Trading And RIsk Management - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

Yes, basically.  So far I have seen many newcomers without asking about trading, marketing and how to read from it.  Some people in trading and risk management may not know about trading and they will invest the money in this forum.

You need to first examine the advantages and disadvantages of the job and since the best way to avoid the risks involved is to gain more knowledge about the business and to enlist the help of those who know and to enter the field of trading andThis is useful information for those who want to work.

• +2 1

On 11/8/2020 at 6:39 AM, Zeshan Khalid said:

The best way to minimize risk is investing by the amount of capital you can afford to lose easily. Your affordability is going to increase as soon as you start getting profit.

Please, do not see this as a ridicule, you sound more of a newbie, and this advice is good for newbies. Experts do make money from trading. But, do not start trading with the money you can not afford to lose but later after good winning, you can increase the fund. 

• +2 1

Crypto has profits as well as losses. In order to get cryptomarket you need to have information regarding cryptocurrency and learn trading. Before jumping have proper knowledge and invest and trade wisely.  Otherwise you will face huge loss.

for chance control for newbies do not positioned your all money deposit that a whole lot quantity that you could most effective have the funds for to lose and that is very essential to the beginner different sensible they'll be bankrupt like you sai that is proper

Most people are getting things wroong they prefer where short cuts which may appproximatly lead to lost of funds.there are secure platform where you can trade and get it successful just like crypto currency

Yes, my friend in the field of trade, if the person is not experienced, he will inevitably suffer a loss, and here in this forum and in the field of cryptocurrencies a person must learn from others and from experts enough so that he can invest his money without losing

I am learning about the trading and I found technical analysis is very important for trading so I want to earn more and get professional online course which can teach me everything I need to trade. So, I want to work very hard in this forum and get many more reputation.

What I have learnt about trading is I need to learn technical analysis, financial analysis and emotion control and many more.

• +1 1

one wishes to recognise the basic of trading abilities and also dangers control. those  can't be apart from some other, because you have to realize which type of chance in trading, that manner you could avoid making a extraordinary mistakes.

Hey mate!You are right trading is a risk managment.If you wanna trade.You need to take risk.Because there is always risk in any sort of buisness.You will have take then you can do buisness.If you invest some money you need to have risk.That it will give me profit or loss.That is all the risk you will take.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear, investment in different rising currencies is a very good own growing business but some untrained people do this without any solid information and they face many critical problems and stop them to grown crypto world is a good investment business and day by day BTC rate increases.

Risk management helps cut down losses. It can also help protect a traders account from losing all of his or her money. After all, a trader who has generated substantial profits can lose it all in just one or two bad trades without proper risk management strategy. 

Hi, Thank you so much for your kind information here. I am also new and joined cryptotalk few days ago. I saw this post 1st time that give me more knowledge. Yes you are right when you enter in everyfield risks occour here so you have to know about that risk if you want to survive in it. So i read your post much information i recieved. Thanks again.

All members joining this forum must know the advantages of trading in cryptocurrencies in addition to its disadvantages in order for members to continue to succeed.

We most faill in risk anytime we decide to do some business. Risk is bad because we lossour fund but with proper management we ought to make the loss very low and earn profit very high.

• +1 1

Listen risks are necessary to be a succeful person in life. Because without risk you can't even earn a bit money. For earning you must have to take risk either of a high range or low cost. So, risks are very important for the trading and investment. This will manage your work simply.

Better believe it mate,Most of individuals are visually impaired or uninformed about numerous things. Some enter the crypto space thinking just about the benefit without seeing how the entire market works and moves. Subsequently once they get inside and set their capital they endured immense misfortunes.

Risk management helps cut down losses. It can also help protect a trader's account from losing all of his or her money. After all, a trader who has generated substantial profits can lose it all in just one or two bad trades without a proper risk management strategy. ...

The statergies also involve risk management  as they  tell you what is the maximum  time and rate to wait before  you can make profit and stop loss too.

Thank you mate. Most of us want to became rich in crypto and scatter their money for big profits.Becaming a rich without knowledge is impossible for me and i don't call that risk. There's a lot of articles about risk managment like you shared. All we have to do is doing our research better and learning otherwise we won't be able to make a profit in crypto world.

• +4 1

Hi there, thanks for sharing all those information and your experiences with others. Cryptocurrency trading especially altcoins are very profitable indeed but they are also very volatile and risky investment options. When they pump they go up great but when they dump they don't usually stop until you lose greatly. So it is always advisable to pay attention to risk and reward ratios before going into trades. Thanks for participating and have a nice evening 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Leaving life is a risk itself so I think risk taking is all we have to do to survive without taking a bold step in the right direction we can't go anywhere we'll remain in one place forever so it's very important to take risk but with knowledge and experts opinions. @Zamani1

• +4 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:10 AM, Mandoy01 said:

Most of people are blind or ignorant about many things. Some enter the crypto space thinking only of the profit without understanding how the whole market operates and moves. Thus once they get inside and placed their capital they suffered huge losses.

It is true my friend most of the people fail to understand many things here but is not too late for them to pay attention and learn from it if really they want to succeed during trading, In term of risk management one must have the believe that they can do it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

thank you so much for your help .new member want to earn money by trading and becase as you said you are totally right that they doesn't bother the risks.they much have more experience regarding failure or success so management of risk is very important to do trading.