How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

In fact, everything is quite simple. After all, when you synced your accounts via email, you went to yobit in one of the tabs, which was called cryptotalk - there you can use all the services without any problems, and start receiving bitcoins to your balance!

You click on Send to Bitcoin Wallet, and if you want to send it to your wallet outside the platform, I advise you to transfer the currency to ltc because it takes less taxes than Bitcoin when transferring and does not waste a quantity of your money in exchange for taxes.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You can withdraw using any method and the first one is to have a wallet , the wallet is to make sure that am able to transfer any coin and sometimes a token but the truth is , the best thing to do today is to make sure that we are following a certain route, the withdrawal of fiat can also happen through payeer.

• +3 1

On 3‏/2‏/2020 at 12:18, Sharoncott said:

أنا مبتدئ هنا ليس لدي الكثير من المعرفة حول كيفية عمل هذه المنصة ، من فضلك كيف سأنسحب من yobit بعد 100 مشاركة مفيدة 

Hello my friend after 100 useful posts you should link your account on the yobit platform to receive your profits from the site. 

• +1 1

After you complete the 100 free post, you will have to link your cryptotalk account to yobit, you must have registered for yobit through yobit.net, link your account to yobit for you to be able to receive payment

Yubit website also has a wallet service which will automatically store the amount of Bitcoin which you make per comment. After you reach stipulated hundred comments each comment will receive a bitcoin payment.Bitcoin trading after that is relatively easy to find websites which trade in Bitcoin.

if you connected your cryptotalk account with your yobit account withdrawing your earning so simple.

First you need to login your yobit account and click on your username after login.

Than you have two options, Cryptotalk NEW and Cryptotalk Campaing. You can withdraw your BTC and TALK earnings from this two pages.

Than you can exchange your TALK and BTC what coin you want.

When you traded your coins into one single coin click WALLET and find your asset on this page (you can click "Hide 0 balance" button for find easliy)

When you find your coin click -(minus) button and type your wallet adress and withdraw ammount. Be careful! before withdraw check your adress.

That is it, your cryptotalk earning is withdrawn

• +2 1
  • +3 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I have not withdrawn from yobit yet, but I've read that it is very easy to do this but I see you are asking something that is not exactly right. You don't earn anything after 100 posts unless you start writing posts. So you have to make 20 posts/comments every day and get paid after 7 days for each day when you finish.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

First of all you need to know that if you withdraw in Bitcoin you will pay high fees. So what coin are you asking that you want to withdraw and are you going to withdraw to your wallet or another exchange? Because you can withdraw using other coins if you want to send the money to your bank. There is Tron, Litecoin, XRP that are allvery cheap with withdraw fees.

• +3 1

Yes you can withdraw your money from yobit it is very easy. When you completed your firstly 100 post next post rating for one week after 100 then yobit give you money and you can withdraw it.

58 minutes ago, Deval said:

First make you a sell order of pear of BTC and USD. When your order is complete. You have USD then you withdraw from yobit exchange to perfect money. Perfect money to your bank account. It is the easy way to withdraw method. 

although they already answered the question of the creator of this topic I want to add the following:

Screenshot.png.94210d463888ff49ba49ebec21acb114.png

I don't know about perfect money being able to withdraw to bank, but I know that it is possible to withdraw from advcash to bank and charge $3 of fee and other  percentage fee

• +3 1

First of all you need send your balance to the forum, then you trade your bitcon in the market if you want, but if you want to withdraw btc go to wallets and select btc then put your information.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

First 100 post will count in your yobit exchange but you not earn with it because first 100 post will not pay per post after that you do daily 30 post that will give you regular income but daily only 30 posts

I don't know about this because I'm new to crypto which is why I don't know how to withdraw money from Yobit.  I can get a lot of information about this from the old members of Crypto.

I have tried this one time but I will move all my trades into yobit. I am not know why you are want to withdraw from yobit, is your target met and you made lot of money to want to withdraw, I am only withdraw for after making many thousand dollars from the trading. This is how I look for yobit a great exchange that will help a lot to make me the targets.

• +2 1

Да  уж, от радости смотрю все форумы трещат. Большинство людей негодует, условия уж больно жёстко-неожиданные. Хотя ... с другой стороны, чем больше народа отсеется, тем меньше будет раздача, и, соответственно, дороже будет токен. Надеюсь на это. Так что что не делается, то к лучшему.        

You will have to exchange it for a different kind of coin or maybe fiat currency. It might be possible to convert it into USD, and after that there'll be a button "withdraw. There are few options - bank account, e-pay system and so on, choose the one with the smallest fee.

On 03.02.2020 at 12:18, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

You probably will be able to exchange it to bitcoin on Yobit then convert BTC to USD on yobit, and withdraw it from that change.  

Hi. The most important thing is to write posts on the topic and help other users. Also, do not spam, you can get banned for this!

You need more than the first useful posts, you have to make daily posts and wait for the payment to appear after one week. We have two crypto payments one is talk tokens and the second is bitcoin. To earn bitcoin you have to be very good though, because your posts need to have positive rating from other members.

El mejor intercambio del mundo con planes de minería y de inversión en criptografía es este intercambio -------- yobit ------- Los recomiendo para generar tus ingresos y comprar nuevas divisas en el mercado, algunas han sido subiendo de precio 

You need to go to the Balance tab and select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw. Next, enter your wallet address and withdraw. Be sure to check the commission to make a profitable withdrawal. The exchange pays without problems.

Greetings, 

Yes, I believe that Yobit's withdrawal process works a bit similarly to that of other exchanges. Simply head over to the withdrawal button and you should be able to begin the procedure. However, I believe that the process might take a bit of time due to the cheques that have to occur. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

Edited by Hiroyuki476
redundancy