How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Dear you would have to work on daily basis for months to get free coins.and on daily basis their worth is low.In my openion it is just waste of time.You should work hard here on cryptotalk and you can earn 30000 satoshis on daily basis i would reccomend everyone to work with interest on this forum and do not waste time on sites which require months to give you benifits. 

• +2 1

On 1/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

@Atique I have tried the option but it seem it is stopping now  so you can't earn any free money right now .

maybe in future it will return to work .

• +1 1

Click on the username and you will find the freecoin option listed in the options list and go to the page and do the required tasks to convert the currencies into balance The tasks are simple and most of them are sharing and promoting the platform on Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Work hard earn cryptotalk so that you can invest that the only way you can earn free coin, because if you try play dice you may win and at same time lose if you try that way. But try invest so that you can earn some percentage. 

You can get it from yobit by sharing their post once on twitter or facebook. At that point you will get after each 60 minutes. In any case, I need to reveal to you that cojns have no an incentive by any means.

Yobit distribute some free coins to the users. But this is too little and you can not exchange them. But if you wanted to get free coin you wll find a free coins section on yobit. There you will get lots of free coins everyday.

For earning of that free yobit , you should share about site and if other person will click on it .You will get payment.I have no proper knowledge .According to some people ,you will get one coin for every trade.

• +5 1

Hy mates I hope you have wonderful day I want to ask that you don't gain free coins in crypto talk you have to be work for best earning

You can get free coins from yobit.  yobit is a trusted exchange where coins can be stored easily.  Payments from the Cryptotalk forum are paid at yobit.  Profits can be easily made here through currency trading and investment.  However, currency bonuses are given at various events on yobit.

each coin exists there has all the information next to it about the actions you must do first to get it but in my opinion I see it not worth doing all these actions to get at the end scam coins that you can't even sell them, I tried to get one of them and at the end I couldn't even sell what I got

• +2 1

Brother, i didn't try it because I am new to this forum. But i know that how to get these free coins from yobit brother you have to claim the desired coins and then they will ask you to share the links on twitter and i think on facebook to get the coins in your wallet but it's not a big amount it's very short amount of coins you can't withdraw them because they are less than the amount of withdraw charges.

You can get free coins by completing some tasks which is very easy work for all member.If you will feel any difficulty then you can take help from your senior member which has much knowledge .So you should continue your work.

• +1 1

Yes you can get these free coins but i think they have no value.  Most of coins are useless.  You can get these thousands of coins for just one dollar.  So i think it is just waste of time. 

There are free coin on yobit but I will advice you to forget that and focus on your work to earn better coins that free coin space will waste you time for you instead of wasting time sharing it to different people before responding to you, you can use the time to post many posts on the forum so I will advice to stay focus with your work and forget that free coin stuff

My friend, do not tire yourself by going after these businesses. Coins are free, most of them are fake. It is a hoax that may be fraudulent. You should pay attention and be careful and if you get it it will not be of high value.

you have to share the link on a different website and social media for the advertisement of the yobit and for that you would be paid I think this is the procedure but I don't have ever tried from it.

توفر لك منصة yobit ، مثل الأنظمة الأساسية الأخرى ، عملات معدنية مجانية ، والتي غالبًا ما تكون عملات جديدة ، ولا يمكن الحصول عليها إلا من خلال حل كود Capacha

You can share the link of the Yobit platform on various social media sites, copy the sharing link and place it in the box that appears on the Freecoin page in the Yobit platform,
Then you can claim those free coins,
But you will get very little from each currency, which are unlisted currencies and are not even found outside the Yobit platform, so I do not think that they are of benefit.

I do never try this you can get free coins from this site but it's value is so low . In my opinion it is just waste of time but many people use this way for earning money . I don't trust these sites because most of sites are scams . It depends on yourself join it or not .

• +1 1

you click on free coins, they pay you, of course, dust, but they pay you.  you can take it once or twice for free, and then you can collect it only with some conditions.

You can earn coins by sharing your referral link of Yobit exchange in pay to join up site or in any personal social page, So if any person joined Yobit by using your own sharing link you can get claim free coins from their trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't have any experience about that issue of free bit coin but am sure you will get your answers from the forum members that have idea about that 

I think the free yobit coin can be claim in the telegram not channel because most of the members here have joined to claim their own free yobit coin and i think that the best way to see yours tew

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.