Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

Credit card is not easy to buy bitcoin because you see the bitcoin regulations of many countries are not accepted by the governance of the many countries that's why it is not easy buy or sell bitcoin 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Hello guys! For my opinion, it is not easy to buy bitcoin with credit card because of the regulation of many countries about bitcoins! You can use others ways to buy your bitcoin! safely

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

thanks for information , i never knew if there is such thing because in my country even paypal and using credit card on foreign websites is banned and also i have never bought crypto with real money

• +1 3
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

29 minutes ago, kirubel said:

That's actually good advice, this is why i like cryptotalk, i learn most things i don't know before

Yes i learn more on this great platform looking forward for more post from you too

Give me reaction if you find this post usefel

Just now, Abiaan said:

thanks for information , i never knew if there is such thing because in my country even paypal and using credit card on foreign websites is banned and also i have never bought crypto with real money

So how do you earn crypto then do you mine online on crypto platform or you don't have idea about crypto before cos how do you earn crypto then

• +1 2
  • +4 1

18 minutes ago, Sharoncott said:

Yes i learn more on this great platform looking forward for more post from you too

Give me reaction if you find this post usefel

So how do you earn crypto then do you mine online on crypto platform or you don't have idea about crypto before cos how do you earn crypto then

i do got to know about about crypto currency through , internet although i cant cash out my bitcoins , im staking it only way to cash out is recharging my phone and sell the balance:classic_laugh: , first time i earned bitcoins through faucets and airdrops because back in a days they offered good amount of BTC , later on i started doing other thing , first forum where i got opportunity was bitcointalk

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 minutes ago, Crypto Gamer said:

I don't think that buying bitcoin with your credit card is very hard because you can easily transfer your credit to  perfect money account then buy any coin from Youbit or any exchange as you wish.

I think you are rigth about it we can easily deposite our money in perface money or other wallet and thenwe can buy bitcoins with them.

Well i think it's not easy only for some countries to buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency with your credit card, since their countries do not permit you to do so.

• +1 2

8 minutes ago, Unknown user said:

I think you are rigth about it we can easily deposite our money in perface money or other wallet and thenwe can buy bitcoins with them.

Yes that's another possible way to purchase bitcoin with credit card tho its no allow in some country and some country doe'snt have access to it but whether they have access to it or not your reasonable comment Is still a great idea for those that wanna buy btc with CC

Just now, Maxtron73 said:

Well i think it's not easy only for some countries to buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency with your credit card, since their countries do not permit you to do so.

Yes that's it but they can use above idea to purchase bitcoin with credit card so those who might have interest in buying bitcoin they shouldn't panic they should just use crypto gamer idea it really nice idea

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

3 minutes ago, Sharoncott said:

Yes that's another possible way to purchase bitcoin with credit card tho its no allow in some country and some country doe'snt have access to it but whether they have access to it or not your reasonable comment Is still a great idea for those that wanna buy btc with CC

Yes but buying the bitcoin in starting is not good first get good information and skills of trading or investing them you can buy the bitcoin or other coins and get the profit from them.

52 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Here you go, you really deserve a good reaction

Thanks alot nice meeting you on this great platform looking forward for your post

• -1 1

It’s best not to use a card to buy bitcoin. I use transfers through wallets that support fiat. It’s very convenient to do this to buy bitcoin. 

Yes, exchanges don't like working wih paypal and credit card because their transactions can easily be reverse and many credit cards companies don't support cryptocurrency, paypal also don't have support for cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Unknown user said:

Yes but buying the bitcoin in starting is not good first get good information and skills of trading or investing them you can buy the bitcoin or other coins and get the profit from them.

That's by the way bitcoin can Be store for resell when it is high in value and much appreciate but for those that wanna use it for trade they should learn how it works and other necessary idea of btc before investing online with iy

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you that it is not simple but it is possible you can purchase bitcoins with your credit card. Different private sites work and invites the peoples that can purchase bitcoins with credit card. But here i told you that is not trusted.

In this way i agree with you that is not impossible. That is possible with long and risky procedure. 

1 minute ago, Xenofever1 said:

Yes it's all true, buying bitcoin using credit card may not be possible because cryptocurrency is separa

1 minute ago, Xenofever1 said:

Yes it's all true, buying bitcoin using credit card may not be possible because cryptocurrency is separa

Yes that's just it not every one have  access  to it so they can buy btc direct on real crypto platform like yobit

2 minutes ago, AutoLigtas said:

PayPal transactions are reversible and that's the bad side of paypal transaction to bitcoin.  Thats why dont buy bitcoin using paypal because this have a high risk. 

Yes that's another tips that's good and this measure have made crypto currency more secure and trusted

While cryptocurrency exchanges are almost universally barred from doing business via PayPal, there is one that will allow you to trade money in a PayPal account for cryptos. VirWox wasn't designed as a crypto exchange, but it does allow you to buy Bitcoins with PayPal.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

As of now, it's better to buy bitcoin in exchanges just like yobit because it's less hassle or more like hassle free. Buying bitcoin using your credit card or paypal may take a long time to process and we don't want that right? You'll be too nervous to wait for your bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is not easy to buy bitcoin with credit card or paypal as a result of some regulations of a country. Thus, to buy bitcoin, one has to go through exchange or site where you use other methods, or exchange another cryptocurrency to bitcoin. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

Yes buying crypto with credit card is one of the most difficult and risky factor. Credit card pin and id are most important factor and your pin may go public if you buy it from unknown posts. As a result you may lose your money. So it is quite risk using credit card online.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

It is more safe if you buy bitcoin over exchange by fiat money to cash in. Some countries are not supported that is why they block any transactions of buying crypto currency. It is best to buy cash in than to use your bank cards.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I am not aware of whether I can buy Bitcoin with a credit card.  But I can be somewhat correct that Bitcoin cannot be purchased with a credit card.  It is not possible to buy bitcoin simply because you have a lot of money and high knowledge to invest and trade with it.

6 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

Ohh,thanks for informing us. I thought its just easy to buy btc using that. Or maybe there's only a problem buying bitcoin using credit card depending on the country if it is legal there or not?

• +1 2