Dai Coin always worth US$1.00 - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Dai Coin always worth US$1.00

Thats means this coin is working like usdt by following tge USD price, and coins like this was launched in order to simplfy user to trade with those coins instead of USD.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

DAI is a so-called "stable" cryptocurrency, it is useful to freeze your money in bear markets and thus maintain the profits generated. Sure, do not panic if you see small fluctuations of pennies in stablecoins is normal. These generally range from $0.98 to $1.01.

It can be seen as a port to be trusted. This is a beautiful project that will keep its coin value constantly. But it will never be an investment tool for those who want to earn.

Dai (DAI) is a USD-pegged stablecoin built on the Ethereum blockchain, and has no centralized authority. Its $1 USD equivalent is maintained through automatic pricing mechanisms built into smart contracts.This is the best altcoin by far to invest as you can get a high return on holding it long term.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I had never heard of this cryptocurrency, and the most curious thing is that according to the comments I just read, it has a constant value of 1 dollar, now I have several doubts, what type of support does this cryptocurrency have to have this curious feature? Why had I never heard it before? and how much benefit can be obtained from this coin with this peculiar characteristic; I think it can be used as a means to protect the cryptos that are going down, but I can not say that since at the moment I do not know much about it, please if you are so kind could you answer this question, I will be grateful, but still so I will investigate on my own, greetings.

Apparently there are several stablecoins like this and decentralized, but it is a good option and your point of view is the same, I like that project and I think I will follow it further

it is inetersting but dai is not only coin have this specifications. crypto system have plenty coins and they are in competition. belive me too much coins deserve 1 usd but crpto currency volume not allow it

Dai is a stable coin, which will serve to protect you from the volatility of other crypto currencies, you can also invest with them but the annual return is very low, so we can see that safe but does not generate much profit

Dai is a currency that will maintain its value regardless of whether others go up or down I think that in the long run that's good of course it depends on each person's thinking if they like it or not

On 10/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, Art said:

That's my understanding as well about Dai. Sometimes I wonder what is the best use of Dai? Anyone knows when is the best time to invest in Dai token?

invest in stablecoins such as tether, dai, usdcoin, they are currencies that will not have a movement in their price and will never change with respect to a dollar.

yes. because he is stable coin ..
you need to know Stablecoin is a cryptocurrency that has a fixed price whose market value is attached to other stable assets. Different from normal cryptocurrencies, stablecoins can be pegged to assets such as certain exchange-tradable currencies and can also be pegged to other types of assets, including precious metals, such as gold, and even other cryptocurrencies.

Dai Coin is a decentralized, neutral, collateral-backed cryptocurrency, fixed at $ 1. The Maker Protocol, also known as the Multi-Collateral Dai system, allows users to generate Dai using collateral assets approved by Maker Management.

Dai is a stable coin that is created from Maker and uses collateral to back the price to be even with the dollar.

1 DAI = 1 USD always and there is a mechanism in Maker that fixes the price to this exchange rate.

• +3 1

Stability is key and central toCentral to good financial investment. Many crypto currency project lack this and has suffered rejection as a result. Dai is a decentralized stablecoin created by Maker Dai(MKR) in line with their mission to come up with a coin that is very stable.

Dai is pegged to 1:1 USD and will remain so forever. This because by nature it is designed to shift with every slight changes in crypto market, hence maintain a steady store of value. It also  heavily rely on the Maker platform and other stabilization mechanisms.

Dai is created as a loan to be assessed by ethereum holders. In other to use Dai, use must collateralize his ETh for Dai using collateralized debt position (CDP).

I  really   love stablecoins like this because their values remain regular. Before now I use tether(usdt) a lot but henceforth, I will surely use more of Dai.

My dear this is not twitter. It is a forum. We are not care what you are find unless it is something useful. You are found DAi something that we are found too on the first day we were looking at the altcoins lists. So next you will find USDT you will make a post that you have found the USDT and write two lines for this?

• +2 1

Dai is a stable coin and it is decentralized without being able to block anyone from using it. Tether and USDC have this abillity. We also have BUSD and a few more that I think they are all centralized.

• +2 1

When you see a coin having price $1 and a stable chart then it is a stable coin, there is no surprice there. Dai is used in DeFi a lot because of Maker. I don't know how they profit with it but it is created from Maker as more tokens ender the staking process.

• +2 1

I knew DAI because it is used in many exchanges in the stable coins trading pairs. I have seen this in Binance but I didn't use it. In fact I don't trade so I don't need any stable coin but thank you for the information about the DAI that means it is decentralized stable coin. I didn't know the decentralized part from this.

• +3 1

Dai is important part of the DeFi because it is made by the collaterals deposited in Maker that is a huge DeFi market, Dai under the collaterals is having a value of 1:1 on the USD. Also important step from Maker that lately it accepts as collateral real world assets outside of the crypto world. 

• +2 1

We have too many altcoins already, Dai came out as a decentralized stable coin instead of others that have a centralized control force but it doesn't mean that it will be succesful. It is based on code and anything can go wrong. In fact anything pegged to something else will have problems one day later so I don't think stable coins will survive the market after five or ten years.

Despite its low price now, but its target is $ 1, it shows large collection areas But it needs liquidity to take off, and in addition, its project is strong and the team based on it is still following its development.

This is the first time i heard about Dai token if it runs under ethereum blockchain i think it is woth to invest since ethereum is a reputable coin and if there is any rise in the price of ethereum there will be a corresponding rise to the price of this token if that is the case there is high potential of the price to reach $1.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:34 PM, annayks said:

Dai is important part of the DeFi because it is made by the collaterals deposited in Maker that is a huge DeFi market, Dai under the collaterals is having a value of 1:1 on the USD. Also important step from Maker that lately it accepts as collateral real world assets outside of the crypto world. 

Stable coins have advantages to be used int the real world, and not just DAI but this is what facebook is trying to do with it's LIBRA which now has changed the name to DIEM

Dai coin is one of my favourite stable coin. This coin is completely based of eth erc20 wallet. For this reason the Dai coin have lots of supports. I used to use this coin for holding my trading profit.