Do you think crypto currency help countries? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Do you think crypto currency help countries?

On 2/3/2020 at 7:25 PM, xpertt said:

I think it does because according to one of the topics I created (which the link is below), cryptocurrency has an effect on he growth of the economy of a country so I think cryptocurrency has an effect on country.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/29938-third-world-country/

if from an economic standpoint it is very helpful for the colleagues who are here so it seems very influential and I experienced it

Yes buddy in my opinion crypto currency is helpful for country. Because crypto currency remove the un employement diseases. But more country rejected crypto currency.

While some governments see “formation” and other cryptocurrencies as a threat, others are looking for better ways to take advantage of their benefits. The pressure on some countries is what drives these and other countries to try to find an alternative to the dominant currency.

Although success is not guaranteed, cryptocurrencies represent a rare opportunity for these countries or regions to seize a segment of an emerging market, including the attracting of investments and creating jobs, at a time when major financial centers adopt a more conservative approach based on patience.

32 minutes ago, VisCeralDesign said:

Yes, you can, and in fact you are already doing this, many investors and ordinary people invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because they seek to get higher profits, protect themselves from inflation and a possible financial crisis on the domestic, regional and even global levels if you invest in good projects. In cryptocurrencies, your chances of increasing money are great, it is obvious that there are risks, because there is also volatility.

By the time most people in other countries invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies it's too late to save them from the regular financial crises that happen in their area. They should have invested earlier.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes or no, for some reason crypto is really helpful for the growth of a country and it will be good for the people but if the country has low security then they might lose their money in hacker.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 2/12/2020 at 2:08 PM, Yagi said:

Yeah perhaps I reason but is truly risky to it for the reason that of the incoherent profit of bitcoin, they capacity spread down or not.

In a business or business, it will be reasonable but it is really risky for it so that the unclear bitcoin profits will spread down or not because it is a matter of work that is really done by many people, so it is a challenge for all.

Yes, if they want to release regulation. No need replacement currency just create new spot in financial instrument it will enough. The problem is not all country accept crypto and now they try make their own coins. If success people will abandon crypto and use currency like old time.

On 3‏/2‏/2020 at 16:07, germanking2 said:

لقد كانت العملات المشفرة المنقذة للكثير من الناس في البلدان التي تعاني من مشاكل اقتصادية خطيرة: سكان كوبا وفنزويلا وسوريا وبعض الدول الأفريقية ، من بين آخرين ، يستخدمون هذه التكنولوجيا الجديدة للحصول على الدخل وتلبية الحد الأدنى من احتياجاتهم الغذائية بشكل عام.

Yes my friend the progress of the work of the digital encoded a lot of interest material to the poor communities which suffer from economic problems in their country but the payoff is considered to have limited working class in this area just don't think it's make profit for all and for governments too, because it doesn't depend on these things never.

Yes it does. Unlike cash which is difficult to track when stolen, crypto dealings are documented and encrypted making them hard to forge. This reduces corruption by eliminating irregular monetary transactions. What’s more, crypto serves as an alternative investment channel, therefore, stabilizing the economy when legal tenders are affected by inflation.

most of countries refuse to confess about the importance of cryptocurrencies but BTC has spread widely in every country and every place so some countries accept it and started to make their coin and liked between it and the banks to make its economy stronger 
but on the other side we can some countries can arrest you if you trade crypto currency they can not understand the importance of it 

Yes, i think crypto is helping unemployed people in many countries to earn and resolve solvency problem. It provides an income source which can boost economy of the country. 

all right crypto currencies really help in some developing countries economically and advancement. Now the world is into the cashless policy

I think crypto currency is helping people Interms of financial aspect not the country .. some countries doesn’t accept this platform, they block some sites.. Crypto currency is not a law that mandatory to follow its up to the person if she/he wanted to have extra income ..

11 minutes ago, Bwin_hakim said:

To answer your question from my point of view, and from the news circulating in the cryptocurrency that it can help any country economically, socially and intellectually well, so that cryptography is able to make the lives of many people much better than de before because there is already a lot of clear evidence in The news that confirms that. Secondly, I am sure you are sure that you must understand the forum rules first before working, then you can definitely do so with easy.

Every well said mate .. thanks for this view of point..

From my point of view it personaly helps me a loat.Crypto Make The Way To slove a persons unemployment problem but the point of view of my countries government it could not helps our economic status cz we didn’t give any kind of tax for it to our government.          

Yes, crypto currency is very bene faisal for country, because it can remove unemployment from a country. A country can not development if the country has some unemployment citizen,   for a developed country,  we should remove unemploymen,  by crypto currency we can easily earn money and by this our earning is increas,  and soon we can develop our country, first of all we should learn about crypto currency. If the citizens are sincere the country will be developed soon          

Yes, crypto currency is very bene faisal for country, because it can remove unemployment from a country. A country can not development if the country has some unemployment citizen,   for a developed country,  we should remove unemploymen,  by crypto currency we can easily earn money and by this our earning is increas,  and soon we can develop our country, first of all we should learn about crypto currency. If the citizens are sincere the country will be developed soon          

Yes i think so, crypto currency is very bene faisal for country, because it can remove unemployment from a country. A country can not development if the country has some unemployment citizen,   for a developed country,  we should remove unemploymen,  by crypto currency we can easily earn money and by this our earning is increas,  and soon we can develop our country, first of all we should learn about crypto currency. If the citizens are sincere the country will be developed soon          

Yes i think so, crypto currency is very bene faisal for country, because it can remove unemployment from a country. A country can not development if the country has some unemployment citizen,   for a developed country,  we should remove unemploymen,  by crypto currency we can easily earn money and by this our earning is increas,  and soon we can develop our country, first of all we should learn about crypto currency. If the citizens are sincere the country will be developed soon.          

Yes i think so, crypto currency is very bene faisal for country, because it can remove unemployment from a country. A country can not development if the country has some unemployment citizen,   for a developed country,  we should remove unemploymen,  by crypto currency we can easily earn money and by this our earning is increas,  and soon we can develop our country, first of all we should learn about crypto currency. If the citizens are sincere the country will be developed soon         . 

Yes i think so, crypto currency is very bene faisal for country, because it can remove unemployment from a country. A country can not development if the country has some unemployment citizen,   for a developed country,  we should remove unemploymen,  by crypto currency we can easily earn money and by this our earning is increas,  and soon we can develop our country, first of all we should learn about crypto currency. If the citizens are sincere the country will be developed soon