What are the common mistake in investing crypto? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

What are the common mistake in investing crypto?

try to avoid betting in trading, you should have your own strategy use it to make your daily trades success. or you will lose it all if you are betting not trading..

On 10/8/2019 at 7:08 PM, Agios said:

I am lucky to be able to join the CT forum, add a lot of knowledge, be able to ask questions and get answers quickly, thank you friends

ye, it's so great for such good knowledge and ask your question. i totaly agree with the comments above one from those mistakes can make you lose your money.

• high investment amount
  • trading without strategy 

On 10/8/2019 at 7:40 PM, starwill said:

Diversifying is a good strategy when you don't have large capital and to begin to know this crypto world, you have to inform yourself daily to make decisions based on reality. Do not invest money you need the next day because this does not work like this, you must be patient and consistent with the investments you make.

agree with you, it's pretty lose if you don't have a valid streategy because trading isn't gambling, if you don't use streategy so you can gamble better than trading so.

A common mistake when investing in crypto is, buying crypto when the crypto price is high making it difficult to achieve a higher selling price. In the end, beginners will lose out on buying at the wrong time. Make sure to buy crypto when prices are low.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

many people who are new to cryptos or are in a rush, they won't  study the whole range of the price changes of the specific coin for a year  ..also many one can't predict well the bull and bear runs because of not enough experience 

it's good idea to ask your friends here in this forum before you invest on any investment, you should be choose three or four coins to invest on it, choose the strong coin and who's has good rank in coin market cap.

• +2 2

there many issues with investing in cryptocurrency and almost all of them are been made from the beginners who do not have any idea regarding the investment but still they invest and at the end of the day they lose.

My main disadvantage is the FOMO, which is when you think you are going to miss the opportunity with a currency and you buy it when you see that it is going up, it is the fear of being left out of the market. Although another issue is the stop loss, many people are not able to shorten losses from an operation thinking that the cryptocurrency will rise in a short time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Right to say the beginner main issue is that they are panic in every time with their investment and when they keep away from panic seller they will be more success.

Without knowledge and experience if you deposit in a coin that is the big mistake and you face loss due to lack of knowledge. 

We should deposit in any exchange or in ceyptocurrency, first of all we should get complete knowledge after that we should start work.   

You should never invest in a currency when it is up, analyze the project of the currency in which you are investing, as it can be a currency created to hit you .. and only start trading when you feel confident

The big mistake which beginners do is that they invest all their money in a single currency. If it goes down and all their money will go in waste. So i will suggest invest in more coins. If one fail other will bs successful.

I think that the big mistakes that beginners make are entering into deals randomly and without any currency analysis, as well as the psychological factor after several losing trades.

The biggest and most common mistake is to invest at any place even you have no knowledge of that thing, so in order to do so you need to have great knowledge of the place where you are investing.

On 11/6/2020 at 9:16 PM, Shaami said:

The most common mistake is that we put all eggs in one basket which is too risky. We should make a portfolio invest in different coins and avoid emotions when trade.

That is not only the common mistake, it is not also the main mistake, the main mistake which is also common is to fomo, investing in wrong time, and also investing in wrong cryptocurrencies  that are nothing more than shit coins. 

• +1 1

The most common mistake in investing in cryptocurrency is not knowing the background of the  certain coin. Many crypto coin was created and most of them are dumping in just few months so always do researches first before investing in crypto coin you like.

On 11/10/2020 at 8:37 AM, Tine0313 said:

The most common mistake in investing in cryptocurrency is not knowing the background of the  certain coin. Many crypto coin was created and most of them are dumping in just few months so always do researches first before investing in crypto coin you like.

Some novice will move know about a project and invest, that is why some are just scammed. But not only that, some coins too are pumped but later dumped. What I see are for people to invest on only strong coins like bitcoin and ethereum. 

There are many mistakes that beginners make in investing, but I think that the most important mistake that is repeated by everyone is putting all money in investment, and this of course is wrong because you must distribute your money between trading, investing and saving.

• +5 1

I think the most common mistake for crypto investors is that they can't choose the right real site.  And if you can't choose the right real site when investing in crypto, you won't get any profit in return.

For any simple mistake crypto investment can be loss investment for you. Always you should try to control your emotions. Deep knowledge about crypto is the main precondition for crypto invest. Don't put your all egg in one pot. 

Edited by ABIR21

One of the biggest mistakes is putting the money all at once and putting it into one currency, diversify as much as possible. If you want to buy a currency, buy it in three installments, and when selling, make the same move as well

Its natural if we lose our money on investing by dramatically drop the cryptocurrency but on the other side we also have a lot of profit sometime . I don't have money to invest  .i am new member still after investing don't do any mistake

Edited by Ab.Waheed

1. Invest in cryptocurrency without understanding what it is and how it works
2. Carry money to hopeless ICOs and funds
3. Believe crooks

On 10/9/2019 at 6:58 AM, Agios said:

What are the common mistake in investing crypto?

Crypto currency is something new to me, and I've enough money to invest in crypto to make a profit, But before starting to invest, I want to know first, are there  common mistakes that are often made by beginner traders

The main mistake is that , hypenis created when the coin is at peak and new investor Invest when coin is at moon. Which should be avoid, if you have money for Investment and can hold for long time. I suggest you to wait a while, find perfect entry position for Bitcoin when everything is at dip(like at this year march when btc crash to 4k$). And keep patience and book your profit at desire position.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,