I am beginner - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
asifashown

I am beginner

Checking the rules and regulation of this forum can help you to avoid some mistakes. As a member of this forum all I can advice to you is to create a useful post and avoid copy paste work because it can give you a warning post or you can be permanently banned in this forum. 

On 1/29/2020 at 3:31 PM, asifashown said:

Hello all  I am new in this forum, I have a little bit idea about cryptocurrency and I want to know more about this, so everybody help me.

Dear mate you are welcome to join us in this forum you actually gain knowledge on cryptoworld why not do quality and good research or finding online and also watch as many tutorials videos on YouTube you can also ask help from professional traders

CryptoTalk tells newcomers Congratulations to those who work on CryptoTalk who will tell you all the rules of this forum and refresh them on crypto through positive post relevant comments and start earning after 100Post then post is more fun then all this cryptok.  Comply build a crypto rich country.

I am new too, i hope here is the right place for us to learn more about cryptocurrency and earn alot!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

there are alot of things you need to know about cryptocurrency if you are new on this keep digging and learning about the crypto, there are many forums that will help you to learn about it but crypto subjects are infinite , just go for basics for now 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the place to come with your questions about crypto currency, there are many here that have great experience and will be willing to help you, I will firstly advice that you go and start reading post on this forum and start learning from there.

Hi, welcome, well you are in the right place because here many people discuss about crypto currency and even more about crypto like how to earn or trade and also you can share your idea.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Hello brother. Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is the best site for earning cryptocurrency. You can earn bitcoin from here. Start earnung. Best of luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you are new here, first of all you need to post 100 here. From then on, you can make money by posting 30 posts a day. If you post copies you will be banned from crypto.

Well .. you can search this site or search in Google to increase your experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and how to profit from them

16 hours ago, WahidNazir said:

Welcome to the crypto talk and its wallet yobit. Comment on post on crypto talk forum and check your successful and useful post in yobit.

Thank you my friend for this information, and I thank you and wish you good luck

Crypto world is a good place to earn and get access to the best medium of exchange, you will need to learn a lot about crypto currencies and that is where you start from in this world.

Hello my friend in the forum you must read the rules of the forum and not violate them in order to guarantee your account
It is better for you to do an overview of other departments and benefit from the information spread there

The best part about cryptotalk is here you can learn alot and earn money aswell. 

My main purpose was to earn money but now i am more interested in bitcoin and want to know more about cryptotalk. 

On 1/29/2020 at 10:31 PM, asifashown said:

Hello all  I am new in this forum, I have a little bit idea about cryptocurrency and I want to know more about this, so everybody help me.

You want help? You just need to scroll some topics and read them.  In that way you will know more about cryptoworld.  This forum is design for that purpose. Where one can understand just by reading post and asking questions through post. 

Well, you can read some ideas and informations here in this forum about to cryptocurrency, many members here are doing that thing to answer the threads properly, but before you posts here, you are required to read the rules and regulations here in this forum so that you may know how to create some constructive posts here and also to avoid some bad doings here in this forum.

If you have not much idea about Cryptocurrency then i will suggest to you read some crypto article from this forum

Edited by ShakilA

On 1/29/2020 at 8:05 PM, Siddhesh pandit said:

Hello everyone. Though Im new to this site i have heared a lot about this site. For a beginner its not easy to understand so could any one help me here

I also face the same problem like you I am also a beginner here and not know much about this platform but I know this that this platform is very useful for all of us in respect to earn money and in respect to earn knowledge....

On 1/29/2020 at 8:40 PM, Sunilkuma said:

I am also a beginner here my earning  here in cryptotalk has not started yet , may be it starts after completition of my 100 comments. 

I am also a beginner here and I am just completing my hundred  comments after doing these complete I move toward earning money.

11 hours ago, Alfattah957 said:

I am also new here and I am working on here for one day. If anyone want to give any advice which will help in many ways here then please help me.

I am also a beginner here but from three to four days I am working at crypto currency I also want to get information about this platform so tell me please a lot which help me in earning money

Well I am new here too I still don't know much about crypto currency. By the way you are at a right plateform here you will learn about crypto currency by the experts here.

Well come to cryptotalk forum dear. I suggest to post useful and informative content. Stay away from posting copy paste content.best of luck .enjoy your earnings.

Yes I am also beggeners by this forum. Because I am join in this forum few days ago. But as a beggeners we must be need to know clearly about this forum rules

Just read out all rules of cryptotalk and follow them even many guys posted rules in their content so you can reffer there and moreover be unique. And then try to post whatever you want to posts.

Welcome to the forum my dear. We are all new here so we need to focus and checked all those helpful and useful informations regarding cryprocurrency.