How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

Hey, withdraw from yobit is easy and you have to be register member if you want to withdraw your income but I have a advice don't withdraw bitcoin from yobit exchange because fee is high, so first your bitcoin trade your other currency then withdraw your desire wallet.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, Sharoncott said:

Okay that's awesome then I'll love to know more about litecoin cos that's going to be useful for me anytime I wanna withdraw from this great platform 

Dear mate I don't think you can withdraw your earnings since you just finished making the first 100 posts you don't have any coins to withdraw yet you will start withdrawing when you make 30 useful and reasonable posts daily

If you want to withdraw from yobit all you need to do is go to the wallets and after that click the minus sign to withdraw the money.

It is very simple, just login to your yobit account. Locate "wallet" at the top of the page, choose your preferred means of withdrawal, and enter your address and you are done. But you can still exchange your BTC to any coin of your choice before withdrawing.

There are different method available where you can buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency from yobit Exchange you can sell your bitcoin to online seller and recived payment method i can use to sell may crypto coins i can convert may bitcoin into usd and withdraw in perfect money wallet perfect money is available in different countries 

You can withdraw that in your Yobit wallet first you need to click "send to balance option "  and after that you can go to wallet click the minus sign then sell 

I don't know how can you withdraw money from yobit account . Because I am new member in this forum . So I have no idea about these . Please help me also how I can withdraw money from my yobit account . 

Go to yobit and first convert yout bitocoins into a currency which have minimum withdrawal tax, After that go to yobit wallet and click on the minus sign preset in front of the currency you converted your balance in, after fill the required portion to transfer amount in your bank or any other desired account.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:43 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good evening mate,after completing the 100 post requirement then you should provide with connecting your cryptotalk account to your yobit account to receive your daily income from the forum.happy posting.

Yes i agreed your account completing the 100 post requirements you should provide with connection your cryptocurry account to your tonight good,,,,,

After completing 100 jobs, you will get 1000 for each participation you make, where the maximum profit per day is 30000 Satoshi that is transferred by supervisors to your account in yobit. You can withdraw from the platform by heading to the wallit and then choose the currency that you want to withdraw cm. Put the address of the portfolio and the amount and then press Withdrawal

Hello pleasant evening everybody Please Only Click to btc button for balance and afterward you can pull back from it, yet the bitcoiin withdrawal charge is to high so I like to trade with litecoin or monero coins they have less withdrawal expense, however remember to interface your cryptotalk account with yobit......

Just exchange it to waves then withdraw. In this way, you will shoot with a low fee, and I have been shooting this way for months. You can use trust wallet for Waves cuzdani.

You can click wallet and then put your public keys (bitcoin wallet address) and then you can now withdraw your earnings. But always remember that we have 0.0012 fee for withdraw bitcoin so you can use some alternatives XRP or ETH 

Well if you will go in the cryptotalk campaign section in the yobit then in the top part you will see a button that says "send to BTC balance" you just have to click it and the funds will send into the wallet sections and there you can withdraw the coins you have.

Welcome with me

You must first create an account on the yobit platform and register with the same email that you used on the cryptotalk forum, then visit the link yobit.net/en/payperpost, and enter your E-mail in the blank field on the right, to receive payments

Many newbies and other members facing some trouble as they are not aware of withdrawing funds from yobit because its bitcoin withdraw fees is very high so if you want to withdraw for fiat then best option for you is perfect money or payeer because these two are digital currencies and working in many countries with very low fees you can sign up and then withdraw your funds in them they can do exchange easily on many sites.

I would shout this is exceedingly popular.  And since you feel you feel like to move out of it and cause baffled on this situate I don't be on familiar terms with how to leak with Jabit.  Common Chat Chat Lungi Tukwire knows a plight that this is a superior locate and you know how to prepare a number of profit from it every day.  Say I think. after that the position will tolerate to reach ahead.

I would shout this is identical popular.  And since you suppose you plan to progress out of it and acquire fixed on this situate I don't recognize how to discharge with Jabit.  Common Chat Chat Lungi Tukwire knows a set that this is a skillful position and you container create a little profit from it every day.  Say I think. in that case the situate will comprise to reach ahead.

Hello Sharoncott to withdraw your winnings you just need to click on the send button to my btc balance, in the cryptoTalk Campaign part. Remember that you start collecting after 100 free publications. 

yubit is a fantastic site supported by the Exchange CryptoTalk forum. People can earn very easily by posting and commenting.  To withdraw money from yubit, it is possible to exchange a cent to my BTC balance and convert it from BTC to USD.

click send to my balance every day or when you want , for withdraw from Yobit ltc they take just 4 cent. Good luck..

I do not think you need to withdraw to the platform, as profits directly reach the platform
When withdrawing from the platform, this is done by choosing to withdraw from the top bar of the platform and setting the title of the portfolio, and the withdrawal is done with ease.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

After you have 100 useful posts you will then see your balance in your earned portion in yobit under the cryptotalk campaign. You can then transfer that to your wallet. Once you go to your wallet you can click on the minus sign next to the amount and it will ask you for a withdrawal address and then you put in your personal wallet address and click withdraw. That is it. And the withdrawal generally takes less than an hour. I would suggest that you withdraw in ltc though, because the withdrawal fees are much lower than btc fees.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I'm also new member here and still don't know what is the process to withdraw yobit balance. home from reading comments I still don't know how to withdraw it can someone please say It briefly

Hello my dear friend. You can easily withdrawal your earnings from yobit exchange website. Just convert your BTC into LTC or XRP to reduce the withdrawal fee. Then click the withdrawal minus button enter your wallet address and its done.