Greetings, for everything from newbie - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joni007

Greetings, for everything from newbie

Good evening, noon, afternoon, morning friend.

Greetings know my newbie who pioneered in the world Cryptotalk.

Username: joni77

Call: Jhon

Hobbies: Swimming, balls,Β 

Hopefully it can add friendships, and there is no lying between us. πŸ˜†

• Useful or interesting 4

1 hour ago, Joni007 said:

If you want to introduce yourself so you can introduce your self in begginer section there is an admin post you can introduce these.

Welcome aboard, My suggestion to you will be post good content in this community and comment responsible on the post which will help you get reputation points and will be liked by others as well.

You are always welcome in this forum mate, i hope you seek and learned a lot of guides and tips from crypto trading. and read the rules it will really help you to avoid getting punished.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:01 PM, Joni007 said:

You dont have to post this kind of content which is personal data all we need you to do is share so. Of your knowledge that can help this forum improve and help us learn together.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link :Β https://www.binance.comΒ Β 

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

Β 

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Ho. We appreciate your effort to post here and to greet us but you should be havingΒ  more constructive content and not just letting us know you.Β  Anyway, welcome to cryptotalk.

Congratulations on joining this Forum, if anyone wants to ask or have doubts, just make a post and write down everything you have doubts here, we will help you by answering your post. Good luck, friend.

Welcome to Crypto World. You can make money by posting here. However, there are separate sections for posting here. From where you can find out about the entire crypto. However, you must follow the Community Rules before posting.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, Joni007 said:

I agreed to your account Good evening friend's there is no lying between us.

This post is amiss in This section, please move it to an off-topic section or you will be punished by moderators

Β 

Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

You are welcome here on this best forum Cryptotalk, but you need to start learn the rules of this forum before to start writing the topic or any post because there are the rules to respect, and then you dont need to introduce your self here just talk about the cryptocurrency, this is the name of this forum CryptoTalk.

Β 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The greetings of the people to be a newbie because they are new in the crypto sites which is for earning money around the world.Β 

Welcome to the forum that is full of information and full of useful knowledge friends
Β 

Good evening too. You're welcome here just visit and read rules and policy of the forum to avoid violation. I guess this introduction is better to move in "New User Introduction" in sub forum "About Forum" to become more publicize.

Haha this post should've been included but welcome here please do read and follow rules so that you can avoid getting warning points or having bad reactions.

Hey everyone.

What's going on?

I am saymon.It is my first work with cryptotalk.

Pray for me.

Best of luck all.

Say cool and earn money.

Good NightΒ  Β  Β 

On 1/30/2020 at 2:17 PM, Remember 5th of November said:

Your post is wrong here , you can post in this topic

The moderate often delete your post.

Exactly, he only need to is to replace his posts to the other section or else he will marked as off topic from moderators here, happy posting everyone.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:01 PM, Joni007 said:

It's a nice method i ever found. I think it can make frienship between new person. But there is a problem with that. Can new peoples read the messages? i think maximum people will ignore it.

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  BetFuryΒ Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

πŸ₯Twitter | πŸ“©Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Brand new there is a topic or a thread for newbie to introduce yourself. You should go in forum section and you must read the pinned posts there. Be careful before you opening a new topic. It is not necessary to introduce yourself.

Seriously, man I am not introducing myself in this forum. Once you create account stay with it begin with rules and regulations. Don't obligated. Just remember one thing being a beginner you can earn alot of money make best comments don't spam anything here....

Good luck to you, I am with you bro...

Welcome hope you do like this great platform wish you earn alot on this platform and post something meaningful and nice okay good luck

On 1/30/2020 at 1:01 PM, Joni007 said:

hi john, hopefully you can add to this forum because this forum needs a lot of people to make this forum crowded because more quantity is needed in this forum.

welce to the crypto world joni, hope you enjoy and have memorable experienced ahead enjoy and godbless

welce to the crypto world joni, hope you enjoy and have memorable experienced ahead enjoy and godbless