Where do you buy and sell bitcoins for small fee? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
knezulc

Where do you buy and sell bitcoins for small fee?

I do buy and sell bitcoins Hitbtc and fordelta .Hitbtc trading fee high so convert your coin to doge coin.Because dogecoin withdraw fee only 2 doge.

I used coin base and blockchain to buy and sell bitcoins for small fee .Blockchain fee are very low ,also you convert btc to xlm,pax,eth by this wallet.

4 hours ago, saddamali said:

I do buy and sell bitcoins Hitbtc and fordelta .Hitbtc trading fee high so convert your coin to doge coin.Because dogecoin withdraw fee only 2 doge.

Have you tried OTC trading. Like in any forum. If you build up a good account here then it will be much more easier for you to buy BTC from the forum users. If you are in BitcoinTalk then you will see a reputed member can always find a deal in their favor. 

I know it's hassle to buy BTC using exchanges or even in localbitcoins too. Things are too tight now a days.

3 hours ago, Midnight89 said:

Im use binance for buy and sell BTC with really small fee ,,

Binance withdrawal fee high ,also trading fee high but if use bnb coin your trading fee will be low.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:52 AM, knezulc said:

Hello!

I use coinbase for buy and sell BTC.  Is there any better exchange? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

You can buy and sell BTC on any cryptocurrency exchange, however you need to find reputable and safe exchanges. Trading fees are not a problem because the fees of the exchanges are not much different. You can buy Btc at the following exchanges: Binance, Yobit, Kucoin, Gate, Hotbit, Houbi, Okex, ...

2 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

https://changelly.com if u want to exchange from one alt to BTC or other way, the BTC fee is 1.5$ only 

https://paytiz.com/   - I succesfully traded ETH for paypal ,lots of payout methods, also a few select alts

Well I will stay away from changelly coz I have heard bad things about them. There are so many scam accusations against them in bitcoin talk that more or less everyone knows there that they are not doing well and it's risky to send them the coins.

I really have no idea aobut this paytiz though. I hope it's a good one.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I will stay away from changelly coz I have heard bad things about them. There are so many scam accusations against them in bitcoin talk that more or less everyone knows there that they are not doing well and it's risky to send them the coins.

I really have no idea aobut this paytiz though. I hope it's a good one.

what really? i was changing lots of transaction from eth to btc with changelly and never had a problem, although nothing really BIG, but all orders were executed, maybe those bitcoin talk users didnt send the fixed ammount when starting the order and wondered why it didnt came through?

2 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

what really? i was changing lots of transaction from eth to btc with changelly and never had a problem, although nothing really BIG, but all orders were executed, maybe those bitcoin talk users didnt send the fixed ammount when starting the order and wondered why it didnt came through?

I have used them too but long ago. I can assure you I have not used them for the last one and half years. I had good tx with them too. But lately say from last 6 months to one years I have seen all those complains. 

It is true that a lot of users do not properly follow the instructions and create mess which happens with yobit too but a lot of uses facing issues can not be wrong too.

How long ago you had your last exchange with them?

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I have used them too but long ago. I can assure you I have not used them for the last one and half years. I had good tx with them too. But lately say from last 6 months to one years I have seen all those complains. 

It is true that a lot of users do not properly follow the instructions and create mess which happens with yobit too but a lot of uses facing issues can not be wrong too.

How long ago you had your last exchange with them?

last week ago but im only changing small amounts in these type of exchanges , they seem pretty active on twitter for them to be scamming 

5 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

last week ago but im only changing small amounts in these type of exchanges , they seem pretty active on twitter for them to be scamming 

I really do not have much update those complains I have seen in bitcoinTalk were serious complains they did not look fake. 

Anyway, everything comes down to personal experience. If they are keeping a good relationship with you then it's very good for you but I will suggest be extra cautious when you will use them for large sums.

Good luck mate.

you can try hotbit or yobit. i usually use them to sell and buy any crypto coins/ token.  transaction is almost instant. you don't need KYC, and the fees is small. also you can withdraw small balance.

I mostly use livecoin.net to buy and sell bitcoin, it is a small exchange but has a decent volume for bitcoin and allow you to withdraw usd in using different payment processors and their withdrawal process is very fast.

Actually we have a local exchange website in our country that only support our countries FIAT currency.

I use it to buy bitcoin everytime, name of the website is exir

1 minute ago, Begendel said:

I think that the yobit exchange has a low cost for buying and selling bitcoin.
and also has a bitcoin price higher than other exchanges ..
I suggest here 🙂

what ? im confuse on your explanation . you said yobit has a low cost but you also said the price is higher here  .  you mean to say the fees when buying and selling are low on yobit ? am i right ?  to  be honest ,

i didnt try to use yobit exchange so i dont know the fees applied in here but since im using the forum of yobit and i also registered an account on thier exchange so why  not  ?  

i think im going to start trading on yobit  . .

Im buy sell bitcoin at many exchange, you can try yobit, crypto.bridge, idax and other. Fee is costs may vary from one exchange to another exchange, some have large fees and some are small, some are fast and some are slow. All depends on the exchange policy

Perhaps it is better to focus on an exchange that offers you better investment security. The idea of a low fee fee exchange can sometimes be misleading. There are many ghost exchanges that offer a lower trading fee than other exchanges, but are insecure, or are SCAM, and your investments are in danger. Use known, strong exchanges, even if the trading fees are slightly higher. Binance and Yobit can be a solution for your investment.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:52 PM, knezulc said:

Hello!

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I don't like Coinbase it's not supported in majority of country just US  and UE that's against the ideology of crypto in general .

You can use binance or blockchan it's pretty good 

i think yobit is the best choice if you have : perfect money account or payeer , you can sell your bitcoin in yobit with a high price then other exchange and withdrawl usdt to perfect money

On 10/8/2019 at 4:52 AM, knezulc said:

Hello!

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

We have a lot of exchange platform where you can buy bitcoin anytime you want, one of this are Okex, Huobi, Idax, binance, Yobit, Bitforex, Bitfinex, or Coinbene and Bittrex as well. 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:52 PM, knezulc said:

Hello!

You can use a service called Paxful.com I've bought coins there before. It's like a market place - you can choose how much to sell for and you can also choose the payment method you want. I think they have over 250 different types of payment methods to choose from.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

If you care only about fees you can check out one topic where you can compare fees on major exchanges.
You also need to count there withdrawal fees as extra.  Big differnce can be seen

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

I use local exchanges to buy and sell bitcoin but when it comes to altcoins I use yobit,binanca etc.They are good and known by the community