You have reached the maximum number of posts - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

You have reached the maximum number of posts

15 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

I did not say you were spamming. I was talking about other members that do it. I know spamming is not allowed but many people did it and thats why there is a limit to how many post you can make every day. 

who says they are spamming? no body! lol! we are now doing the best part we can to stop those spam bots!

3 minutes ago, bitcoin-shark said:

in the pay by post campaign of cryptotalk there is a limit of 30 posts a day that are paid, but I didn't think there was a limit for posts that can be written on the forum...

WE DONT KNOW YET BUT I HOPE there is no limit to be implemented! about the payperpost! yest here is a limit of paid post! 30 post will be paid daily!

35 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay I can post now, good to be back. I am not sure if the limit was lifted or it's not there anymore. 

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Admin

If the limit is still there then what is the max per day?

If the limit is there then I think this will be very unfair for the new users. They also want to ran for the race of 1BTC contest and they should have their fair chance. That's what I believe.

I can understand (if I am not wrong then) it was done to restrict spammers and bots but there are good users too. Few hours ago when I was not able to make post, this was a suggestion I was posting in my wall.

3zHhF7T.png

Hopefully it will be helpful.

Looking forward.

Nice Idea, if there is a whitelist eligible members, then maybe it will have a small effect, but all all the problems here originate mainly from the contest, a good solution is one where the contest is still fair for all members, so how can a new member with good intentions get fair chances to win?

Lets work our brains and come up with ideas to eliminate spammers.

• +5 1

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

Fellas,

We have forum ranks now. It restriction was temporary for us. Read here: 

For first five days as long as you are Brand new and Newbie  (21 - 100 posts) you will have max 50 posts per day. After 5 days, you are free to post as many as you want,

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +5 1

Okay lets have it in this way!

Those spammers are out now and we are still looking the rest of them.

But even they do, we will locate them! and i think we should be comfortable now on what we are having!

But i hope every spammer, cheater will be out here or at least banned them!

we should not focus to those guys now! we should also spot those cheaters for the proper contest!

2 hours ago, Ebrahim Elsawy said:

How many posts allowed per day

have you get any refferal from here? i see you always pur ref. link

• +5 1

8 minutes ago, Fouaddoss said:

I think you skipped the number allowed , I think 30 comments a day. Or you can inquire at admins.

I don't think that number is limited

What number you are talking about?

This is another limit we are talking here. Not the max number of posts to get paid.

This one is how many you can posts as a new users.

The first five days you can not post more than 50 a day until you past the hurdle of Newbie (21 - 100 post). But after 50 days or for the next rank to Newbie - you are free to post as many as you can and run for the race to win 1BTC. 

• +5 1

The limit was necessary to avoid meaningless publications since many lose their reason in the contests and disconnect from what is coherent and necessary, a forum must provide useful information to all its users and I think that is the reason why they limited the publications so that the contestants do not waste the daily quota.

• +5 1

4 minutes ago, susilabai said:

hey can u give me the details about what is the contest about and where is the link to get full details.

Read the OP, I mean the original post and then read how ranking works.

Here

• +5 1

Wow I'm surprised that now they are limiting the number of posts, maybe spam was a lot of work for mods, also sometimes it was a bit annoying to get a pointless post.

• +5 1

8 minutes ago, Bills said:

Wow I'm surprised that now they are limiting the number of posts, maybe spam was a lot of work for mods, also sometimes it was a bit annoying to get a pointless post.

admin said that limitedity was removed
Now limited to new members only
I think that's a good thing to reduce the number of spammers

• +5 1

Just now, mostawda3 said:

admin said that limitedity was removed
Now limited to new members only
I think that's a good thing to reduce the number of spammers

Thank you very much, it really seems to me a coherent decision, it is good that you have this kind of rules, they really do effect spammers who only seek to harm the forum.

• +5 1

daily limit of post are 30 posts, but if you post more than 30 posts in a same time then you you will get error that you have reach the maximum number of posts. always post 30 daily.

