Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum

The additional time spent in the gathering the additional time the part will learn and proceed onward to turn into a decent master, and we are blessed to be here in this discussion where we are expanding every day with information and culture and capability for making right trades shrewdly

I haven't been inside cryptotalk for a long time, but I can tell you that what I have been able to read has taught me many things, I am still a beginner, but I am already able to carry out a trading operation, and part of that is thanks to this forum, here I have read advice on how to do it and I have put many of them into practice, I cannot imagine if I had more than 1 year here reading your advice and suggestions, hopefully I can last a long time here and continue to mature until I get more knowledge and experience.

Transforming from newbie to mature in cryptotalk currency platform is by making sure you follow the rules and regulations of the forum and try to spend enough time following the posts and comments of the senior members of the forum in order to acquire knowledge and experience in order to make posts that will attract the interest of the other members of the forum to get good reputation 

Yes of course my friend, I am also agree with you. It has been going third week that I have joined the crypto world. Cryptotalk is my first place of crypto in which I hold my first step to crypto world. In these three weeks I have learned a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading only from Cryptotalk. ❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

When I joined this forum I almost knew nothing bout this forum or about cryptocurrency in general, I used to hear something about it in the news and sometimes I encounter some YouTube channels that explains about Bitcoin but my knowledge about it was very superficial but after joining this forum I find myself empowered with so many information about the crypto field and now I have my own expectations about the market, which is a huge difference.

Edited by Rozy

I am also agree with you. Even I think all the members have the same experience in this forum. Most of the members including me came here for earning through posting. I was also very beginner to this forum of Crypto world as I haven't heard about Cryptocurrency except Bitcoin. Now I am looking too much change in myself because of this forum.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This forum making every member to push through for more and more.They learn and share their experience with new comers.Their communication skills are improving and they are becoming expert in different subjects.

• +1 1

You need to do nothing if you want to be expert you just need to stay stick here and keep on working until you get some good knowledge and you will be expert than.

I agrrr with you this forum is really a good chance for us to earn and the reason was not given . please moderators should also help the newbie .while you can also share you knowledge for others and earn .

The transformation from new babies to mature it take long time process before get to that stage .currently i am a junior member but i wish one day i will reach the highest position .

Yes you are right and I agree with you. Before joining this forum, I didn't know anything about Bitcoin and exchanged cryptocurrencies. Yes, Cryptotalk has introduced me to a new world in this digital age. Thanks to Cryptotal.org and yobit.

• +1 1

I didn't know much about this exchange until entering the forum. I had difficulty understanding certain words at first, but now I have more knowledge of them. Thanks to this forum, my awareness is growing day by day.

Yes obviously. When a newbie join they Don't have any idea what this kind post they have to create, what is is condition of reply. They made some silly mistake. But by working regularly here this forum make him measure.Have a nice day everyone.   

• +2 1

Indeed clearly. At the point when a novice go along with they Don't know what this thoughtful post they need to make, what is state of answer. They committed some senseless error. However, by working consistently here this discussion make him measure.Have a pleasant day everybody

You are absolutely right. I did not know much before joining this forum. But since I joined, I can learn new things day by day. I think everyone should know the value of this forum. Because it helps a lot.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:35 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Do you transform because of forum.

I believe i am transform because of this form.Before joining this forum i do not have deep knowledge but after interacting with different members on forum and learning new things from forum.I started learning and acknowledge my self how much i have to learn .If you are not learning from here then where can you Learn.So make your time precious here just don't focus on posting instant make your self attached to the forum this is not a short term stay.Make it long term So you can achieve something.

So i ask you Do you transform here Because this Forum is Feeding You BTC and Knowledge constantly.

Request:Respectes Mods,if you find my post not worthy then delete it but do not give me W.P.I muster courage and make this topic to express my feeling toward Forum.

First about " knowledge", can you tell me what you exactly learn here?

Because you write that this forum "transform" you, what you did not know and learn here?

Second about mods and warning points, if you do something wrong they will do that.

But why you mentioned that, did you already get warning point/s before?

Point is, can you imagine if all new members write topics like you do? To "express feeling".

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

You are right. This forum helped many of us to improve our knowledge and level up in the cryptocurrencies market. We even made a good amount of money by writing posts here.  I wish to thank all the members and the cryptotalk team for making it possible.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Ill be honest with you my guy although i didn't improve that much yet and have alot of stuff to learn, i have improved alot ever since i came in here and i was able to understand the importance of the cryptocurrency itself as to why and how it is this or that way.

I have heard once my father say that if you want to be successful then you must not hurry. We wont become successful overnight and the only way to become successful is to work hard. In the case of crypto talk we wont become experts right away , it takes years of experience and practice. Let me talk about my case. I am a college student who does not know much about cryptos. To be honest I don't know a single thing about crypto currencies but soon I found about this platform and at first I was not quite interested about this and felt frustrated but slowly I started to involve more and more and soon I understood the potential of cryptos and everything . Now I am fully into this and I am planning to take it as a part time job if the admins allowed me. 

This forum have shaped allot of new members to expert in cryptocurrency. This forum serves as crypto teacher which allow members to teach each other and also motivate them through the payment campaign. 

The transformation is for everyone in this forum, because majority of us joined the forum having little or no knowledge at all about cryptocurrecies, but as we continue to read and interact with other members, we tend to grow in knowledge. So cudos to cryptotalk.

There is no question behind this because this is very clear and all of the Crypto talk users are known by this. That how they can be transformed into the expert members with the time. The journey of the transformation is very beautiful for all of us.

In order to become mature in this forum, you must first understand its rules and work on their foundations in your topics and publications. You should search for information about encryption, how to deal with cryptocurrencies, and also how to trade cryptocurrencies and work with them and not fall into the trap of fraudsters

Thanks for the great information. Because its a very good post for us. If a newborn is active for 1 month in this forum, he /she will be quite mature. I also think that this forum has the power to specialize in cryptocurrencies. But everyone has to work hard for it. So it's really helpful forum for all of us. So we should try to become a mature members in this forum.