What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

Yes, i agree this forum is more useful to people who using it in terms of financial because we earn to this site in just making useful posts and in terms of knowledge and our English writing and reading skills.. 

14 hours ago, NIVLEM said:

I've joined here to earn extra income, but because of my curiosity to know these this bitcoin things, i make a research about it and hopefully to invest soon.

I believe in your way to find out everything in bitcoin, even though your first goal is to get extra income but after seeing and knowing bitcoin then you have a follow-up to do research on it so expect to invest immediately using bitcoin.

My purpose of joining Cryptotalk I can earn free Bitcoin satoshi and increase my balance in yobit exchange for trading this is a great forum where we can not only earn but also learn about Crypto trading and increased our skills of trading if we work properly In this forum we can easily make two to three dollarand use in trading and increase more our funds in yobit exchange get better idea and increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and Crypto trading

14 hours ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

You are new and just have 30 post and you learnt very much. Think i have more than 1000 posts what i have learned. Yes this is tha platform which is giving a bundle of learnings as well as the earnings too. I have polishes my writing/speaking and understanding skills very much by using this forum for just 2 hours a day.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

15 hours ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

This is crypto related forum and here you find lot of news and experience about crypto market.

And If you make valuable post and comments they you shoud get thousands satoshi from every post and comments.Remember when you reach  100 post then you will get satoshi. 

15 hours ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

I am crypto trader and last few years I collected lot of news for my trading experience. We know news are very important  every traders that's why I joined this platform. And also I make satoshi for every post and valuable comments.      

Sincerely speaking we all joint this platform  because they are paying money for free but after joining this platform i noticed that there is a lot of thing which people need to know and this platform is giving opportunity to everyone to learn about crypto

at first i joined the forum because i thought it will be filled with experts in the future and we will have intellectual talks about crypto here but nowadays all we have on the forum are spammers.

I can say that the main purpose of joining this forum is money, I don't say that this the only purpose but gathering useful informations too, there is some members here are really want to learn and earn some experience to use in their crypto life, these are the main purposes so far

16 hours ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Earning should always be secondary,. While learning will be hard due to the nature of the current community.  But in time moderator will cleaned up all the spammers and quality content will start showing on your screen.

spacer.png

For me the reason i join here is not by paying, but the reason is i want to seek more knowledge what crypto trading is about and how can you earn from it. and right now this forum is helping me.

To earn money to buy a laptop but i really like the forum so i will stay always and i will be active more with more information after the laptop 😅😅😅😅

Firstly,  I came here for earning some moneys but after passing some days,  I decided to stay here even if  the pay per post campaign is over. Because,  I'm learning new things here Daily. 

My mind has been in ginning head is off course 2 to get extra money and to lerron about it and to have more knowledge about it.

The purpose of joining here in this forum  is to earn bitcoins, this forum/site share to me by a blogger that teaching how to earn money on the internet.

In fact, I join here to get an idea about income from the internet. From here I am getting new ideas every day. Knowing new things I can say I got what I wanted. Besides, I can earn from here.

My purpose of joining the forum is:

- Get knowledge

- Get information about bitcoin and everything related to bitcoin

- Be up to date on the crypto world

Places where there are a lot of people, there is always some new information

I've joined the platform earlier this January and I want to earn some cash that's why and know more about currencies

We just nit earn money from cryptotalk.Here we can learn many things and share our ideas and we can get to know others point of view on a certain topic.Besides we get a smart amount of mone.   

This platform is a great platform which pays you money for posting in this forum.you get paid for each posts.the posts which are helpful and meaningful to the forum are counted.this why i joined to earn.

Many people are here for different reasons. Am here for learning and the same time gaining Bitcoin. This forum has thought me slot.

The reason I joined this forum was to gain knowledge and discuss crypto currencies, besides of course to get btc.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png