• +5 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

when you exceed the limit of 30 posts per day then you face this error that you have exceeded the daily limit of posts, come tomorrow and post again you do not cross the limit other wise action will be taken against you

• +5 1

You have reached the maximum number of posts per day to be active every day. Unlike those who participate in 1000 and remain inactive on the rest of the days

• +5 1

trops of dark points in the forum the limitations of the messages a day also the administrators are made rare to make us understand the rules until you receive a warning a message let us be a little clear my dear friends of the administration

• +5 1

On 10/9/2019 at 2:04 AM, mostawda3 said:

I received this message today on the forum
   ''You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.''
I could not put any comment or new topic
Is this a new law in the forum?
I did not find it in the forum rules

yes thats the rules..find the rules and read sothat we aware of what shoud i do..ok lets wait after 24hours aand you will post again and comments..so now while your limit is on..better read the rules first

• +5 1

On 10/8/2019 at 8:04 PM, mostawda3 said:

I received this message today on the forum
   ''You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.''
I could not put any comment or new topic
Is this a new law in the forum?
I did not find it in the forum rules

good to see measures taken against excessive posting. All the spam and generic meaningless posts were getting really ridicilous!

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Shabbir81 said:

I also want to know about this new rule of cryptotalk if anyone know about the such details please share with all the cryptotalk users.

Members of rank Newbie & Jr.member are limited to only a max of 50 posts a day for the first 5 days after registration, after that there will be no restrictions

• +5 1

7 minutes ago, alexnambawan said:

Me too I want to know what is the limit of posting we can do in this forum, if it is depends on your rank or everybody has a equal number of posting limit?

You registered October 8 so you passed the 5 days rule in this forum! you just need now to rank Jr. member for you to have  unlimited post per day! as of now with your rank you can only do 50 post/comments on this forum daily!

1 minute ago, iamaruf said:

Maybe there is limited posts.  You can only posts 30/day maximum. If you see the yobit rules you will understand that.

Also i faced this warning that i reached maximum posts.    

I wrote the topic in the past when the limitation was applied to all members, but now the rules have been amended

((Members of rank Newbie & Jr.member are limited to only a max of 50 posts a day for the first 5 days after registration, after that there will be no restrictions ))

• +5 1

6 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

I wrote the topic in the past when the limitation was applied to all members, but now the rules have been amended

((Members of rank Newbie & Jr.member are limited to only a max of 50 posts a day for the first 5 days after registration, after that there will be no restrictions ))

I am new to the forum... First i know that the limit on writing posts is only 30 posts a day for bounty campaign . I didn't know if there is another limit on posts  without paid to post campaign. Maybe they post new rules ! i hope it doesn't affect the campaign

• +5 1

I have no problem with that as I only post an average of 10 post a day. Lol.

Kidding aside, I think there is an upside and downside with this kind of rule. The upside, spammers will be limited and as a result, we will see a better community. But on the downside, those who contributed a lot of informative and constructive post will be constrained to that limit.

Edited by BitTyro
Corrected my grammar
  • +5 1

15 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

I am jr.member in this forum and i faced this problem yesterday but i didn’t make 50 posts. Then why i received this warning? Is this a bug?  I am confused 🙄 

Maybe that is because of the Time difference? The forum use Russia's Time zone which is about GMT +4, if the difference is too big then there will be miscalculation of the 'New Day', I guess!

11 minutes ago, MR. SAF said:

That means you cannot post again for the day you have rich the limit and the limit is 50 posts for newly sign up for period if five days and 30 posts those that exceed five days in the forum

10 minutes ago, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

I am new to the forum... First i know that the limit on writing posts is only 30 posts a day for bounty campaign . I didn't know if there is another limit on posts  without paid to post campaign. Maybe they post new rules ! i hope it doesn't affect the campaign

There is no limit of 30 posts per day, that is only the number of payed posts, you will only get payed for 30 posts/day as for the maximum posts allowed that is 50 posts for the first 5 days, after that period the restriction will be lifted

• +5 1

2 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

Members of rank Newbie & Jr.member are limited to only a max of 50 posts a day for the first 5 days after registration, after that there will be no restrictions

You got it slightly wrong. It's not Jr Member. It's only Brand new and Newbie ranks. And it's not for 5 days actually.

Yes you have five days restriction to post maximum 50 per day but if you become a Jr, Member then you are free. And to become a Jr, member one need only two days. 

1st day post 50

2nd day post 100

From third day they are Jr. Member meaning they can post unlimited.

I hope it's clear now?

• +5 1

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

You got it slightly wrong. It's not Jr Member. It's only Brand new and Newbie ranks. And it's not for 5 days actually.

Yes you have five days restriction to post maximum 50 per day but if you become a Jr, Member then you are free. And to become a Jr, member one need only two days. 

1st day post 50

2nd day post 100

From third day they are Jr. Member meaning they can post unlimited.

I hope it's clear now?

Oh, they changed the rules again, but now it is actually limiting all ranks for the first 5 days, not just Brand New & Newbie, even if you become a Jr. Member  withing the first 5 days you would still be limited to only 50 posts/day

• +5 1