Dai Coin always worth US$1.00 - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Dai Coin always worth US$1.00

8 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

that's a referral link isn't? I am also not familiar with that coins, does the price of that token is 1$ now and has a platform too or don't have yet?

I think it working for free, I tried it last week already but I don't see that I receive the token though I followed the task as well too.

The Dai coin will remain at $1. However, it still shows percentage growth and loss. It is very useful when dealing with unstable coins. For example, when BTC was $18,000, and if you transferred it to DAI at $18,000, and it fell to $10,000. You now have an $18,000 value to buy BTC at $10,000. That's a great investment from my perspective!!!!

On 10/15/2019 at 7:10 PM, lovesybitz said:

It seems that you are right in that part mate, well anyway thanks for the a brief explanation regarding about the DAI token, it gave me more curious about it, I might try to buy em too probably. 

That's no problem. I am loving these chats because I am learning a great deal of relevant information, and new ways to trade. 

On 10/8/2019 at 8:32 AM, cryptosix said:

What could be the profit in buying such coin when it is always of $1. If the price increases or decreases, then people could get profits or loss.

DAI is just another stable coin like the USDT with a pegged value of 1$. It's always a option when you want exit of a trade going down the slope. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

8 minutes ago, Phash said:

DAI is just another stable coin like the USDT with a pegged value of 1$. It's always a option when you want exit of a trade going down the slope. 

Yeah got it from the above posts and thanks for you info too. I just thought how they will run, but it is good to hold Bitcoin only even while the price drops.

Yes it is.It is a stable coin like tusd,usdt and cusd etc...You can buy and hold it without losing or making more money.By the way you can make money with your stable coins too

10 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

but it is good to hold Bitcoin only even while the price drops.

Yeah, and it's also a good option for experienced trader to accumulate more bitcoin or altcoin if the price drops. It's a win win for both hodler and the one that accumulates more from the price drop. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:14 AM, Art said:

That's just a matter of opinion. Bitcoin is the mother of crypto currencies. The Dai coin will hold the value even when the other currencies are going down. Then, you can rebuy the coins at a lower value. That's common sense to me.

It's the first time that you are seeing a stable coin ? It's nothing new, we already have so many stable coins in the market

On 10/27/2019 at 5:58 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

It's the first time that you are seeing a stable coin ? It's nothing new, we already have so many stable coins in the market

Yes there are many stable coins but one might ask..why are there so many stable coins if they're all worth 1 dollar? We know tether lost credibility but now we have 5 or 6 trying to replace it.

On 10/8/2019 at 11:11 AM, Art said:

I recently found out that Dai is a decentralized stablecoin running on the Ethereum blockchain. It aims to always be worth one US dollar.

As I checked DAI into the market the price so far was 1.01$ which has a 25M$ almost volume(2700+Bitcoin) this is obviously one of the stablecoin, just like USD, XRP and etc. But I don't buy a coins like this honestly speaking.

очень хорошее приложение мне подходит для себя и моих детей я готов писать тут каждый день посты

I don't know about DAI because I don't have that coin. If OP says that DAI price always worth US$1, then I think DAI is one of the stable coins. I don't think too much about stable coin because I don't see that I can make a big profit from the coin.
I think it is better to search for the profit from the bitcoin or altcoin so we can make a big profit, but we can convert the bitcoin and altcoin into a stable coin if we are afraid to see the fluctuating of the price for each coin.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:38 AM, CryptoBry said:

Can anybody confirm please if DAI is already available in the Yobit exchange? 

Die is listed in yobit.net exchange, i did not know that it did worthy 1 USD though, and that i was a stablecoin, i thing i gotta buy some before the price of btc goes down again.

Yes Dai is a stable coin, there are many stable coin in the market now, but I still prefer to use USDT, When I'm getting profit from bitcoin or any altcoins I convert it USDT just safety prevent of losing money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Abad99 said:

Dai will be certainly one of secure coin inside crypto. There are a few some other money just like dai, for instance, pax, usdc, tether etc. They may be a secure coin and also riskless coin. They will constantly be in the identical value which usually participate in 1. 00 USD.

DAI becomes a safe coin group as you say it.
same as USDC, TUSD, USDR and many more.
I have no idea how to make profit with this stable coin.
Do you know how to take advantage of this stable coin into a coin that can make a profit man?

On 11/4/2019 at 5:10 AM, rosywyt said:

When I saw the price of Dai in yobit, it was 1$ almost each token but the volume is nothing but Zero, how come the value was like that?

yes, at any time, the price of the DAI token will remain the same as $ 1 USD, because it is a stable coin. and this project already has strong support for this projector this project

DAI is a good stabecoin, it always holds the price of 1 USD, although the price does not change to bring profit to investors but it can help preserve your money when the market is down.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:11 AM, Art said:

I recently found out that Dai is a decentralized stablecoin running on the Ethereum blockchain. It aims to always be worth one US dollar.

Yes, now more and more stable coins are circulating on various Cryptocurrency exchanges. I use stable coins to maintain the value of my assets when the crypto market falls

There are so many stable coins like TUSD, USDT and also other coins buy i don,t know about that coin but i must to search about this coin. Because stable coins are the most important part of crypto becuase for trading we need these type of coins which safe us from loss and we transfer our coins to a stable coins when we trade on it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, sotole said:

Do you use DAI to maintain the value of your assets in the bearlish man market? Do you know much about this Dai stable coin?
Honestly, I don't know much about this DAI stable coin because I only usually use TUSD to maintain the value of my assets when experiencing a bearlish market ...

I only know that DAI is a stable coin, if you want to know more about DAI you can visit the official DAI website https://makerdao.com/en/
Actually I have never used this stable coin, and the stable coin that I usually use is Tether

On 11/14/2019 at 1:37 PM, rosywyt said:

If it is stable coin, meaning Dai is one of the centralized altcoins in the market. Were anytime the price can increase, but isn't hard for us to buy this type of coins because of this concepts? 

Dai (DAI) is a USD-pegged stablecoin built on the Ethereum blockchain, and has no centralized authority. Its $1 USD equivalent is maintained through automatic pricing mechanisms built into smart contracts. When Dai is worth more than $1, the smart contract pricing mechanisms works to decrease the price. Conversely, when Dai is worth below $1, the smart contract pricing mechanisms works to increase the price. Dai can be freely traded like any other ERC20 token, and anyone with an Ethereum wallet can own, accept, and transfer it without a middleman.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:11 AM, Art said:

DAI is a good coin or bad i don,t know but first i search about it and then i decide that is that coin is good or not for buying because there are so many coins in the crypto market  some are real and some are fake. So coins history define everything about the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

MakerDAO is set to launch multi-collateral Dai today, and the move is going to bring in quite a few changes Ethereum users need to be aware of to keep up with what’s going on.

There are many stable coin in the market like dai. I like those type of coin but I think from stable coin it is not possible to make huge profit. a huge profit can be made which coin pump and dump at a regular period.

Dia is a stable coin peg to dollars each coin represent 1 dollar in which it has one dollar against it. It will be the same value as the USD

On 12/6/2019 at 3:51 AM, kusvuw10 said:

This is a stable currency. It is not suitable for making money, its price will be only at a certain level like USDT and I will ignore them +

You're very far from the truth when you say it is not suitable for making money. Here's one of the ways traders do put stability to work in making good money in cryptoworld - every time the market starts to reverse/crash, which it does often, a savvy trader would sell Bitcoin for instance and buy Dia Coin. They would hold the coins until market gets set to rally again, then Bitcoin would have to be bought again, but at cheaper rates with the Dia Coin.

• +3 1