What is your main goal... ? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

On 2/3/2020 at 8:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

Weldone bro first time i learn more here, Amazing and extremely enlightening post mate, Yes we never include time in our life, time is a benefit. Presently numerous individuals come to cryptotalk gaining bitcoin as fast as could reasonably be expected however we need to gain from this site adjacent to we can acquire as well.

I think crypto is not a goal at all but it's a way to make life easier, either by the problem certain crypto solve or either by the value crypto creates to become less dependend from our jobs.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

My main goal is to to create my own project. I know its very hard but i know its not impossible. Am starting with the basics of the crypto and how it all works. I already joined some bounties and airdrop campaigns and doing good.

first I want to thanks that you are given this content is very motivative members are getting more stronger from your context I am saying this because you have given your upcoming motive and the goals have setted to complete that's a very good thing people should no what is there to do in future and I have to say you have put the good topic for all the members go through your postman definitely they can do something else.

• +2 1

My main goal is to achieve bitcoins and do something big by working on crypto and this is very good forum by which i will be able to achieve my goal because the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day so it is good for me

Honestly, my main purpose is to take out my holiday money. I am a student and earn my summer vacation money with the money I earn from here, of course I am trying to produce quality content while doing this

My main goal is income in online.     I think my profit is about 15-20% in general. Crypto talk is a real site.  Crypto talk is a trusted site in online job. Crypto talk work is a very simple.  Crypto talk work with payment regularly.  Crypto talk rules are very good. 

5 hours ago, Murtazakhan said:

there are my two main goals first of my main goal to work at this forum to earn money and be self employed and other second goal of mine is getting knowledge because it is a great forum for knowledge 

You do not need to quote me to say that, unless you want to be specific with something specific, just mark with quote selection what you want to quote, in a way it is understood that your response is referred to the OP, resort the next time you use this tool , it is not necessary to quote the OP.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/3/2020 at 8:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

Very useful and helpful article .thanks for sharing this one with us as we are beginners. My main goal is to learn everything about trading. I want to trade my money on this forum. About that i found this forum very useful and informative. 

On 2/4/2020 at 5:05 PM, Qussyfawry said:

It is true that we have come to Crypto Talk to earn money for free, but after entering it some consideration about payment is that the forum is very cool in a second way.

We are able to get some profit here but we need to give them a good feedback coming from us by being a good member here in this forum, just Respect the admins and mods here.

I have many dreams from  cryptocurrency.  My main goal from cryptocurrency  us earn good amount in two years to buy a car. I hope in 2 years I will get here let's see

On 2/4/2020 at 3:30 PM, Win said:

My main goal was to earn massive income and learn lot of things here and also to help people.like me that are earning here with just only my free time.like in this forum we will earn satoshis.

You can not says that's your main goal is about to earning massively from this forum because no one knows for how long this forum will be stopping to pay users

Well, A pretty long and useful post. You are right we never consider the investment of time. whic is more valuable.The main goal here is make our ti,e worthy of something.

Here on cryptotalk, i joined this forum to get my hands on some free satosies. but after joining this forum i came to realize its not what this forum is about. there is a whole new world out there. So many things i never heard of are there and i think am going to spend much more time here.. 

My goal is to earn enough money to full fill all the dreams of my parents and myself . In today's world money is everything. Crypytotalk allows you to earn money in the easiest way and is very helpful to gain knowledge as well. The information I get here about various things is very interesting . Crypytotalk is amazing and as well as easy to use. Earning money in cryptotalk is very easy to use and the interface is very user friendly.

Very valuable information, but I do not prefer to work on anything I mentioned, because most of it is impostor and the cheated ones pay very small amounts

Everyone has dreams.I also have so having that dream I felt to be very amazing.so I see a path by where we can see goals. 

23 hours ago, Mr. Woody said:

When it comes to stock market trading, the terms long and short refer to whether a trade was initiated by buying first or selling first. A long trade is initiated by purchasing with the expectation to sell at a higher price in the future and realize a profit. A short trade is initiated by selling, before buying, with the intent to repurchase the stock at a lower price and realize a profit. 

Off- Topic 

Because you use my quote in a bad context, your answer is absolutely opposite to the content of the post which makes it useless. In fact your bad intention is seen in using certain words to be able to misuse the quotation.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My goals are that I complete in cryptotalk as always as well as those who work well, work like this, from here, complete the work forever

The purpose is to make money. That is it. Nothing more nothing less. And Yobit wants to make more money, and we can help it do that, if we keep this forum at the highest standard, and which will bring in more newbies, who might potentially become investors. So as long as Yobit is earning more money, we in cryptotalk will keep getting paid. So keep up with the constructive post, which provides meaning and quality to this esteemed forum

That's such a good intuitive post there, when having to compare, times, learning and payments, that's true, when you talked of have on to take a road of unending destination, of the group 1, and when you talked of having to invest to gain is actually true, since some people finding it hard to invest but prefer to find free ways much better

My goal is to learn to trade at a high level. I also need to invest at least $ 8000 to start trading. I think I will reach my goal soon. I also want to learn PHP programming language

On 3/1/2020 at 12:19 PM, hichamza said:

Well. My mean goal it's start saving bitcoin from this moment because the price of bitcoin will high by that summer so that's my plane  thanks for sharing 

That's right your goal is good, this is the best time of saving our earned bitcoins more than spending them randomly without any future plan while there have halving 

i think pretty much everyone in crypto have the same goal which is to make as much money as we can so we can make our lives better with crypto.