a more accurate answer, you should ask the most experienced members in this field and they will provide you with the required assistance.

I will give you an example about this, for example, paysera visa card, you can't deposit money to this card from a crypto source, they will cancel your card and your account too, it is true, there is some master card or Visa card companies are not allowing you to use cryptocurrencies in their transactions 

Somme members still prefer buying bitcoin with cash card just because they thought it's faster but considering the fact that the bitcoins isn't fully accepted in some other countries Will make it clear that using cash cards to buy bitcoins isn't advisable

Buying bitcoin with PayPal and credit card is never easy to my own experience I think it is very difficult but it can be make if one need to do to my opinion I don't like it because I don't like sharing my personal information with people I don't know there is a lot of risk in buying bitcoin with credit card so let's be careful

My friend has been opening the purchase and selling bitcoin slot in PayPal, and this has contributed to the rise in the popularity of Bitcoin and has become stronger and better, so it is on its way to the future. 

• +2 1

It's not easy, but it's possible you can buy Bitcoins with your credit card. Various personal sites work and invite people who can buy Bitcoins with a credit card. But here I told you that is not to be believed. Thus I agree with you that it is not impossible. That is possible with long and risky approaches.

• +2 1

Firstly, there are a lot of people and even this hour that do not trust trading cryptocurrencies. Second, not all traders can exchange bitcoins as it is still in an uncommon or well-known location.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
It is certain that whether or not Bitcoin is purchased easily, especially by banks or wallets that have not adopted Bitcoin as the primary currency for circulation yet.
Because the way Bitcoin works is a matter that is still unclear, and it does not allow these companies to know the personal details of those people who deal with Bitcoin.
But it is certain that dealing with Bitcoin will become easier and more popular