"Make this as a Lesson" - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Make this as a Lesson"

I know how you guys are eager to make money fast,and many try their luck through gambling even we know the risks of it,we still deal with it. Yeah its fun,but losing is so frustrating.

I had 420xrp,i played on yobit dice game, i really enjoyed it as i earn really fast, i know how to handle my emotions,but during those time of winning,my excitement brought me to dealing it and wanting to have more,so greediness attacks me and forgot the rule,"the proper handling of emotions" that leads me to bet more and more,increasing bet after losing which i didn't notice that i am losing all my funds. It is so frustrating. So guys, hope this experienced of mine serve as a warning on how gambling can lose all your money,gambling is fun,but its really hard to control especially if greediness and excitements attacks you,even how clear your mind was it can hypnotized you.

So avoid getting involved in gambling as much as you can. Save your money.greediness can kill.

Edited by Ms.o
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin gambling is actually a good source of income, if you are self-aware enough & you know the risk that comes with it.  Investing/Trading is still a better way to double or triple your coins.  

Edited by Dang2x
  • Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Ms.o said:

I know how you guys are eager to make money fast,and many try their luck through gambling even we know the risks of it,we still deal with it. Yeah its fun,but losing is so frustrating.

I had 420xrp,i played on yobit dice game, i really enjoyed it as i earn really fast, i know how to handle my emotions,but during those time of winning,my excitement brought me to dealing it and wanting to have more,so greediness attacks me and forgot the rule,"the proper handling of emotions" that leads me to bet more and more,increasing bet after losing which i didn't notice that i am losing all my funds. It is so frustrating. So guys, hope this experienced of mine serve as a warning on how gambling can lose all your money,gambling is fun,but its really hard to control especially if greediness and excitements attacks you,even how clear your mind was it can hypnotized you.

So avoid getting involved in gambling as much as you can. Save your money.greediness can kill.

Yes you are rigth I have some sotashi and I played the youbit dice game to at first I am winning but I get greedy and make a big net and loose all my earning but it give me an example that naver get dreedy in any thing.

Edited by Unknown user
Spelling miatake.

A lot of people lose money in gambling so I will advice if you want to really gamble then set a less expectation of winnings and then quit if you got that to prevent not to be greedy.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

1 hour ago, Ms.o said:

Emotion makes us confuse sometimes but your right emotion should be control when money and crypto is involve Losing to the dice game made you frustrated that you forget to think logically and you made a bad decision but its ok as long as you learn from it.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

1 hour ago, Unknown user said:

Yes you are rigth I ahve some sotashi and I played the youbit dice game to at first I am winning but I get greedy and make a big net and loose all my earning but it give me an example that naver get dreedy in any thing.

Yeah,that's the reality,even we are aware of possibility of getting lose we still play it and forgot to control emotions. You can only win on gambling if you control your greediness and know when to stop.

Bitcoin gambling will be a good source of income for many people. But gambling requires to have good knowledge and experience about crypto trading and investment , without it people may face huge losses too. So beware of it and stay on profit.

1 hour ago, Ms.o said:

Yes absolutely right greediness can lead you to hell. Everyone should enter this world with controlled emotions and patience because its just the matter of seconds when you become hero to zero.

Yes in yobit exchange their is many options to work with and with this options we can earn in like we can make investments in the investbox and you can play dice games and this forum like we do daily 

It's true.Thank you so much for this post.

I've really tried it.And I lost a lot, too.It's a game of emotion.And few can control those emotions.So i'm on your hand to get away from such ways of profit.

Gambling depends on luck only, and a lot of people lose their money due to gambling games. I did not earn through gambling. I only tried my chance in some games with only a little money.

That's the thing that I'm afraid of gambling, because gambling can be addictive. I always try to avoid gambling. Thank you OP for sharing your experiences, hopefully this can be a lesson for us all

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

This is why temptations will lead you to a great loss. We should all learn how to control our emotions and desires because if not, then it's your loss. Thank you for sharing your lesson. We will remember it by heart. 🙂

i have also done alot on gambling , it happens when you dont know when to stop , not to brag but i have alot of gambling experience , so maybe why i have never been in loss , if you are not good at gambling then just play with faucets token or bet low , its not only about luck believe me , you should have patience and slight bet too 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Gambling is a way of chance to loose or gain. What ones emotions bring count a lot towards it as that decide whether to do or quit. Anyone who wants to get involved in gambling should endeavor to have absolute control of ones emotions and and make the right decision at the right time. 

Edited by Haony

In what field do you have to deal rationally, calmness of nerves is very important, when you are exposed to loss do not turn into a monster and try to swoop on your loss slow down before you take any step

In one hand its a matter of sorrow that u have loses ur fund almost

In other hand its a matter of joy that u have earned a Valuable lesson of life losing ur fund at Gambling.

If anyone takes gambling as a Yearly fun than its ok

but thinking of getting rich by gambling its totally wrong and wasteful for life and Time.

I need some extra money besides my regular earning.And here I can earn money by posting only.I had interest regarding crypto since 2019.        

1 hour ago, zbhossain said:

I am also losted my many fund on yobit bro for gambling from that time i am not interested on any gambling 

Gambling can only be said to be fun when you play with your loose change, but if it's your bread and butter then it's a dead end. The owners of the gambling sites count on the fact that greediness would always take over the reasoning of most players sooner or later.

2 hours ago, Ms.o said:

This actually help me that my decision for not trying to gamble because even though that I want to double my earnings it never cross my mind to gamble because I know that it might be my addiction that will result to lose my money. Thank you for sharing your experience because it helps many members in this forum to avoid gambling hope that you already recover. 

I agree playing and winning in dice game is very dangerous. It is a unpredictable game and we  should be very careful otherwise our hard earned money will vanish in no time.

The true fact on gambling is that, it hypnotize people on prolong betting as your mind sees profits there, it still continues do it. But bad will come, when your going to lose

Emotion is really dangerous in this i can tell that from my self i need to be more like a rock to stay focuse all the time..

3 hours ago, Ms.o said:

I did that silly thing also before, I was winning thats why I did not stop until my bitcoins are finished. I become greedy when I was winning never think or use my mind so end up broke.