What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

On 2/3/2020 at 10:47 PM, amit444 said:

My purpose for joining this forum of crypto talk is for earning money only but after joining this forum i am also learning here about trade and investment. 

Well thank you for your very honest question. But I think you should also look at other factors that this forum can offer. Aside from earning you can share your ideas and you can also learn more about cryptocurrency. I hope next time you will be here not just for earning but also for learning.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Yes, you are right. I also joined here for earning purpose.  But day by day I was getting fan of it.  Now, when I hold my mobike in my hand,  subsequently I get into this forum.

My only main goal here is to earn money so that I can buy anything. But after that, joining here has a big responsibility for every users. We must share informative data to maintain effectivity in this community. 

I think most people join cryptotalk to earn money and I think a little amount of people who join cryptotalk are here to socialize.

Purpose of joining cryptotalk is as simple as possible that you should gain knowledge from here annd also you may give knowledge to someone by just commenting and also you will earn some amount of money 

The purpose of joining cryptotalk is to earn two things - one is knowledge regarding cryptocurrency and second is earning satoshi per comments , and got enough of knowledge related to cryptocurrency and how the price gets fluctuating everytimes and other things.

3 hours ago, Hiizziiyyungg said:

Exactly, and God bless you for sharing the word of truth here. Like you I had also joined this forum with the intention to making some free Bitcoin to accumulate but after sometime, I realized something more beneficial to me in this forum which the information been shared here for free

Same here to me. I actually have great time here and I sometimes get sad when I can't post here everyday because of school works. But overall, I'm really grateful for this opportunity. God bless!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I am a students and i want to find extra jobs to have money and it is the purpose why I am joining here, then i find out it also improve my vocabulary and higher thinking skills. 

I am joined cryptotalk because this platform is useful and I get more information related to bitcoin and also earn some extra money on this web.

From the cryptotalk forum we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency as well as income Cryptocurrency, we can share our knowledge about Cryptocurrency with others and others can share it with us so that we can enrich our knowledge of about Cryptocurrency.cryptotalk is a good platform for learning cryptocurrency.

Actually I am surprised when i heard about this forum and also the ability to earn satoshi when you make a useful posts and replays so this forum for me is better than Facebook and twitter cause here you do social activity and earn some money how a great deal from youbit  

Yes i also notice that thing. We are not here only for earning. We also learning here about crypto world and many more things.

The most objective for everyone is to collect money or earn it, but after joining this site, there are a lot of advantages when you see someone with experience in investing.

At first i join this forum only for money but after spending some time here i started to like this forum because it share alot of information and i have learn very much from it i consider it the best place for studens because for learning and earning its just great.

My main motto was to earn a little amount of Bitcoin from here and also know about the cryptocurrency deeply because our forum let us to gather as much as possible knowledge from hear about cryptocurrency.

My 2 reason why i joined cryptotalk is to have knowledge and earnings ofcourse because this will give good income to us especially when we have more knowledge in bitcoin. 

I was totally free at home and have nothing to do so I just get enter in crypto talk to pass my time as well as to earn money and knowledge....

All of forum members like to be active in this forum to gain more information and opinions about crypto and in same time they earn some money ,so I think this forum is the best.

The purpose is very simple just the word itself crypto talk explains evrthing in short you join here to gain some knowledge about crypto currency from others and also earn bitcoins. 

The purpose is very simple just the word itself crypto talk explains evrthing in short you join here to gain some knowledge about crypto currency from others and also earn bitcoins. 

yes agree with you my friend. this platform not only for earning you can learn and have a great information from the platform. 

There are two purpose people join cryptotalk for, they join cause to want to learn and understand cryptocurrency or they are here to earn, there are some who also do both like me, I am here to learn and then earn.

No se debe ver como un propósito, se debe ver como un beneficio, ya sea para aprender al uso de las criptomonedas, porque aparte del beneficio que dan también este tipo de foro puedes conseguir todo tipo de información la cual te ayude a ti como nuevo en este mundo.

Most people joined here to earn money including me.but there's a lot more reason to join and stay here.this forum is a good place to discuss everything about cryptocurrency and a perfect place to find and promote sites to earn cryptocurency.

I also joined this forum first to earn money. But to be honest this forum has more than earning money. From here I learned a lot about cryptoworld and I feel amazing to work here.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

I was referred to this forum from yoda airdrop. As a newbie to alt trading, I took a liking to the forum based on information available in the forum. I've been able to make more profits trading on Yobit because of comments I read in this forum. If I can keep up with my daily profits from Yobit, thanks to this forum, I should make up to 0.2btc trading in a month