Your Earnings last Month - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

My profit for the most recent month didn't vary much from the past 2 months. In General, I am happy with the benefit. Obviously there have been exceptional and more terrible

Well, so far I think I am going backwards since I am learning about trading and at this time it seems that the market is a bit down, the two things together are a bad combination, but hey, we will learn something good about it.

This is usually $ 100-200. Trading contests, airdrops and trading are very helpful in making money on cryptocurrency. Of course, you can earn by holding coins, but this requires a lot of investment. Making money trading requires good technical knowledge and intuition. In general, I think this is a very individual question.

Most profitable month for me was February 2020. That month I earned almost 300 USD easily. This September I earned 140 USD from project which pays me daily percents. 5 usd every day.

The last month was very profitable for me. With only $500 I earned net $2000. And as a result, by the end of the month I had reached the mark of $2500. Thanks to this forum, I learned a few chips that helped me a lot to earn currently budget.

Last month, I was short DeFi coins, and earn near +1000% 

unfortunately not in deposit, 

deposit up by 100% maybe

shortly- DeFi will scams, my thing.

push❤️, and I will too🙂

The amount of money acquired varies from one person to another according to the type and duration of trading, or according to the type of business, and secondly according to the size of the capital, but whoever adheres to the conditions of trading gets out with a good profit rate

my earnings last month in crypto should not go below $ 300 not go above $ 400. is a range ... generate about $ 350 monthly. I hope in the future to increase that sum to maybe about $ 1000

• +3 1

Mis ganancias el mes pasado en criptomonedas fueron de $ 200-250. Es una estimación, me lo gané con inversiones, operativa y trabajo duro en análisis de mercado.

• Useful or interesting 1

i'm working in trading only and i earn between 30$ to 50$ per month, i participate in this forum to earn more and i work on some airdrops,

everything depends on the time you spend, you can get $100 or more working full time, that of course will depend on what area you devote, in my case I do mini jobs or trade, if you have a profession as a developer you can offer your freelance services and determine how much you charge for them

It is difficult to say what the profit of each month can be, when you do not know how many jobs you can have when they are working in crypto, prices tend to go up and down, in a traditional job it is to facilitate it because it is fiat money, in crypto not, because it is work with corresponding volatility.

I hope you are not from tax service)

Last month I earned about $500 by trading. 

This is not much for me now. But I hope that I'll be able to earn much more. I'm ready to work more, to learn more and to studt more.

Earning 1 dollar in this pandemic is very good I can say that last month I have earned 500 dollars in cryptos from my house without leaving my family

The only best campaign available on the market is the Yobit campaign. unfortunately, I do not have any earnings other than this place. In trade, I'm trying to get something with leveraged transactions, and it's very variable.

I don't know what exactly you mean. Bounties are rarely paying and how can you have a standard income. One month it will be good and next month nothing. I don't see how this is work. I just did some bounties and I am in this forum too because I enjoy this.

On 16/10/2020 at 2:29, OthmaneSmira said:

Muy bien ... Estás en el camino correcto, amigo mío ... Pero espera por todo mientras atraviesas este mundo. Tú también puedes perder ... Por eso la vanidad no debería ser ... Deseamos a todos un beneficio, pero ... así que sé realista en su trabajo y serio Y él tendrá éxito en todos los sentidos ...@ dg1995

Thanks @OthmaneSmira said for your message I will put it into practice and it will help me a lot and it will be of great value in this world of cryptos

I don't think that it is work as you just have a little time here and make something from it, but it is something I enjoy doing discussing cryptocurrencies and if there is some bonus from this it is welcome. We are early still in this and as our skills become better and we can answer difficult questions we get rewarded better and bring more people in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I have profits from my investments but airdrops bounties, etc are not paying a lot. The best airdrop that paid lately was the DLRS from Yobit, but I didn't take part in it as I don't use twitter and didn't know that it will be so good airdrop. 

• +2 1

Some bounties even if you just do twitter can pay 20-30 dollars. But very rare. And there are boutnies that only pay a dollar for doing many social media, like the bounties Bounty Detective is making, so avoid this guy and avoid his opponent useless manager Btcltcdigger. They are both very bad.

• +2 1

My earnings are different and the truth is we need to follow a certain strategy that really defines me in a certain kind of a position that we need to check the earnings I got were really not as good but today am saying that we need towkr and put together everything in the right perspective we need to work as hard for it. I earned about 200 usd and its a good thing that we work with.

• +3 1

Friends, I am very new in cryptocurrency trading and if I work here, have it been 4 months. Apart from this, I have been very good at working in forex trading and from there I have got so money. And by working in forex trading like this, I make about $ 5000 in 1 month. But as I am not into cryptocurrency trading at all, so I am not much here. As I received from cryptocurrency last month, it will cost only about $ 5. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I earned about 150$ but thats not as much , I usually connect diffrent ways toe earn and one of those ways is to make sure that we are putting up a lot of good things in them so we work as hard and prepare everything in strategies that we see around we need to really identify a key to it. putting up everything in perspective. we need to really create mutiple streams that will make everything look  beautful