What is your memorable alt coin? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luv2709

What is your memorable alt coin?

I made a lot of money with Veltor, i was lucky to get out with profit before it crashed and burned. I am still pissed off that they quitted.

so many types of altcoins after I got to know the crypto that I have. the years that keep me remembering that is in 2017, at that time, altcoin had very good prices, but when the end of 2018-2019, the price of altcoin fell so far and caused quite a number of losses. I think some other people also have the same opinion.

what for altcoin we need altcoin just to be easy to remember, if the coins do not provide benefits to the kit. What should be seen is the profit opportunity on the coin.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

Hero altcoin is my memorable altcoin as it is the first coin that I gained a good amount of profit after they successfully conclude their ICO. 

It still exist and was listed already in coinmarketcap though they currently rank at 1234 still they are doing a good job to remain and continue their project. 

jewel was an altcoin that i invested on the first day of the project, the creators of the project were people who made many promises and showed their work, but months later it was discovered that they stole the funds and ran away. I sold all my coins. it was very disappointing

There is altcoin and ethereum. I have made many profits through these currencies. Recently, ethereum continued to rise from $ 160 to $ 220, and that was profitable for me.

I am currently relying on storing etherum, litcoin and bitcoin

Actually I have no experience about this metter. But I need to know about this metter. If you have enough knowledge about it then we can easily earn more money

I don't know about altcoin. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. But I need to know about altcoin

Definitely Ethereum, my favorite coin to this day, I believe that this particular coin has great potential, I really look forward to updating the network to version 2.0. I think the coin will have a big increase.

For me that woulf be litecoin. I bought them agains 40 USD early 2019 and sold them this for over 100 USDthis summer. After I sold the price went down toward the halving.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I still remember the most biggest profit coin that i got, It's was Minex coin, I buy it around $1-$2 and then sell it for $7-$10 (Forgot) Really good profit back then and i also the most biggest loss, It's a NXT When Ignis airdrop, I lost 50% my asset for that.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:16 PM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

TRON probably was the best, i bought them before the huge pump on 2017 at 0.002$ and i sold them at 0.15% it was a pretty good amount of money i have to admit.

i can't say the worst coin because i have stop loss in every trade, so when i lose, i lose only 3%-4%

On 10/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, cryptokram said:

the memorable altcoins that gave me huge profit was Vibe I joined their ico campaign and got earned 10,550$ for 2 moths working to their bounty signature campaign, even now this token can trade in some of the platform.

NEG is coin that is a memorable. And I like this one. It is too much great. It gave me alot of profit. And I will always remember this  coin.

I have very good experience with litecoin as an alternative to bitcoin as it was ny first cryptocurrency when i started to do trading and investment. I really miss ltc now as i use bitcoin now.

maybe ethereum, it makes me think of ethereum. I used to buy it and trade profitable. Overall, altcoins are good and memorable.

I always use this Litecoin to raise your money because the withdrawal fees are always low. Memorabilia and currency light When the 1st will see that I have come into the world of cryptocurrency, I have accepted and earned crypto currency

My vital altcoins could be a later one that I taken an interest in bounties, the title is toko, I earned $300 month to month ffor the another four month

On 18.02.2020 at 04:17, loaspokun said:

My vital altcoins could be a later one that I taken an interest in bounties, the title is toko, I earned $300 month to month ffor the another four month

Still i have no longer any essential coins. I am trusting essential coin come in my lifestyles and might offer it on tall rate.Maybe cryptotalk might be my memoreable in existence giving me degree for proportion my thots and Expanding my knowladge from skilled humans companies from them here

In fact I'm curious about this topic. I do not have enough knowledge about this currency, meaning alt coin.

Edited by sams

I am barely 6 months old in this market and i can say that my best profitable coin so far was XRP that i bought 6 months ago and sold them 2 days ago a pure 0.06 cents profit per XRP that i hold