How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Yes you can get free coins from yobit but first of all you should need to register on yobit exchange when you are registered on yobit and connect your crypto with yobit you'll receive free coins

• +4 1

You will get free crypotocoins from Yobit platform , but it will be in very low amount and the value of those coins will be very low . If you want , you can hold onto those free coins and who knows , the value of that coin might go up in the future . You can get these coins by sharing .

Indeed mate I concur with you..earning on cryptotalk is a lot of calm when contrasted with spigots. Since fixtures requires lot of time and the wages are likewise exceptionally low on spigot when contrasted with cryptotalk which pays 1k satoshi per post

Dear I am new to this forum and I do not know about yobit yet so I do not know how to earn free bitcoin. But I don't think there will be any way to earn free bitcoin because this forum pays us to work hard and publish useful posts. But I would also like to know if there is an option to earn free coins.

• +1 1

Dear I am also beginner joined this platform few days ago I also say the same option in yobit how can we get them I like your post after reading senior comments we can know about them 

In fact there are some ways to get free coins from Yobit site but in the other hand the value of this coins are so small so you can't get so much value from them until you wait their price to rises more.

You can get free coins by reciving airdrops.Also you will get coins for playing  games on yobit.Bit most importantly you will get free coins by sharing links of different sites in social media.You can get a lot of free coins by yobit if you are willing to work hard.

• +2 1

Ubit is the best wallet, it's a free source, it's a great medium. To work for free, you have to have your own account. You can get a lot of money by making a sale in the coin. The price of coins changes with the price of the bazaars, sometimes increases, sometimes decreases. You will also get free coins from social media. There's no shortage of work here, you can earn from it in many ways.

Yes you can earn coins from yobit by sharing on different sites as a reward in return but I think that free coins have not such value. So, it's your choice to do that.

You can earn free coin in yobit by making posts and comments that are important, useful, helpful and educative in the forum that will make other members of the forum to acquire knowledge and experience with good writing skills on it but any other site that promised to give you free coins is a scam do let's be careful and mindful

Yes, you are right until we complete the comment. Till then we will not get any Coin If we complete 100 comments perfectly and complete our comments on a daily basis, then we will get our  coins. 

there are already created backlinks which you can use to share the coins information on different sides they are asking so you need to share and you will get free coins

Yobit exchange because now you want to trade minimum 10 trade for the days because you do that daily then you get the free coin otherwise it will not work freely.  No you will not you have to do some of the task then only will able to get the coins and think that is difficult 

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

If you want to get free coins in yobit exchange so you see on social media pages.

You can claim free coin form sharing link on Twitter.And you get free coins if you trade.

@Atique dear frien we can earn free coins from yobit platform but the price of these free coins is very low.  If we get free coins then we must hold them and wait for increasing there price. 

You only invest and get profit but for free yobit I did not think I have the idea I will be happy if m able to know what to do and get the free yobit because with that my earning will increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

Presently you can't get free coins in yobit trade since now you need to exchange least 10 exchange for the days since you do that every day then you get the free coin else it won't work uninhibitedly 

No you won't need to do a portion of the errand at that point just will ready to get the coins and believe that is hard to do in the event that you are not having a lot of interest in your record that how you can do it. 

There was a section called Free coins, but for some reason it doesn't work now. So therefore You can earn money by sharing your referral links to friends and get some commissions from Yobit. Also you can invest in Investment Box and earn some money.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yobit has free coins option so you can get free coin from there. But you have to complete some rules for get that coin. You have to invest or trade more than 100$ for get access free coin service. Without complete it you won't get any free coins.

Cryptocurrency is one of the best forums. Thousands of people are working and making a living here. One of the most important wallets in this forum is Bitcoin. It's a safe wallet. From here you can save free coins. You can get free coins from Ubit. Free exchange can be done easily from Ubit.

Important, useful, helpful and instructive posts and comments on the forum promise other members of the forum knowledge and experience to gain good writing skills in it but with the promise of any site you can earn free money on eBay to give you free coins.  Scandal, let's not be cautious.

Yes you can earn free coins on yobits through trading after you've done at least 20trading transactions, and we could also earn through the referral, when we share our referrals link and someone registers through our link then we could only earn through his commission like when he did a transactions of buying Crypto currencies on the yobit platform.

Hello mate, I don't know about that. However, in case someone gives you free cash, at that moment they will be in extremely limited quantities and will not be able to help you in monetary terms. So always try sincerely and never rely on this kind of odds. Also, never click on any incomprehensible source as it creates problems for you.

• +2 1