What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

My first Crypto wallet is cryptopia exchange wallet one of my friend help me in Crypto trading refer me a cryptopia exchange after that I can used different kinds of exchange wallets like binance exchange poloniex exchange and  yobit if you are looking to store your funds then you can use coinbase and blockchain wallet my Etherwallet is also good by receiving ICO can use Google verification method to increase your wallet security

• +2 1

The first wallet that I created is the blockchain wallet which is a safe and easy to use wallet that supports many currencies I now store bitcoin and ETh

myetherwallet
at that time I made the wallet for the purposes of storing tokens that I can get from the bounty campaign. even until now I still use it.

5 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

My first wallet was blockchain wallet. At that time only web wallet was available and i believe only that wallet. 5 years ago i was introduced with blockchain wallet and this was an amazing time to being introduced with new technologies and earning ways.

My first online wallet is blockchain. I stored Bitcoin and Ethereum there, I think this is a very reliable online wallet. I use it to this day.

when i first knew about crypto i made research and learned about it , i found coinbase as a best wallet so my first wallet was coinbase but to be honest i started mining after 1.5 years since 2012 and left in the middle because of new rules of our country i was lil young and scared:classic_unsure:

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I'm talking about the start of crypto currency,  that time no one believed on online digital currency,  no question about putting thouse currency on wallet.  But now, things has changed. Peoples are started believing the faith of cryptocurrency. 

I created my first account in 2014 blockchain wallet for receiving a fund my friend telled me bitcoin transaction charges low I created account for transaction now crypto currency my primary transaction option.

Edited by Soaib khan

I used the blockchain wallet for first time in 2014. At this time I think that it's a wallet that paying money. But after some time it's not really paying and pay by airdrops.

my first online wallet was coin base, and I am even now by means of coin base. I suppose it is actual old to consumption and it ropes in every sector. beside this coin foot allow less fees thats why i application it.

6 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

My first wallet was rhe blockchain.com

And this wallet was great but I do not like because when you transfer big money you will to pay big feeses. They have no any kind of the fixed fees.

My first online cryptocurrency wallet was blockchain.info wallet, I used to use it for my faucets, this was the best and most popular crypto wallet at that time and it was easy to use and good for newbies.

My first online wallet is coins.ph, I made it because they said you can trade cryptocurrencies there and that it is easy to use and that it is free to use. It is a mobile application that functions as an e wallet, although I do not know if this is accessible to other countries.

I made my first wallet because I needed it for Airdrops it was Myetherwallet.. And now I have a lot of coins inside..

The first wallet used was yobit wallet ,it was a great experience because yobit has a good security and it's simple to use and yobit is trending in the cryptocurrency market and it has all the features which is required in a wallet.

7 hours ago, MOProgress said:

My first online wallet is Bockchain wallet with the dot info domain extension, but it was not created by me, but the first wallet I created by myself is something Holy Transaction wallet that bags different currencies.

Yes I also use this wallet when I first join digital currency.  Now I use lot of wallet because every year we can see different types of wallet going to the first position.. 

Well, my first online wallet is coins.ph. it is a bitcoin wallet that is very famous here in Philippines.  Everyone trust this wallet and so do I. I opened an account in this wallet because of storing the coins I received from claiming satoshi in faucets. 

The first cryptocurrency wallet which I created first time I joined crypto industry is Blockchain wallet, before I moved to myetherwallet, which am using currently to recieve all eth related cryptocurrency token. 

My first wallet in the world is the only currency it is immensely optimized for use and very loyal wallet. My first wallet in the virtual world is G cash which is common in our country due to its ease of use

