I am beginner - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
asifashown

I am beginner

Pleasant to be able to cryptocurrencies are usually cryptocurrencies that do not necessarily are present in fact. One of the most pricey and also bought and sold bitcoin you should buy bitcoin by means of bank cards.

I m a new user of cryptotalk. I dnt know how to use it. I have no idea that how we can get earning. Then i vist this site and learn about it. Now i am trying to complete my first 100  replies. I hope i will done.

Well, first of all welcome to this forum friend. There is nothing big you should not be worried at all as you go on using this forum you will be familier with this forum. However I just suggest you to post and comment regarding the topic with not less than 100 characters. After first free 100 post this forum pays you for every post upto 30 post daily. 

If you want to earn satohis here, you just make post to earn, but your post must be constructive when commenting or making topics and should be 100+ of your posts so that it will counted to earn satoshi.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to learn more about crypto currency then you are in a good website platform because there is a lot of content that are very informative and useful, you just really need to read and read. Also do some research. You must explore the different section of this platform.

Every beginner need to make a 100 constructive  posts without getting  payment because  it is a required  posts here for every  new account. After that we can make a post that we can get payment. 30 posts daily and each post  is we can get 1k satoshis.

Welcomed to Cryptotalk,yo can earned here by posting some useful comment and post, make sure you read the rules and guidelines before you posting.

Being new in here, i have read from several post that i have to post 100 without getting paid, i just hope i can post all hundred in one day, so i can start earning quickly.

When I started working on this site I was not aware about cryptocurrencies but now I have lots of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

First a fall you have to learn about this forum and check rules and regulations, complete your hundred posts then you earning will started,and cryptotalk gives 1k Satoshi per post and if you do 30 posts then you have 30k satoshies.

As you are a newbe here i will advice you to go and read the rules of the fourm and follow the terms and condition and make useful posts related to crypto world and coins so in that way you are able to work on this forum.

I want to mention some points for all the members so that will be more beneficial first you should go for the guidelines section from their you can get many information that will definitely helpful for you then you have to follow the rule and regulations of this site to be continued to earn money regularly.

I am so sincerely sorry that I cannot help you. Because I'm completely new to this forum. I do not know the details about the forum yet. I'm still learning about this forum

congratulations on joining cryptotalk friends for beginners like you I suggest making posts according to the topic cryptocurrency do not make topics outside of cryptocurrency

Yes!  I'm also a beginner in crypto.  I'm joining here some day's, I'll trying to understand to this front     

first of all welcome to the forum a place where you can invest learn and discuss about cryptocurrency and read the forum carefully before posting anything 

thanks

Welcome my friend! We can't explain everything to you about encrypted currencies! But I can tell you that the encrypted currencies will get the future and importance soon!

Dear friend.

Welcome to crycryptotalk world. This is real trusted earning many wapside. Must flow cryptotalk ruls and work properly. After 100 post you get many per day

Hello!, I am also a beginner in this cryptocurrency, but I have really wanted to learn and thanks to all the publications of this forum they have helped me a lot to nourish myself with knowledge and experiences.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

To know about cryptocurrency properly,  one should read all of the rules and regulations properly. Then, he should read all pinned post on every sections above. You can read most viewed topics thus they are more informative. 

I'm beginner but know more about crypto from last two days because i read and learn more thing about crypto. when the more you read the better you will writing.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:31 PM, asifashown said:

Hello all  I am new in this forum, I have a little bit idea about cryptocurrency and I want to know more about this, so everybody help me.

You are ln the right place here. Just complete 100 posts first. Besides, learn any posts in many sections in this forum. There are a lot of interesting topics to learn here. You will enjoy staying here. Good luck.