How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

hello everyone I hope you all people are doing good first of all I want to tell you that there is a no way to earning free coins on your beat as for I know about your bit I think you can get coins from trading you should try to make trade your money and get URL from this

• +3 1

Yes you can earn free coin on yobit wallet but there value is very less and it will give you very less money . So we can just collect them and keep collecting until it became a good value to withdraw. 

• +2 1

You must work to share publications in order to get money and you must share important topics in order to be followed up by members and get a good reputation and thanks

These sites will have very little financial return. Because you should not be anxious about it. Often the money you earn is stolen .. Such websites are exploiting beginners to get their money ..

Hello my friend
At first, I did not enter the platform much because I was busy learning everything related to electronic currencies within the forum
But a while ago I entered the platform to try to learn what could be done within it and my attention was drawn to the existence of an item to get free coins and I searched for it, so it was simple by sharing a post installed on Twitter or Facebook and providing the link of this post to the platform to make sure of it and I was able to get these coins Free but I found that these coins that they provide are of very small value and we need a very long period in order to collect a small amount that we can benefit from

I do not know if you will get free coins from Fricoin, I am new in this field of cryptocurrencies and I do not have the nerve to take a risk and do that or offer advice to you and I hope the old members will help you

I don't really know about Free coins on yobit, but what I do know about is how you can invest a certain amount of coins and then you can get a profit of 1% within some days.

You can get coins on yobit by sharing it on socail accounts. By sharing ut you can get free coins. You can get these free accounts by trade. You have to done 20 trades per day to get these free coins.

My friend, there are three ways to earn from yobit, firstly it is this forum that we use to write posts and learn, secondly through yobit exchange investment fund, thirdly are free coins that we can earn through yobit exchange, I hope you have benefited from my reply

Hello my friend, I wish you good and luck. I am a new member. I do not have enough information. Consult the other members so that we can all get a clear answer.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, you can get a coin through your work in trading and the forum also stuck to this work as it provides a lot of daily profit.

• +3 1

Well, to get free coins from Yobit, you need to create an account on either twitter or VK. The purpose of account creation is to share the promotional link from Yobit to enable the claim button for free coins. In the top right corner of your Yobit account, you can see your username and if you hover it with your mouse, you can see the option 'FreeCoins' and click on that option and follow the procedures as instructed to get free coins from the Yobit exchange.

If you want to earn free coins from Jobit then you have to complete some tasks and after completing your work you will get free points. But if you don't work according to the rules in a good way then you will not get free coins...

Well my friend the best thing for you to do is to invest and start trading,  of course they offer free coin but unfortunately the offer is little,  so just invest in yobit invest box and double your earnings. 

Hello everyone I hope you all people are doing very well first off I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a beneficial but form and you can get free coins in making a positive post on this platform and making a new topic contact make on this platform

• +3 1

Yes you can get free cryptocurrencies daily from yobit platform 
But that money is not entirely satisfactory because they are very few 
In my opinion, that unsatisfactory money is better than nothing .

Hello friend, the free coins on yobit can come from some airdrop, or through trading, you will get a free rate when you buy coins like ltc  etc or any other coins

• +4 1

i have performed the work.

But it did not work. plus it did not paid you anything.

i have doen tthis activitiy three times.

But nothing will be happened.

Sorry to say.

But i have not been earned anything from this activity.

• -1 1

Yes, you can get some coins from the yobit, but its value is low, and I think you cannot convert it, you can keep it until it rises and then sell it, you can also earn satoshis by writing 20 daily comments, this way you can earn coins from the yobit  .

To me I don't accept or believe in getting free coins but one need to work for it make a posts that is useful, important educative meaningful for other members to be able to acquire knowledge and experience from it then you will get good reputation and reaction that will make you earn money

On 1/28/2020 at 9:18 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

You can share on different sites to get free crypt. Likewise you can earn your  free doge coin. Also free coins are available when you do more than 20 trading a day you will be able to earn free more satoshis.

Yes i agree with your words but further what to do, how to do, when to do. We are confused between these questions because i don't have any information about it but i hope as time will pass and as i will spend my time here i will came to know more about it.

I do not have enough information on this topic, but I read in one of the posts that you must make 30 trades a day in order to be able to win free coins, and this matter is also not certain, so I advise you not to focus on such matters and try to gain experience and information to start investing and trading currencies correctly

• +2 1

12 hours ago, keethrine said:

friend i have no any knowledge about the free coin but your post is very helpful for me it increase my knowledge toward crypto use and your post give me new topic to learn and get free coins from this wonderful forum that increase my knowledge and chance to earning thank you friends

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic.sorry from my side. I'm still learning things here.

• +3 1

I don't know actually . But I just read others comments . As my knowledge we can get coins from yobit . 

I am also new here , kindly share with me a information about it.