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Курс монеты BNB обновляет исторический максимум! 5 июня 2024 года ознаменовалось для BNB историческим событием – курс монеты взлетел выше $700, достигнув нового пика с мая 2021 года. На момент написания цена BNB держится около $704, продемонстрировав за сутки рост на 12%, а за неделю – на 17%. Капитализация актива также впечатляет – $104 млрд, что выводит его на четвертое место по этому показателю среди всех криптовалют, опережая такие гиганты, как Cardano, Solana и XRP. Стоит отметить, что BNB сжигается на регулярной основе – биржа Binance проводит эту процедуру ежеквартально. 24 апреля 2024 года из обращения было выведено 1 944 453 BNB, что эквивалентно $1,17 млрд. Источник - https://incrypted.com/kurs-bnb-obnovil-istoricheskij-maksimum/.  
    • Актуальный тариф на 05.06.2024   🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту   💵 USDT за наличку USD 1.6%   За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10160 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту   💼 Наличка USD>USDT +2.2%   За 10000 USD -> получаете 9784 USDT   Наш сайт.  
    • Bondex Airdrop Season 1              Bondex продлили кампанию до 10 июня. Листинг планируется на следующей неделе (ориентировочно 11 июня), так что успейте фармонуть фри токены. Так же, доступны кампании на OKX Campaign / ByBit / Gate.IO.
    • ⏩ Рады сообщить, что мы добавили новые направления для Toncoin TON!   Tether TRC20 USDT → Toncoin TON Toncoin TON → Tether TRC20 USDT   Мы верим, что Toncoin TON имеет большой потенциал, и рады предоставить нашим клиентам возможность работать с этой перспективной криптовалютой.
    • 05.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.4%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • 🌟 Друзья, обратили ли Вы внимание на обновления нашего сайта? Теперь у нас в разделе банков появилась удивительная функция - возможность прикрепления чека! 🧾 Теперь, после того как Вы создали заявку и провели оплату, Вы можете легко загрузить скриншот оплаты и не беспокоиться за свои средства. Это так удобно! Теперь Вам не нужно ждать волнуясь о статусе Вашего платежа. Вы загружаете чек после перевода и просто ждете, позволяя оператору увидеть Вашу заявку и чек о переводе, что непосредственно влияет на скорость обработки Вашего запроса. 💫 Это сэкономит Ваше и наше время. Если по какой-то причине система не распознает Ваш платеж, предоставление чека автоматически поможет найти Ваш платеж. Вам не нужно писать лишние сообщения в службу поддержки сайта и доказывать факт вашего перевода. Это так удобно и эффективно для всех наших пользователей! ✨ ________________________ Friends, have you noticed the updates to our website? Now we have an amazing feature in the banking sector - the ability to attach a receipt! 🧾 Now, after you have created the application and made the payment, you can easily upload a screenshot of the payment and not worry about your funds. It's so convenient! Now you don't have to wait worrying about the status of your payment. You upload the receipt after the transfer and just wait, allowing the operator to see your application and the transfer receipt, which directly affects the processing speed of your request. 💫 This will save you and our time. If for some reason the system does not recognize your payment, providing a receipt will automatically help you find your payment. You do not need to write unnecessary messages to the site's support service and prove the face of your transfer. It is so convenient and effective for all our users! ✨  
    • Спотовые биткойн-биржевые фонды (ETF) BlackRock и Fidelity стали основными источниками общего притока ETF компаний в этом году. По данным Bloomberg Intelligence, на эти биткойн-ETF приходилось 26% и 56% притоков BlackRock и Fidelity с начала года соответственно. Спотовые данные биткойн-ETF iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) компании BlackRock и биткойн-фонд Fidelity Wise Origin (FBTC) совместно привлекли значительные инвестиции с момента их запуска почти пять месяцев назад. По данным Farside Investor , IBIT получил приток $16,6 млрд, а FBTC получил $8,9 млрд. Несмотря на эти цифры, Vanguard, который не предлагает спотовые биткойн-ETF, остается лидером по общему притоку ETF в 2024 году, накопив 102,8 миллиарда долларов, превзойдя 65,1 миллиарда долларов у BlackRock.           BlackRock остается крупнейшим поставщиком ETF на фондовом рынке США: на бирже зарегистрировано 433 ETF и активы под управлением составляют 2,8 триллиона долларов, а Fidelity занимает 11-е место с 70 ETF и активами на сумму 74,04 миллиарда долларов.   В последние недели поток инвестиций в эти продукты застопорился, и многие эмитенты пережили дни нулевого притока и оттока. Например, по данным Farside Investors, биткоин-ETF Франклина (EZBC) сообщил об отсутствии активности с 16 мая. Несмотря на это, общий рынок спотовых биткойн-ETF 24 мая достиг важной вехи: все ETF в совокупности владеют более чем одним миллионом BTC, большая часть которого распределена по продуктам США среди 32 доступных ETF. IBIT от BlackRock превзошел GBTC от Grayscale Между тем, 28 мая IBIT компании BlackRock недавно превзошел Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) как крупнейший в мире спотовый биткойн-ETF. По данным Apollo Bitcoin TRACKER, IBIT сейчас владеет 291 567 BTC на сумму более 20 миллиардов долларов в текущих ценах. Grayscale, которая первоначально лидировала на рынке с 620 000 BTC, пережила значительный отток и в настоящее время владеет 285 139 BTC на сумму примерно 19,6 миллиарда долларов.   По мнению Аникета Уллала из CFRA, растущее доминирование BlackRock на спотовом рынке биткойн-ETF показывает, что быть первопроходцем не гарантирует долгосрочного успеха. Первые игроки, такие как Grayscale, сталкивались с такими проблемами, как давление со стороны продавцов и высокие комиссии в размере 1,5% по сравнению с примерно 0,25%, взимаемыми более новыми конкурентами, такими как Fidelity и ARK Investments. Нейт Джерачи из ETF Store подчеркнул, что высокие комиссии Grayscale отпугивают консультантов и инвесторов.   Уллал также отметил, что успех BlackRock отчасти обусловлен ее сильной дистрибьюторской сетью среди финансовых консультантов и управляющих активами.
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи!Мы работаем каждый день, обращайтесь за обменом, операторы оперативно обработают их в ручном режиме. Так же, напоминаем Вам про #акцию - соверши обмен, оставь отзыв, подпишись на наш telegram-канал и получи 5$ на свой кошелек USDT TRC20 или TRON TRX.Всем солнечного дня⭐ 
    • Доброго времени суток! Предлагаем гостям форума и постоянным клиентам сделать выгодный обмен Биткоин (Bitcoin) на Сбербанк Рубли. Наша команда сопроводит любую сделку, а поддержка готова ответить на любые вопросы.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Уважаемые участники форума! Криптовалютный обменник 01bit.pro работает для Вас с 10:00 до 23:00. Поддержка обменника 01bit.pro всегда готова помочь Вам с любым обменном. Гарантируем высокую скорость обмена и низкие комиссии.   Наша почта: support@01bit.proСсылка на сервис: https://01bit.pro/