People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

Thank you for these tips, I actually before I share my comment. If I do not have any information on the subject at hand, look for correct information and make sure it is correct, and of course I take into account the time when the post was published.

That's right, and I agree, we must respond to issues that are still valid and give a census response and not out of context, reading the comments is good because it can help us nurture our response, we can also try not to answer very old issues that have no value currently

you are right the old topics have not use of putting replies some times but most of the old topics are still under discussion so you can still post on the old topics.

Wonderful post,it is very important information sharing in this forum because it is very useful and complete post.,I think everyone see this post and learn and follow a rule and create a very effective and useful post, thank you.

• +1 1

Good job, your article is great and logical, events change and change, what we were talking about in 2019 is not the same in 2020, especially in the world of crypto events are renewed every day, this world is very volatile and the member must fully read the topic and read Some comments to see where it came.

I agree with you. You should pay attention to these things before responding to any topic because many members do not present any new ideas in their responses.

For me, I try to respond to only new topics that contain good and useful ideas because there are many topics that are repeated

• +3 1

Yes of Course the people should look at these steps or the main points before making the reply on the Topic. The Replying on the Topic is a good idea but it not works all the times. We must give the good Replies to each of the Topics.

Yes, dear, your post is good and important in the responses, and we must all observe these conditions because no one wants to be subjected to a ban or to delete his post and also understand the topic and respond to it well so that the participation is useful and gets interactions

We must see post dates.Some topics are about 2019 BTC prediction & friends are commenting on older topics. We must read replies made by other forum friends to avoid double postings. Forum admin said that double posting is punishable.

Those three guidelines have been exceptional you gave. I additionally try and do the identical earlier than posting withinside the discussion board and additionally your 2d and third tip is excellent as it allows to save you our posts from being deleted and spammed. And additionally your 1st tip isn't really well worth bringing up because evrybody do the identical even understanding approximately it. 

Nice points above, I hope lots of people see the post and follow all the rules, because most members here just post for posting sake not checking if they have any knowledge about the topics.

That's good, members should know when to reply and how to reply to topics in the forum. With a good and proper knowledge of posting and comments, a member will enjoy his time and earn in this forum. 

reading a topic and having a glance on few of the replies would make you able to write your comment more perfectly than before reading these things

You have 3 suggestions. I tried this before posting in the forum, and your 2 and 3 suggestions are great because they help us delete the message and prevent spam. And also that your initial sign is not important, because everyone does it without you.

I completely agree with you in what you said, all members, especially new members, should adhere to the points you mentioned, they help people gain experience, I hope the post will be read by a large number of people on the Crypto platform.

Yes, this is correct. Members should understand the posts, understand them, and then respond
For me, I do not respond to posts that depart from the status of cryptocurrencies or insignificant and repeated

Thanks for sharing these ideas with us. Right you are. We must look at these points so that we can have good responds so that the moderators won't delete them. 

Those 3 tips were great you give ,ao it's my request to all please read the topic ,think about it ,so what matters to them is to make post without considering those thing and this forum .

Nice ,thanks dear ,for this useful and valuable information that you have shared with us in this way the member .i hope that post will be read by large number of people on the crypto platform .

I agree with your list even I must say already did that and solve only half the problem. In my mind choose the right topic for replay is the most important part. About value reply is relative, so I think we should increase our knowledge about choose and make long interval time for answer.

Edited by Usnman

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

Thanks for sharing this useful information in the forum because some members don't take their time to read topics and understand what the topic is all about, they just give reply and move forward which is not the best, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have been very thoughtful about this topic, which is very appreciable. Most of the time I forget to notice the time but apart from that I try to follow your other advices. I think it is very important to observe the surroundings of the topic carefully before we post a comment. 

The date and the events talked in the post means that if someone doesn't read them, it could be an off topic response to be given. Price levels and date when discussed is usually very different and many are falling in this mistake. Maybe these posts could be locked.

Thank you so much for your nice topic. I always try to reply in a new topics so that the topics creaters become benefited and get reputation by me. If we don't read the topic's post we can't know the published date. So it is very important to read the posts and dates. At last We all should try to replying to new topics.

Edited by Fahmida Ripa

they create a separate topic about it and make forum busy with unwanted topics.before make my comment i am just check other comment what the saying.we have to follow the forum's rules and regulations strictly.