Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

Yeah that is old trick they used to do it I receive messages from social media from weird people sending me long text to convince you to trad or invest in something trynna to cash the fish 

• +3 1

Oh! Wow! That's amazing. How they greedy are. They always invent the new methods to grab the money of the innocent people. WTF

I've seen something similar and these people have so many scripts that they apply depending on their victim and how we react. We should not even allow them to talk as it will not be useful. Instantly block these stupid scammers is the only thing that helps.

• +1 1

Yes be aware about scam and new tricky about scammers. They want to contact with you by different ways. So be careful and avoid the telegram scams. So be careful and safe your time.

• Useful or interesting 1

The old deposit first trick and we will send you your money and reward right after. I've seen this and it is a scam. Don't deposit anything unless some exchange offers a bonus and after doing research you have removed the possibility of this being a scam. It is sometimes hard to find the real exchanges with so many appear today, but we can reduce this by using the best we have as Coinbase, Yobit and Binance.

• +2 1

They have many ways to scam you. First they contact you and you should know they may use profiles of other users trying to scam you being fake, so you can't trust no one in telegram or anywhere, anyone can be a scammer and you have to know that avoiding is the best solution. Don't believe anyone that contacts you first.

• +1 1

Scammers always use the new tricks and they make scam with peoples some time they create the fake exchange and some time they create the fake coins and they sell that and pump that just for sometime and than dumb their coin instantly and the buyers make loss their all money which they invest in the fake coin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not heard of these but it is good to know and thank you for the information. We need to expose scammers and the plans they make and giving somone no option to withdraw but make rules that can't be reached is a scam. I have found some other scam that had some fake promotions in their sites. One was bybit and while many promote this exchange, to me this is a scam.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Thousands of so many scams like this are trying to do the same there  has been so many scams that have come up the latest one is that of TRX and I really thought that trx was giving a good airdrop and it was really important for us to really keep on pushing and so its important to work and put together and be sure that we have to work and put together everything in legit sites, such as coin geko this is a good sites 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

People who have been into the crypto world actually aware of this trick. This is a regular scamming process of which an user lose his money or currencies. But the beginner should be well aware  about this. Maybe you should be posting this to the beginner section. But the post is quite useful and true. 

• +1 1

Yes mate you are right... I was in this tyoe of scam and right now i shared it with my friend and he said that it is scam... I was goin back then.. But i think your post help many people to now about that type of scam... Thank you for awar us..

You always have to be alert, always! Hackers and those who want to be smart are always looking for opportunities to get your money. In the crypto world this is a nightmare. Unfortunately things like these make many fear to start investing in BTC. Fake channels that promise profits in only 24 hours, professional traders who tell you to invest with them 1000 usd to earn 5000 usd after 72 hours, this is incredible, I am not saying that maybe someone will achieve it, but it would be the great minority and I do not believe nor for a second that if someone has that profitability they have to turn to an investor.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 4:37 PM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- Make an a deposit first

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

It is important to share these experiences, it would be better if you do not enter the links that strangers send you, they may contain some malware, and be very careful in telegram, it is full of scammers.

• +4 1

On 2/11/2020 at 9:28 PM, Amir YT said:

In my crypto life i got this kind of messages many times. I also get messages on my discord account. They said that i won btc. And i have to deposit first to withdraw. But i ignored those because i know about this kind of scamming.

Yes of course they get the contact list of users from the free airdrop groups because they think that such users could be a prime victim. So they try to fool you by making some ridiculous offers but we have to be aware & smart in order to avoid from them.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yeah, this scam is an old one but it is good that you showed it to us. Also, I must say that you must always check the domain of the website on a 3rd party website.

• +1 1

Scammers are inventing smarter ways to scam people, it's necessary to learn an even smarter way to counter these inventions in other to be on a safer side, 

• +1 1

There are lots of scammers here in this telegram. We have to be carefull about this.Scammers always offer that you can make money in a short time. It is not a new technique.

In this aspect it advice able to avoid any any link about crypto in telegram because we all know how scammers have overtaken the app now and they are doing everything necessary to make sure that we did not succeed in this platform. Let all be vigilant on who to trust online and avoid reveling our identity.

• +1 1

This is awful! Those filthy scammers are always trying to scam us even when they know we are poor and they might have even made many more than us and still are being greedy and low lives as ever. They are trying with stupid scams and they sometimes work because they are convincing and promising easy money.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is the oldest trick, and no matter how stupid it sounds it seems to be working as all these fake giveaways are working with the same way. You don't need to send any money to a website or an address as you won't get anything back.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

An old trick and they will have too many of these givign in pm and asking to send money for any reason you can think. And the problem is that they keep finding people to scam no matter how much we try to help everyone know. We should keep doing that though that even one person we each help it will mean a big blow to the scammers.

• +1 2

Yes you are right and in my opinion that telegram is full of scammers . In which many people says to you that they're expert in their filed amd if you follow them you will get high but this all was a scam.

This is new to me I have daily message at telegram from new person who invites me at investment site but I will be more careful what you explain is very dramatic and they built trust with you to scam you. From now on I will share this to my other friends and college's. This is quite useful information you have shared with us. 

• +1 2

Thank you for that information but that' something trivial for experienced users and not for newbies.

Do not ever allow those unknown contacts to scam you. They will simply tell you to do some weird things and immediatly you have to question yourself if that's true or not.

You can always make telegram block such users by allowing only friendly requests (there are some options i dont carell).

There will always be people trying to scam in alot of different ways, just be on the lockout 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Oh i faced this kind of scammers a long time ago.yeah exactly some one dm me in telegram and ask me to do a favor and withdraw his btc from a site ( which has a good design ) the first thing i think about was why would someone ask a stranger to do that but accept but when i wanted to withdraw site said i need to deposit 0.01 btc so i realized its a scam site and i told him but he didn't believe and he asked me to deposit and he will give it back and i realized he is the scammers and i blocked him.

• +3 1