Why can't I reply on certain topics? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laidback

Why can't I reply on certain topics?

On 1/30/2020 at 1:11 PM, mitsutech said:

There some rules here,  especially in refferal links newbies can't post on that section. 

I am new here so I have no experience in this subject so I can learn some things from you and can gain some knowledge. Thanks.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Even I'm a newbie and I have never came across any problem like this. Since the day I'm commenting i have seen that it's free to comment in any topic. No topics are locked I have covered nearly 30 topics till now and have not faced any issue. But if there's a case where you are not able to reply to certain topics then I would suggest you to ask the respective admin of that topic of that issue may be he has locked for further replies or comments. 

As far as I know there is no topic that you are not allowed to reply. I think there are posts you will not be allowed to reply to because you are not eligible.

the moderators need to close the topic for further responses. I think this a new feature and this is good to avoid emerging your comments when it is doubled.

help reply to of which subject matter dependant upon a number of ailment or maybe different.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:17 AM, laidback said:

Hello friends. Don't mind me, just a new guy. I can reply to any "For Beginners" topic but I don't have an option to reply on anything else. Is it because I'm a Newbie? If not, why is that? Thanks!

You don't have to worry, bro.  View people's comments  Get this information and then express your opinion.  The topic of others won't take you long.  In two days everyone will understand.

I don't understand about which are you talking.if you explain it a bit then I could understand your post and then I could guide you about it easily

The reason why you can't reply on some topics would actually be that the topic was found as a spam or closed for some important reasons best known to the admins

The first time i open some of those topics i my self was confused too but after sometime i came to realize that they are already close for farther discussion and they are i think close by the writer or the admin to not farther comment on them. They think its more then enough comments on them .. 

If you cannot cannot reply on certain topic you might not be eligible for commenting or the post has been deleted or reported as spam by the users.

puff on this forum as agreeably as other forums in this community. at administer is not everything that you cannot move toward provide backing with these are straight forums start replying for laid-back posts which you bud vase retort for and append up to a complete investigate and reply angrily on any post. exclusively the exceptionally superlative

You are not only one who can't reply on certain topics. These are those posts which are closed by the moderators of the forum due to their own desires i have no information regarding why these posts are closed for comments. 

Same question comes to my mind.

By the help of your post now I got my answer.

I think many other people also getting help from this post.

Thank you for sharing dude!

Some posts may be locked up by the authorities for a variety of reasons, and unfortunately you cannot comment under such topics.Such posts usually gond that don't follow the rules

I use this forum and currencies which i get, not for buying cigarates, i am working hard to save money for my graduate project, so i think the work here is good and usefull, not to buy something dangerous and unhealthy

I check many topic for comment but the topics are closed .You have also encounter the same topics for comments.You have to look different topics for comment.

can answer to any topic in every piece in this forum but you know how to simply criticism 1-2 times in a post.

Actually, I've never tried this before.  But I've seen some topics That I can't answer. And I think it's done by the same subject. Where they stop the replies and close the comments Something similar to what's happening on Facebook. And this mor could have been caused by Is to get the answer they want. There's no need to keep the comments open.

Because they are already deleted by the forum moderators or made restrictions for the further reply. Especially in the beginners section, most of the weightless topics are deleted in an every hour. Be sure to reply only under the genuine posts. 

There are some topics in beginner's section that have been closed for further comments and you can't comment on those therefore, the best way is to go for those you can comment on thanks.

You can easily reply for any topic you want ! there is no problem with that my friend ! 
if the problem still exist so you have to contact with the admins or the moderator they will help you .
or maybe you have got 2 warning points so if you took 2 warning points you cant reply for any topic here in this forum .

On 1/30/2020 at 2:17 PM, laidback said:

Hello friends. Don't mind me, just a new guy. I can reply to any "For Beginners" topic but I don't have an option to reply on anything else. Is it because I'm a Newbie? If not, why is that? Thanks!

Maybe the reason behind that when you can't post on a certain topic is because that particular topic is currently closed for some reason.

Because some topics are closed by moderators because they contain a lot of spam or you just don 't have enough messages to write there.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:17 AM, laidback said:

You must be mistaken my friend. Here, you can reply to all topics because there's no rule that prevents that. I'm sure your having a problem replying to LOCKED topics. Yes, these topics cannot be replied to.

No rules on that, but there are a few subjects which has as of now reach the constrain number of answers which the moderators have to be near the subject for advance reactions. I think this a unused include and usually great to maintain a strategic distance from rising your comments when it is multiplied.